Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I can't wait to see those!! I do love Klaus's protective family mode that he has, especially when it's for Kol, his little brother I'm right there with you, I'll enjoy having Kol around for as long as they allow (and hopefully that's for a very long time!)
Old 05-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Most of the time, I like protective!Klaus too. Season two protective!Klaus was sometimes a little much, mainly because he convinced himself that he was the only one who could protect his family. He was a one-man army who refused to work with other people to keep the people that he loves safe. There is this one scene in the middle of season two that was my favorite moment ever for them. I can't wait for you to get there. It sucks that Kol has become one of two characters where I'm just waiting for him to disappear again. I hold my breath in every episode, hoping that that episode is going to be the one where TPTB take him away again. Enjoying him for however long I can is the only way I can cope. I just hope TPTB handle his departure properly.
Old 05-28-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^I can't wait to see what moment you're talking about That sucks that you are constantly worried about him leaving! I'll be so bummed if they ever kill him off again!
Old 05-30-2016, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Let's see if you can figure out which scene I'm talking about. Happy hunting! TPTB dangle Kol in front of us every season...only to yank him away again. I just want you to be prepared for the back-and-forth.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^When I get to that season during my rewatch, I'll give you my guess! Hopefully I get it right This will be fun!! Like a little scavenger hunt It's going to suck that's for sure, but I'm prepared for it
Old 06-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Good luck! I think it's going to be a very easy scavenger hunt. You'll know instantly which moment I'm talking about. TPTB seemed to have treated Kol as the spare Mikaelson, as the one that they could dispose of and bring back at a moment's notice. I haven't liked that one bit. I'm always going to hold my breath in every episode, hoping that they won't do something to take him away again.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Okay that's good to know! I hate that! He deserves more than to be treated as disposable!
Old 06-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I agree. TPTB gave Kol an interesting characteristic to his character in season two. I liked it. They played around with the character a little, but season three Kol seemed to be very close to the Kol that I remember from The Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to find out where they take his character next. I also need more Klaus/Kol scenes. TPTB need to give more glimpses into who these two characters were.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm interested to see Season 2 Kol because it's not Nate. But I loved Daniel on Teen Wolf, so I'm looking forward to see him play Kol. But for me, Nate is Kol so I'm glad that he's back as Kol now. I do hope they give us more Klaus and Kol scenes next season!
Old 06-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'll take Kol in whatever form I can get him, just as long as I get him. Even though Nathaniel will always be my first choice to play Kol, I still think Daniel did a great job of portraying Kol and fleshing out the character in season two. I also loved seeing him and Joseph in scenes together. They really played off one another perfectly. I felt Kol's spirit during Daniel's scenes, so I wasn't bothered by the recast. I'd love to read your thoughts on how Daniel playing Kol struck you.

So am I! Nathaniel's face is the one face on The Originals that I will always want to see more of. I'm so happy that he's going to be around in season four. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. There were a few Klaus/Kol scenes in season three. Now that Kol's going to be around, I hope there will be more one-on-one scenes between them too.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited to see how Daniel portrayed Kol! I can't wait to share my thoughts with you on that!!

I'm happy he'll be around next season as well I hope we get more scenes with them as well!
Old 06-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I can't wait! I loved hearing Daniel speaking in his natural accent. I didn't realize how much I loved it until I heard it. Kol was, is and will always be the wild-card in the bunch. It was quite a roller-coaster of emotions trying to figure out whose side he was on. The funny thing was that, no matter what he did, I still rooted for him. I just wanted him to choose Klaus' side every time.

It's going to be great! There can never be too much Kol in our lives.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to hear Daniel speak in his natural accent!! I'll always root for Kol But I'd love if he chose Klaus' side!
Old 06-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hearing his accent will be quite a treat. I know it made me melt every time he opened his mouth. I could understand why Kol's loyalty wasn't so clear. I think Kol has been treated like the spare for too long, so he hasn't had anyone that he could truly trust. That's why I think he kept switching sides between Klaus and his mother. He sided with whoever gave him the most benefits in their arrangement.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I did hear a bit of it in the fanvid I posted, I can't wait for more!! I'm totally on Kol's side in that. They treated him like crap his whole life, so of course his loyalty will only go to whoever benefits him the most