Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Moderator Manager

Right?! Klaus fought (not that hard) to have his kingdom back, and he wouldn't let a teenager witch take it away from him.... the fact that he always has a Plan B is what makes him AMAZING

ITA agree about Cami.... she had great scenes throughout the whole episode, just to be turned into a completely idiot at the end.... the writers are really making it easy to make fun of her lines.

Girl!! The reaction vid.... EXACTLY what I felt!!! I Love Jess' vids
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that reaction vid she always gets what I am feeling about each episode
Old 01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Same here!!!! It's hilarious!!!

We should make this a ritual... post the reaction vid on the discussion episodes
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes that is a great idea
Old 09-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rebekah saving the casket girls
Again great music choice on the show, the transfer to present time. And also how her voice over says girls have to help each other, stick together, cutting into Davina helping Cami

Elijah can come and unzip my dress anytime

The girl power is strong and I love it
Old 03-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode...
  • I understood that Klaus was worried about what Davina could do to him and his family while she was 'out there' and he wasn't sure whether she was friend or foe. I just didn't approve of the way he went about figuring out which one she was. He had Tim in his clutches and he threatened to kill him if Davina didn't show and prove that she was on his side. I loved that Elijah worried about what Klaus could do to Davina if he perceived her as a threat. He was looking out for her, which was so great.
  • I don't think things would have escalated so quickly if Klaus had let Marcel talk to Davina...but of course Klaus couldn't give up that control. His threats and manipulations pushed Davina to the breaking point. Davina: "You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are: an animal, a beast. Why don't you show us your real face? That's enough of you." I do think Klaus deserved to be on the receiving end of Davina's power. He did threaten Tim. One does not mess with a young witch who has that much power.
  • I knew that Klaus was capable of some truly evil deeds...but I didn't expect him to compel Tim to drink the poisoned water and to make Davina drink the same water when she defied him and stood against him. I understood that he perceived her actions as her declaring herself as his enemy, but his actions went too far. I was so happy when it was revealed that Elijah and Marcel had predicted that Klaus would take such actions and that they made an alliance with each other to make sure nothing happened to her. I could not have been more relieved to find out that Marcel had requested that a protection spell be put on Davina from whatever Klaus could do to her. I was just sad that Tim wasn't so lucky.
  • I was happy that Cami remembered everything Klaus compelled her to forget. It never sat right with me when Klaus would reveal who he was to her...and then make her forget that he had let himself be vulnerable with her. With that clarity, she would be upset with him for a while, but at least they would be able to make a proper connection. I could not believe that she threatened to expose him to the world if he hurt Davina or Josh in any way though. He has killed people for less. That took guts.
Reply   Post New Thread