Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 07:41 AM
  #46
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
no dont. Nothing is worth rewatching the disaster that was the race for the cure. I did realize something...


I preface this by saying That what the originals have done is for good is vastly hugely terribly outweighed by what theyve done for Evil and they dont even like being the good guys generally. And that I like it better when they love eachother and cause havoc for everyone else BUT.....

Kol tried to stop Silas from waking. And has probably saved a few witches in his lifetime.

Rebekah saved those casket girls in 1751. And when she cares to she can be a boon to wonen under misogynistic oppression.

Elijah is Elijah and has done a whole bunch of noble things. Just dont endanger his family and he is the kindest of the lot. (Or I guess dont meet him while hes having mama induced visions either).

Now Klaus comes. And Im going blank. Has Klaus ever been the hero before? I mean aside from for his family and Caroline. I mean he stopped Dahlia but that was after joining her. He took on part of the hollow and sacrificed seeing his family. which on the surface would seem pretty heroic but then he went on a killing spree through Europe.

I love Klaus as the villain, though. So long as he continues to love his family and fancy Caroline.

This all came about because I was going to say the Mikaelsons make excellent heroes but even better villains.






I would also like to add that my Haylijah heart is having a bit of a struggle. Why oh why did they have to introduce Torrance as hayleys new guy! Hes sooo pretty and the eyes! The soulful blue eyes! They kill me.
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 04-23-2018 at 09:03 AM
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:33 PM
  #47
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
Torrance is pretty Agreed - wanted to mention that we have seasonal threads for all seasons - where those threads are open to ANYTHING not just Klaus related
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:01 AM
  #48
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
very seriously asking whats a seasonal thread? You mean threads that discuss topics that relate just to one season?
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:09 AM
  #49
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
Yes that is true - so each season of Originals has its own thread
The Vampire Diaries;
Season 2 General Discussion
Season 3 General Discussion
Season 4 General Discussion

The Originals;
Season 1 General Discussion
Season 2 General Discussion
Season 3 General Discussion
Season 4 General Discussion
Season 5 General Discussion
FINN has returned - even if he doesn't stay it seems 3x16 regarding Davina having trapped Finn in his Original Body - feel like its a deserving fate for Finn but it looks like Finn rather die than stay as his Original self

3x17 during their wait at the train regarding what Finn tells Elijah actually has me feeling sorry for Finn that those 900 years actually felt like an eterniity that he felt the loneliness etc I can know understand Finn's hatred
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]

Last edited by beyond insane; 04-24-2018 at 01:44 PM
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:51 PM
  #50
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
random, i know, but whats you sig about?
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:14 PM
  #51
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
Click on "sigh" and see the gifset or visit the Klaus|Elijah [Joseph|Daniel] thread cause posted the gifset in there

Finn I really do feel for him in 3x17 and especially his death at the end of the episode "glimpse of always and forever do feel for him
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]

Last edited by beyond insane; 04-24-2018 at 02:21 PM
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:02 AM
  #52
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
Yall I am dying! The hope/marcel moment! It was just perfect. So many points to hit on here...

-Marcel has gone through what Hope has been through in the last seven years times 10. I think I just realized that. No matter how many times Klaus says that he saw the building burn and that h e had minions search for him and he thought tat was dead. it doesnt erase the fact that Marcel needed his dad and his dad was absent for 50+ years. I mean I understaunderstand Klaus' reasons (he thought Marvel was dead and tghe hollow will try to kill Hope) but It doesnt erase the pain his children went through. I get now why Marcel would be emotional and mad, when Klaus came back expecting things to be the same. I never really saw it through marcel's eyes until I saw it through hope's eyes. There is one big difference though. Marcel never tried to contact Klaus like hope is/did. Not to our knowledge at least.

- Marcel was perfect with her. He gave her The situation through an adult's perspective. Which hope desperately needed being a 15 yr old child. There are some perks to being a kid with adult siblings.

- When he was Talking to hope it was like he was saying [MY] Dad will love the worst parts of [m e] Until the oceans dry up.

- I loved the hug. So Many writers underestimatet the healing power and the emotional impact of a good hug



Anyways, A lot of TO fans were angsting a little Over finding Roman in hope's room. And I totally forgot that hope has an overly protective Big Brother too. I mean looked at how protective he was of Davina. Poor Hope

Also lol at Freyas teenage temper tantrums. And her family resemblance to hope. Rebekah was 18 or 19 when she was turned to the vampire. I wonder what her teenage temper tantrums wer like
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 04-26-2018 at 05:44 AM
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:37 AM
  #53
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
Just wanted to give you a heads-up that we do have a separate Klaus|Marcel thread if you wanted to talk about them in depth

Thinking it is about time that we give Klaus|Hope a thread cause the moments in this episode were heartbreaking

Was sad not seeing any of the others related to Elijah or Rekebah or Kol in 5x02 BUT think it mad sense that we didn't see them
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:46 AM
  #54
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Just wanted to give you a heads-up that we do have a separate Klaus|Marcel thread if you wanted to talk about them in depth

Thinking it is about time that we give Klaus|Hope a thread cause the moments in this episode were heartbreaking

Was sad not seeing any of the others related to Elijah or Rekebah or Kol in 5x02 BUT think it made sense that we didn't see them
Its more that I wanted to talk about Klaus Marcel and Hope. Maybe a thread for klaus and his children?

I knew they werent going to be prominent in this epi from the spoiler thread. This episode was supposed to focus on Klau s, Marcel, and Hope which I was excited for.

Why do I feel like this whole season is could it be freja Saying OK I'm leaving bye and then not leaving?
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 04-26-2018 at 05:57 AM
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:48 AM
  #55
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
Its more that I wanted to talk about Klaus Marcel and Hope. Maybe a thread for klaus andx his children?
I like that idea but trying to figure out cause if we are thinking Marcel|Hope than that could be discussed in the Season 5 thread that is open to anything not just Klaus related

I still need to see 4th season which hope by end of weekend to see if there's many scenes that Klaus shares with both his child together or if its just Klaus with one or the other than the two of Marcel|Hope sharing scenes without Klaus
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:25 PM
  #56
Loyal Fan
 
rrpdsks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,634
^ I dont know any scenes at all where the three of them are in the scene together
__________________
Caroline Forbes/Lexi Branson/Pamela Swynford De Beaufort/Selene Corvin/Jessica Hamby/Rebekah Mikaelson


Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:23 PM
  #57
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
As this thread is more about Original Family related to parents and siblings than I think you should completely join us over on the Klaus|Marcel thread where we've already had quite the discussions plus my finishing 3rd season tonight will probably add to even more ... additionally I've just opened a Klaus|Hope thread

Regarding the Marcel|Hope I would suggest episode threads where each episode will have its on thread - 5x02 is the topped one right now where you can comment on having liked their interactions - than if there's some 4th season that I'm gonna see, than I've already linked you the season threads episode threads are more for generic opinions where season threads or character|relationship threads are more in-depth

Santana Hope you don't think I'm coming across to forward but we do need to remember that this is the Joseph|Klaus board, so majorly we have to keep it Klaus related -- which is why I created the season threads for his seasons that he was on -- so each season of Originals and 3 seasons of TVD -- those season threads give us the chance to speak general of anything of the show within the series

Its just that time of Klaus is coming to an end - so trying to help find ways to bring the board forward past the series finale especially if the news is right about Joseph working on a pilot that hopefully takes off so try to open the board up to those that may want to come after finale of TO and also to keep us busy until hopefully this pilot

rocky in the PM I sent you that you need to get back to me about - I suggested me make this just The Original Siblings and had offered an idea about creating a separate thread to discuss Klaus and his parents cause think having 2 different threads will allow us more chances to speak about them separately instead of just focusing on just the one
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:15 PM
  #58
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
rocky- it wad a struggle not to call her the gv there. I had to remind myself that I don't hate her anymore. Not since she got in the car with Damon when je was going to blow up the travelers. But her killing Kol and every one of the innocent vampires in his line over the dumb cure was one of the reasons I hated her for most of tvd
It will always irk me every time I think about it. I wasn't the biggest fan of Elena to begin with, but Kol's death made it impossible for me to ever like her again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
no dont. Nothing is worth rewatching the disaster that was the race for the cure. I did realize something...


I preface this by saying That what the originals have done is for good is vastly hugely terribly outweighed by what theyve done for Evil and they dont even like being the good guys generally. And that I like it better when they love eachother and cause havoc for everyone else BUT.....

Kol tried to stop Silas from waking. And has probably saved a few witches in his lifetime.

Rebekah saved those casket girls in 1751. And when she cares to she can be a boon to wonen under misogynistic oppression.

Elijah is Elijah and has done a whole bunch of noble things. Just dont endanger his family and he is the kindest of the lot. (Or I guess dont meet him while hes having mama induced visions either).

Now Klaus comes. And Im going blank. Has Klaus ever been the hero before? I mean aside from for his family and Caroline. I mean he stopped Dahlia but that was after joining her. He took on part of the hollow and sacrificed seeing his family. which on the surface would seem pretty heroic but then he went on a killing spree through Europe.

I love Klaus as the villain, though. So long as he continues to love his family and fancy Caroline.

This all came about because I was going to say the Mikaelsons make excellent heroes but even better villains.

I would also like to add that my Haylijah heart is having a bit of a struggle. Why oh why did they have to introduce Torrance as hayleys new guy! Hes sooo pretty and the eyes! The soulful blue eyes! They kill me.
I really love your post. You made me look at the Mikaelsons in a new light. I completely agree with you about the Mikaelsons making excellent heroes but even better villains.

Torrance is so pretty! I could get lost looking in those eyes of him...forever.


Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
FINN has returned - even if he doesn't stay it seems 3x16 regarding Davina having trapped Finn in his Original Body - feel like its a deserving fate for Finn but it looks like Finn rather die than stay as his Original self

3x17 during their wait at the train regarding what Finn tells Elijah actually has me feeling sorry for Finn that those 900 years actually felt like an eterniity that he felt the loneliness etc I can know understand Finn's hatred
I loved seeing Finn! I'm glad TPTB brought him around for a while.

That was sad. Unlike the rest of his siblings, Finn never embraced life as an immortal, so his 900 years of existence must have been lonely.
__________________
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:27 PM
  #59
girlfriend's on the radio

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 266,584
I love this family despite all their craziness.
__________________
August 13th, 2018
He's back!!
{♥Dean Ambrose♥}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:16 PM
  #60
Communications Team
man with a mission

 
beyond insane's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 563,924
It surely has its fill of the family that is The Mikaelson's - are like the definition of a Crazy Family

I also liked that we got Finn back in his original body and I felt that we got so much from their trip to try to stop Lucien to save Freya|Vincent I felt so much for him during some of the things he said to Elijah
__________________
Sarah ღ
"You are beyond insane" [Lee] "Kick it in the burn" [Kara]
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.