Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 2x07 "Chasing the Devil’s Tail" Episode Discussion {November 17, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

The Originals 2x07: "Chasing the Devil’s Tail"

November 17th 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: GOING AFTER EVERYTHING ESTHER LOVES – When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) discovers that Elijah (Daniel Gillies) has been afflicted by Esther’s (Sonja Sohn) magic, he heads to the bayou in search of an antidote, but quickly realizes he’s not alone. Armed with intel gathered by Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) teams up with him, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Cami (Leah Pipes) and Josh (guest star Steven Kruger) and launches a plan to take down Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) by exploiting his one weakness. Meanwhile, with Esther determined to carry out her plan, Vincent and Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) are forced to reconsider their own strategies. Intrigued by Davina’s (Danielle Campbell) unwavering attempts to create an unlinking spell, Kaleb lets her in on some secrets from his past and brings her to a place he frequented in 1914.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 09:35 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread