Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

^ It wasn't confirmed that it was Finn in the finale. Just assumed because he's the only mamma's boy. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was actually Kol pretending to be Finn! Now that the other side is gone and there's no way to resurrect people that would be the ideal way to resurrect him. Plus what was the point of having him guest star on TVD unless they wanted to remind us he was still around.

I also wonder if we'll see Klaus' father. I'd actually really like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
The casting for the Original family was really well done, specially Daniel/Nate and Joseph/Claire/Alice, they really look related.

I only cared for Finn for the five minutes he had his pirate hair.
I agree. In the OP Alice looks really young as if she could be an older sister

Finn seemed boring but Sage waited 900 years for him so he must have been special.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ It wasn't confirmed that it was Finn in the finale. Just assumed because he's the only mamma's boy. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was actually Kol pretending to be Finn! Now that the other side is gone and there's no way to resurrect people that would be the ideal way to resurrect him. Plus what was the point of having him guest star on TVD unless they wanted to remind us he was still around.

Finn seemed boring but Sage waited 900 years for him so he must have been special.
well, it would be a shocker if it was Kol instead of Finn, but I doubt it. Guess time will tell. i think your theory would be very interesting.

I liked Finn with Sage because it showed that he wasn't just a mama's boy ready to be put down, he had feelings and like you said, if she waited so long for him, he must've been interesting.

On another note, Sebastian posted this
Quote:
My Original son! #Klaus #Mikael

x

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 08-18-2014 at 12:51 PM
Old 08-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

^ Best thing about having Sebastian on set is that he tweets pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
well, it would be a shocker if it was Kol instead of Finn, but I doubt it. Guess time will tell. i think your theory would be very interesting.

I liked Finn with Sage because it showed that he wasn't just a mama's boy ready to be put down, he had feelings and like you said, if she waited so long for him, he must've been interesting.

I'm also doubtful but after Julie keeps on saying that there's no way people can come back from the Other Side it would be stupid if they found another loophole to bring back Kol so they should use this opportunity. Even in post finale interviews she didn't want to confirm that it was definitely Finn.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Sebastian is always so excited about his projects... I love how he is always updating his social media accounts

Well, I hope you're right and they do find a way to bring back Kol... After all he already has a good fanbase and that would help out the ratings and to give credit to the show in shifting the SL towards family/Mikaelsons
In my opinion, considering that Nate is traveling a LOT, he is not shooting, so either "Kol" will be stuck in a new body, or the presence of Kol in the show will only happen throughout flashbacks (which will be that episode that Nate shot before the hiatus).
Old 08-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe he has special man parts.

Aw, love that pic. Bless Sebastian for his social media presence.

» Bella
Old 08-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Moderator Manager

^ That could be it

I LOVE Sebastian!! And he is in charge of keeping us posted on the BTS pictures
Old 08-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

That's the only reason I can think about

Yeah, he's awesome and I love that he gives us pics.

» Bella
Old 08-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Moderator Manager

IDK.. I still have hopes that Finn deep down was interesting in some way

I wish I still cared about the show, so I could appreciate Sebastian in it
Old 08-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Deep down in his pants.

I can't stop. Help me!

Same.

» Bella
Old 08-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG.... See?? mind in the gutter!!! I won't stop you... it's entertaining!!

Not even the possibility of Kol being back makes me excited and that sucks!!
Old 08-18-2014, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I hate you!

Meh, I like Kol, but not enough.

» Bella
Old 08-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Moderator Manager

C'mon, you love it!!! And you love me

I LOVE Kol... and LOVE Nate, and I watch everything he is in just because of him, but this one I won't be able to. Certain faces just take all the joy of spending 45 minutes watching it.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

I find TO boring but I don't really hate anybody. I'm more indifferent and just don't care. I'll probably still watch next season but I'll marathon the episodes so I can fast forward or quit if it gets too boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Maybe he has special man parts.
Well Sage is the one who taught Damon how to seduce people and somebody must have taught Sage.......
Old 08-20-2014, 04:34 AM
Moderator Manager

^ In my case as sad as it is to say, I do hate someone, so it takes away all the joy for me. But I've come to terms with it.

I do hope that season 2 will be great for everybody watching it

You do have a point there.... There must be a seductive side on Finn that we're missing out
Old 08-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, I didn't watch the season finale, but Finn did come back, right? So odds are you'll have more inside and background info on Finn's personality.
At least when he was Pirate!Finn he was intriguing... which didn't happen once he sided with his mom and just became the sacrificial lamb...

I LOVE Sebastian!!! So I think that's why so far I've loved all the characters he played
I wonder if they'll show Klaus' real father and who will play him... my guess is that they'll probably cast a sort of new face (budges for the show have decreased)

Loved that gifset!!
I think your wishes are about to come true At least, based on the picture I posted in the News thread of the reading, it seemed like apart from Rebekah (and considering that we have other faces playing Esther and Finn) all the Mikaelsons were present
I think it was Finn...unless it was a huge misdirect and it was actually Kol or the unknown Mikaelson who came back with Esther. I mean, which other Original had a close bond with Esther and who would call Esther 'Mother' besides Finn? I hope there are more layers shown of Finn. I've recently realize that he was a big mystery to us.

Precisely! I liked that they touched on the fact that not all of the Originals were happy to be immortal, but I didn't like that Finn was so quick to sacrifice himself so that he could be free from that curse.

He does such a great job of playing these questionable to evil characters. I've loved it when he has turned up on the different shows that I've watched over the years.

Can you think of anyone that looks like Joseph could be his son? 'Cause I'm totally clueless on who the casting department could get to play Klaus' father.

I saw the photo, and while I'm not sure that that guy in the photo is Nathaniel, I'm really happy to know that almost all of the Originals are gonna turn up in season two at some point.

Quote:

Whoa, that's a fantastic theory! Now that you've shared it, I want it to happen on the show. And that's true. They could have showed so many other characters who were stuck on the Other Side. Why did they choose Kol if they didn't intend to bring him back/have him show up in one form or another?

Me too. I'm kinda curious about him.

I know! Alice is very close in age to all of the Original children, so she could have very well been cast as an older sister to them on the show.

I totally agree with that. Finn was around for such a short time that we didn't really connect to him the way that we did with Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and Kol. There must have been more than met the eye.

Quote:

On another note, Sebastian posted this

x
That is the main reason why I wanna see more of Finn. If Sage loved him and waited so long for him, then there must have been something that we didn't get a chance to see with him.

Awww! Bless you, Sebastian, for giving us BTS photos.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread