Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Now I just miss him. I'm off to look for videos of Daniel. Whoa, there are videos out there with both Nathaniel and Daniel together at a convention. Best day ever! Klaus does dagger Kol more than his other siblings. He did the smart thing by making sure that he was protected against him. I would have done the same thing. I think Kol does want to be part of the inner circle. It just seems like he gets much of a chance to prove it. Well, the good news is that he seems to be on okay terms with his family, so now it's a matter of waiting to see if they can manage to keep themselves from total destruction.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello All!

Did anyone else notice that when Marcel and Klaus' sires invaded the mansion in 3x22, Kol was the first to jump to his family's defense?

Even after they killed Davina, sort of.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 07-28-2016, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hey, Santana! It's great to see you.

Whoa, I didn't notice that. I just love that! Kol has been on the outs from day one of their transformations into immortals. It's huge that, despite his anger and grief over his family's part in Davina's death, his first instinct was to protect Klaus and his other siblings.

I needed that. I just watched 4x12 where Klaus saw Elena and Jeremy kill Kol.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 AM
Loyal Fan

It still makes me mad that they didn't have Klaus kill Jeremy. They were going to bring him back to life anyway. It was just ooc for Klaus not to retaliate. And then Kol thought no one mourned him.

Im worried about this four siblings locked together and one alone for five years thing. The other could be bonding and then Klaus will be slightly more insane (justifiably so) and the new sibling on the outside

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 07-29-2016 at 01:04 AM
Old 07-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm with you on that. I was beyond furious with the way they killed Kol, and the fact that Klaus didn't even retaliate made it worse. If I had been in Klaus' shoes, Elena and Jeremy would have felt the full force of my wrath. Kol's last thought about Klaus was that he wanted him dead. It still breaks my heart. Even though Kol and Klaus were on opposite sides in the race to the cure, I was still hoping that there was some way for them both to get what they wanted. I do wonder if they would have somehow compromised on their conflicting views.

It does make one think. What is the dynamic between Klaus and his siblings going to be like after the time-jump? They will have spent five years together while Klaus will have spent that time in isolation. Klaus did sacrifice himself to save his siblings. That act will definitely play heavily on everyone involved. I'm really looking forward to findng out about how different things are going to be once they are reunited.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm really curious to see that too
Old 08-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm really looking forward to seeing Klaus and Kol interacting. There hasn't been nearly enough moments between them. I think that Klaus has had a better relationship with Kol than we've seen. I hope we'll see that in season four.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they had a better relationship than we've seen.
And I hope we will see a good relationship between them in the new season. I really like to see all of the siblings standing strong together
Old 08-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Right? The most recurring aspect of their relationship has been that Klaus and Kol would get up to a bit of mischief together, but that the moment Klaus would see that Kol's shenanigans were about to expose them, he would daggered him and keep him in that state for years at a time. We also know that Kol has always felt like the outsider looking on at the trio of Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah, and that he is constantly trying to come out on top, even if it means he has to side against Klaus to make it happen. It seems like their relationship is a lot better than we've seen in previous seasons. I hope that continues in season four. I'd love to see Kol show Klaus that he can be who he needs him to be. I will always root for the Original siblings to be a strong unit. It's one of the reasons that I've wanted to watch a show centered around them.

Old 08-29-2016, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will always root for the Original siblings to be a strong unit.
Absolutely this

I feel for Kol yes. It's part of the reason why I found him so interesting with Davina. I'm so sad she's gone
Old 08-29-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ They were cute together. I'm sad that she won't be around anymore. I was very torn during season three. I wanted Kol to side with Klaus and his siblings, but I also wanted him to side with Davina.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

Yes, they were!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 08-30-2016, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I wasn't torn at all. I was Team Davina all the way
At least, where Kol was concerned
Old 08-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It was so sad. I want Kol to be happy, but he can never catch a break. I hope season four will be better for him.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't you just love characters you "hate" at first, but later grow to love?

I didn't like Kol one little bit in TVD. But I just love him here.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top