New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington

The Originals 2x10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire" Episode Discussion {January 19, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

2x10: "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire"

January 19th 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: WHEN TWO SIDES COLLIDE — With Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) on the loose and hell bent on revenge, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) brings Cami (Leah Pipes) to the safe house as he and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) return to the compound. Hayley and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) devise a plan to bring the vampires and werewolves together to consider a truce, but tensions grow when Vincent places a spell on the compound, trapping the two sides together. Meanwhile, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) grows concerned when Rebekah fails to show up at the safe house, prompting Klaus to confront Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) for answers. Lastly, after accepting her mother’s offer to jump into a new body, Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers) turns to former Harvest girl Cassie (guest star Natalie Dreyfuss) for help when she finds herself trapped inside an insane asylum. Danielle Campbell and Charles Michael Davis also star. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Ashley Lyle & Bart Nickerson
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 09:38 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top