Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals 1x05: Sinners and Saints Discussion. Airs October 29, 8 PM EST

The Originals
{Klaus}
Discussion Thread

PASTS ARE REVEALED AND SECRETS ARE EXPOSED — Angered by recent events involving the safety of his unborn baby, Klaus demands answers from Sophie, believing she was involved. Sophie reveals to Klaus and Rebekah a troubling secret from her past. Meanwhile, Marcel asks Klaus to accompany him to the bayou after gruesome remains are discovered, while Rebekah, Sophie and Hayley set off on a mission of their own. Davina confides in an unexpected ally and reveals shocking information about the witches, ultimately leading to a disturbing revelation.
Written by Julie Plec & Marguerite MacIntyre

Visit The Originals / The Following / Icon by: Emma

TruLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I will be watching this tonight after work I can't wait
Old 11-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode lots of secrets revealed and Sophie's true intentions were revealed.

I am loving Davina more now that I know how she ended up with Marcel. The Harvest was horrible those poor girls!

Loved Klaus as always
Old 11-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohh I thought I had already posted here... obviously not

I LOVED the episode.
Elijah is back! And I liked that he got to interact a lot with Davina, getting to know her side of the story.
Now I can finally say that I like her. Poor girl, that was quite the ordeal, and not even her mom showed kindness. I'm glad that Marcel saved her because he related and sympathize with her instead of just doing it because of the magic and power. It was a nice parallel to what he went through with Klaus

As for Sophie, I LOVE her even more now that I know she doesn't care about the magic, all she wants is her niece back. She is fighting for family. Totally my favorite new character on the show.

Klaus was awesome as usual! Great lines, and looking hot... couldn't be more perfect!

I do wish that Rebekah got a SL... I hate the fact that she has been the designated babysitter. I want more for her and something that doesn't involve chasing after guys that treat her badly.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Sophie is driven by family not the magic she wants her niece back and knows the only way to do that is for the Harvest to be finished so the Reaping can happen.

I love Davina now and feel so sad for everything she went through I understand why she wants the witches to pay and all she wants is to be normal she doesn't want all the powers. It makes sense why she is so powerful now she has 3 other witches powers. I loved that Elijah got to interact with her this episode and I am just so happy he is back

Again Klaus was perfect loved all his scenes and lines and he was gorgeous as ever!

Old 09-03-2016, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my goodness, I love that fan reaction vid

Watched this last night. Love Elijah!
Big fan of the Elijah/Hayley scene
Old 03-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are my thoughts on the episode...
  • I loved Klaus' response to Sophie telling him that the interpretation of Sabine's vision was that his baby would bring death to the witches. >> "Oh. Well, I grow fonder of this child by the second."
  • I really loved that Klaus and Marcel were drinking together and sharing stories. There were times where I almost forgot that they were both there to keep each other occupied.
    - I loved what Marcel told Klaus about why he saved Davina, that she didn't just go along to the slaughter. She fought to stay alive. Marcel: "I felt like she and I -- we were kindred spirits." That was why Klaus saved Marcel! Oh, my feels!
    - There were two scenes where I saw them as two bros just hanging out. The first scene was the one where Klaus called Marcel a hypocrite for torturing the witches when he and Sophie were getting Romeo and Juliet with each other, and Marcel replied, "It wasn't like that. It was a mutually satisfying hookup." =p The second scene was the one where Rebekah showed up to the bar, remarking that it was just like old times to find them drinking together at a bar, and she asked them how drunk they were, and Klaus replied, "Skating on the razor's edge."
  • I really loved this exchange after Klaus realized that Marcel had also been distracting him...
    Quote:
    Klaus: An immutable law of nature, Marcel, is the strong always take from the weak.
    Marcel: Oh, if you were so strong, you wouldn't have run away from New Orleans like a little bitch all those years ago.
    For one glorious moment, neither one of them were pretending that they were keeping their guards up around each other and/or that they weren't working against each other.
  • Ooh, Klaus found out how far Sophie was willing to go, that she would fight to the death to get Monique back. That made her more dangerous than anyone.
Reply   Post New Thread