Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 1x18 "The Big Uneasy" Episode Discussion {April 15, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. EST}

The Originals 1x18: "The Big Uneasy"

April 15th 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: THE FEAST OF THE BLESSINGS — Genevieve (guest star Elyse Levesque) asks Elijah (Daniel Gillies) to allow her coven to publicly celebrate a traditional feast day, where members of the community offer the witches gifts in return for blessings. Monique (guest star Yasmine Al Bustami)) and Genevieve disagree over what the ancestors want from them, and Genevieve reveals her plan to build the witches power. When Elijah focuses his attention on restoring their home to its former glory, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) accuses him of doing it only to impress Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin). Next, Klaus sets a new plan in motion by finding Cary (guest star Jesse Boyd), a werewolf from his own line, and sending him off to find a missing piece of family history. Marcel lets Thierry (guest star Callard Harris) in on his new plan to rebuild his power, but Diego (guest star Eka Darville) has his own ideas about the future. At the Feast of the Blessings, Monique and Genevieve try to use the ceremony to teach Davina (Danielle Campbell) a lesson, but Klaus intervenes and gives Davina a surprisingly important gift. While Hayley struggles to decide where her loyalties should lie, the ceremony explodes into violence. Leah Pipes also stars.
Written by: Marguerite MacIntyre and Michael Russo
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by rocky845; 07-31-2018 at 10:47 PM
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

H is already annoying lol.

I don't know if I'm excited, but I will def watch the episode.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm at a point where just reading her name annoys me
Ohh tell me what you thought... I won't watch it, but I want to be in the loop of what is going on without all the H love.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lmao. "Tell me everything." urgh.

You don't watch the show anymore?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Moderator Manager

I stopped when Rebekah left... I'm waiting for the finale to binge watch, or for something interesting to catch my attention.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the finale better be good cause I don't think fans will stick around next season. I don't wish that for Daniel and Joseph but I wouldn't mind them going back to MF.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ITA!!!!

To me personally TO didn't add anything good for the characters. In fact it was the opposite, so I feel sorry for both of them, but the show really needs to step up their game.
I'm a HUGE Joseph fan, and I LOVE Klaus and Elijah, and I can't stand the show, so that doesn't bode very well
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top