Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Mine always come out different than I though
Old 05-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But it's not a bad thing after all. After a while I'll look at my work and think:This looks good
Old 05-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Oh I'm sure that's just you being too critical on yourself!!! I can't wait to see your fan arts/crops
I can't wait either.

"It is a strong woman who can keep her wits about her, with you trying to
steal her heart." —Ever After

XX

» Bella
Old 05-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Awwww the good KC scenes.... I miss them... I'm really nostalgic today
Old 05-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw I really miss them and their banter on my screen

Edit:Hahaha Si we basically thought of the same thing
Old 05-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Moderator Manager

^
I think it's fair to say that we're all missing them together.... time for a crossover
Old 05-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldnt agree more...
Old 05-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They are too perfect. I wanted moar.

» Bella
Old 05-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ yeah... if TO survive for longer than TVD than it's a bit hard to do a endgame in the finale of TVD for KC....
I like the flashforward idea that Flora suggested once.... that in the finale the last scene will be a years ahead and we'll get a glimpse of all the characters and how they are living their lives (unlikely since TPTB wouldn't show KC endgame and ruin the possibility of a ship in TO actually working out).
Or also there could be a scene where Klaus appears talk to Caroline and says that he still intends to be her last, and she won't be ready to go yet and will just enjoy the world a bit before she goes looking for him.
For the longest time, the final Klaroline scene for me had been that Caroline would show up in New Orleans because she would finally be ready to take that chance with Klaus, but that scene is less likely now since we now have to consider TO too.

I like the flashforward idea...if only, again, we didn't need to consider TO.

If TO is around after the TVD series finale, then that's the most likely scenario for me too. I would love it if that happened, because it would leave Klaroline's ending open-ended so we would still be able to imagine that they would end up together, regardless of what happens on TO with Klaus' romantic entanglements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Oh! I've got this one....

Caroline spends the last episode(s) contemplating her future after her friends are... moving on, dead, who knows, and she is trying to figure out what she wants her life to be, and decides to leave MF and travel the world. Klaus gets wind of her plans, sends her an around-the-world ticket and a note that says "I'll still be waiting, however long it takes..." And she smiles and we see her pick up her phone to call him. The end.

Good enough for me!
That's almost exactly how I've imagined Klaroline as endgame. My scenario ends with Caroline getting the note and smiling with the final scene showing her getting ready to board a plane to go to Paris, Rome or Tokyo.

Quote:
So am I. It doesn't take much for me to get those gushy feelings for them. (Looks at the gif sets...)
Old 05-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
They are too perfect. I wanted moar.
Me too!!!! NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
For the longest time, the final Klaroline scene for me had been that Caroline would show up in New Orleans because she would finally be ready to take that chance with Klaus, but that scene is less likely now since we now have to consider TO too.

I like the flashforward idea...if only, again, we didn't need to consider TO.

If TO is around after the TVD series finale, then that's the most likely scenario for me too. I would love it if that happened, because it would leave Klaroline's ending open-ended so we would still be able to imagine that they would end up together, regardless of what happens on TO with Klaus' romantic entanglements.

That's almost exactly how I've imagined Klaroline as endgame. My scenario ends with Caroline getting the note and smiling with the final scene showing her getting ready to board a plane to go to Paris, Rome or Tokyo.
Well if TO wasn't the current mess that it is, I really wanted Caroline to go to NOLA to finally be with Klaus... but considering how things are and the amazing job the writers of TO are doing, I really want Caroline as far away from NOLA as possible!!
Well, hopefully both shows will end in the same year (if only we could be that lucky) and we'll finally get our KC endgame.

I really am rooting for Carolyn's version to be it... because I like the possibility in it!!
Old 05-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

^ Well, JP said that TVD will have at least 7 seasons. I could see the main trio staying for another year (not sure they'd stay more than that), so I think the destiny of both shows will only depend on the ratings now and they aren't that good. I just hope they both end soon just to put everyone out of their misery.
They're already butchering her character on TVD anyway, so I don't see the difference between doing it here and doing it there. I still don't want her to go to NOLA because I don't want Klaroline to be ruined too. Let Klaus and Caroline be their OOCs self away from each other and leave KC to the last minute of which ever show ends last.

» Bella
Old 05-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they would get s7 I pretty sure ratings would suck, because that what happens when a lot of regular characters quit. I don't think trio is enough to keep people watching. If Candice quit for example, they would lose tons of viewers.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I'm sure the ratings will go from bad to worst from this season forward. It's not even about character's leaving, it's about the writing. That's why I don't know if the show will actually have a season 7. I think it's possible though.

» Bella
Old 05-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, writing is terrible now and so is acting. Most of the cast is probably fed up with all of Julie' BS so they are not even trying.
I doubt it will have a seven season. Well at least I hope it won't. I'm scared they will ruin everyone beyond repair.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Moderator Manager

They should've ended the show this season.... 5 seasons is a good run for a show.
I think that because it's on CW, the ratings might not be the main concern considering that from the shows in the network TVD still maintain a average number. There are shows with lower ratings that still got renewed.
But the writing is mediocre, and there isn't much more they can do with the characters unless they really have the guts to kill a lead or something like that permanently.

I would like next season to be their last (since that's already confirmed and all) and then the cast could actually try to work in something else... I can't wait to see them playing different roles (preferably in another network)

I do know that I would be beyond than happy, could even forget all the OOC behavior that the writers put my favorite characters through if we got a KC endgame
Closed Thread   Post New Thread