Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You have no idea how devastated I was when Kol was killed on TVD. I love that TPTB brought him back on TO, even if Nathaniel wasn't playing the role. I always thought that there was more to the character than what we saw of him. I had this whole headcanon about Kol, about how he was always on the outside looking in. I just love that TPTB decided to confirm what I had imagined for the character. And Kol's decision to make the dagger to protect himself from Klaus was something that I kind of wanted him to do too. I would get so frustrated when he would get daggered every time he appeared in the flashbacks. I liked that he was thinking with his head and keeping himself one step ahead. Initially, I was kind of worried about the dagger being in play, but after a while, I looked at it as Kol's insurance policy just in case Klaus found another opportunity to dagger him.

I want it! Ever since I saw Casper in the final moments of 3x08, I've been even more excited by the possibility that all of the Originals could be reunited again. I mostly just want to see Nathaniel back again, even if it's temporary.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

You were right about Kol than! and yes I got frustrated too with Klaus always daggering him which was why I couldn't be mad at Kol for his attempts at making a dagger for Klaus. As much as I love Klaus, he deserved it

That's my dream to have them all together again minus the parents of course

k r i s tine | my art
Old 12-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ This was pretty much my reaction every time Kol appeared after A View to a Kill >> Kol! Aw, no, not again! I actually breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't end up daggered at the end of For the Next Millennium. I mean, I understood that sometimes he was reckless and he was risking Mikael finding them all, but they could have found another way of neutralizing him. Why did they always have to dagger him? And yes, Klaus totally deserved it. He needed to be brought down a few notches. I applauded Kol's role in making it happen.

You know it! The only time that I want to see Esther or Mikael with their children is if we're shown more of their lives before they became the Originals. I want to see if they were actually decent, good parents before the big transformation. What are the chances of that happening? I'm going to go with 'slim to none.'

Old 12-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Yes, only show them during flashbacks plus I think I already grown tired of storylines against them. I want new baddies

k r i s tine | my art
Old 12-16-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't know what I want to happen with Klaus/Kol. On the one hand, I am dying to see Kol back, because I've always been a fan of Kol. I'm just craving more Klaus and Kol interactions. On the other hand, I'm unsure about where they could go next with the character. I mean, what could top his final moment where he was surrounded by his siblings when he passed?

Flashbacks are a must! I love it when they show the Originals before we met them in TVD. The more glimpses into their past we get, the happier I am.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please!!
Old 04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Your wish is my command. Welcome to the thread.

I just love seeing these two guys butting heads. They're always so entertaining. I just hope that nothing has happened to Kol in any of the three episodes that I have yet to watch. And I also hope that Kol doesn't end up daggered. I'm really tired of seeing that, especially when it's done by Klaus' hand.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

I loved seeing their scenes from season two of TO mixed with their scenes from seasons three and four of TVD. I'm so happy that TPTB decided to bring Kol back and to show more of his dynamic with Klaus. It was one of the things that I really wished we had gotten on TVD before they killed him unncecessarily.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's what I've always wanted since they introduced him on TVD, and I was so upset when they killed him off so when I found out they brought him back on TO, I was so happy!!
Old 05-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's been quite a ride with Kol and TO. He's been in and out of the show since season two. The best part of his resurrection was that we finally got to see how Kol felt like the outsider to the trinity of Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah. It was really fun trying to figure out whether he was on Klaus' side or whether he was on his mother's side. I've been so happy every time they've brought him back. I love seeing Klaus and Kol's dynamic. You can just tell that they got up to a whole lot of mischief together.

Old 05-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad they finally explored Kol's feelings of being an outsider in his own family as I always imagined he would. I'm excited to watch and see. I just love Kol so much, almost as much as Klaus so I'm happy he's back. I also loved their dynamic, and would love to more of them getting into mischief together
Old 05-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It might have been my favorite part of season two. There just wasn't enough Kol on TVD before that episode that took him away from us. As fun as it was to try to come up with his backstory, nothing came close to actually getting to hear and see his actual history on the show. It's a fun dynamic. When Klaus needed a bit of fun, Kol was the first person he went to. They've been two hell-raisers since their human days (I'm guessing). The flipside of that is that he's also been the biggest wild card, so when Klaus felt that Kol has been endangering their family, Kol met the pointy end of a dagger.

Old 05-26-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There definitely wasn't enough Kol on TVD I can't wait to find out more about his backstory and history!! I love that Kol's the sibling you go to if you want some fun, but it's sad that they view him as a wildcard that gets daggered so much I hope that in the upcoming seasons, they get closer as a family with Kol included.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's a fun journey. There are a few flashback scenes with Klaus/Kol where you get a taste of the amount of trouble they got up to together. I love how we saw how rough it's been for Kol being on the outside looking in on his own family. I thought that that's how it must have felt for him, but seeing it confirmed on the show was even better. The best part of Klaus/Kol on TO is that you'll see that, even when he has daggered him and cast him aside, Klaus has always wanted to protect Kol. He's his brother, and everything he has done has been for his own good. The constant daggering has bugged me. I kept thinking that there must have been another way to keep Kol reigned in other than to keep him daggered for decades. pout: It looks like there's a peace within the family now. I'm going to enjoy having him around for however long TPTB allow him to stay, and to see more of how Kol fits into the family.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top