Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 2x05 "Red Door" Episode Discussion {November 03, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

The Originals 2x05: "Red Door"

November 03rd 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES’ NINA DOBREV APPEARS IN FLASHBACKS AS TATIA, THE ORIGINAL DOPPELGANGER — In order to show Elijah (Daniel Gillies) that her plan is what’s best for him, Esther forces him to relive a time long ago when he loved a young woman named Tatia (guest star Nina Dobrev). With the help of Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is determined to find Elijah, who has gone missing, but is torn when she discovers that Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is also in trouble. Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself in a dangerous situation when Mikael (guest star Sebastian Roche) takes her hostage as a way to lure Klaus to him, and Davina (Danielle Campbell) makes an upsetting discovery about Kaleb’s (guest star Daniel Sharman) true identity. Lastly, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus comes face-to-face with Mikael.
Written by: Declan de Barra & Diane Ademu-John
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 09:32 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Great fan reaction as per usual
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread