20. Si_Crazy
21. rrpdsks
22. Amber Lights
23. ||michelle||

Last edited by rocky845; 05-02-2018 at 10:25 PM
Old 02-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
i think so too. he's the baby brother. every baby brother causes that reaction from their older siblings. i've always had this image in my head of finn, elijah, and klaus always being thrown together for one reason or another, and kol pestering them to find out if he could come too.

exactly! that's how i was with my brother when we were younger. sometimes we would get along fantastically, and other times we were feuding like nobody's business. i think that klaus/rebekah/elijah have been shown as this strong trinity whose motto was 'always and forever'. i sometimes wonder how kol must have felt being on the outside looking at that impenetrable bond.
You are so right about the older brother/baby brother relationship That's how I am with my little sister (not so little anymore)
I love your headcanon of Kol being a brat!!!

I always thought about Klaus/Rebekah/Elijah being so close together and all that "always and forever" being fittings, but then I got the impression that apart from a few times, they were never really close... so I think Kol might've been envious of the relationship right after they became vampires, but I think that after a while he was the first to realize that they weren't the perfect trinity that he thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
Add me please!

Omg im just dying! Im not going to kill you! You idiot!....Stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved. You are a Mikaelson! You are my blood! Kol is loved! Klaus has always loved kol and now Kol knows it!
Just added you Great to have more people that like their relationship!
Old 02-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i agree with you about that. i think that kol did feel envious of klaus, rebekah and elijah's bond until he took a really good look at them and noticed that their bond wasn't as strong as he thought it was. this scene is where i see kol's realization that things between the trio is fractured.

Quote:
Omg im just dying! Im not going to kill you! You idiot!....Stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved. You are a Mikaelson! You are my blood! Kol is loved! Klaus has always loved kol and now Kol knows it!
welcome, santana! i'm so happy you're gonna be posting here.

really? that is fantastic! i can't wait to watch that scene. thanks for bringing that quote by.

i've had this image in my head of kol feeling left out, so i like that they are showing this side of him. kol does sometimes seem like the odd man out when it comes to the mikaelson siblings, with klaus, rebekah, and elijah banded together and kol on the outside looking in. i'm interested in finding out what happens with klaus/kol now that that truth has been revealed.

Old 02-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
^ i agree with you about that. i think that kol did feel envious of klaus, rebekah and elijah's bond until he took a really good look at them and noticed that their bond wasn't as strong as he thought it was. this scene is where i see kol's realization that things between the trio is fractured.
At first glance the trio does seem like the most united team, but once you start to look at their relationship it's just sad because you can see that they want to be a team, but never really achieve that
Ohhh that scene.... Kol was right, the family was shattered.... the only thing I didn't like was him trying to use the white oak stake in Rebekah that was not alright!!!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Im having a hard time picturing what Kol will be like with Hope. Anyone else find it easier? What do you see him being like?

Quote:

welcome, santana! i'm so happy you're gonna be posting here.

really? that is fantastic! i can't wait to watch that scene. thanks for bringing that quote by.

i've had this image in my head of kol feeling left out, so i like that they are showing this side of him. kol does sometimes seem like the odd man out when it comes to the mikaelson siblings, with klaus, rebekah, and elijah banded together and kol on the outside looking in. i'm interested in finding out what happens with klaus/kol now that that truth has been revealed.
Hey rocky

Idk. Im gettting a different feeling. I think Klaus is someone who wants others to prove their trustworthiness and loyalty before he will trust them (right or wrong). Kol seems to have been a trouble maker and a bit of a double-dealer in the past. Maybe he's never been given a chance to prove his trustworthiness and loyalty due to appearances. I think he has it in him. Now that Klaus has given him the chance, I think it will be Klaus/Kol/Elijah/Rebekah banded together.

Im so excited , because this is what I've wanted since 3x13. The iconic scene where the three brothers walk up to thier mother and finn looking so menacing except I imagined a redo with the four of them against all enemies. This is what I wanted the Originals to be like from the very beginning. Right now, I want the four of them united against thier aunt.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 02-14-2015 at 10:25 AM
Old 02-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Moderator Manager

I try hard not to think about Hope So yeah, I don't want her and Kol interacting
Old 03-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Im freaking out ànd trying to not to lose hope

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 03-01-2015, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Not lose hope regarding what?
Old 03-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
At first glance the trio does seem like the most united team, but once you start to look at their relationship it's just sad because you can see that they want to be a team, but never really achieve that
Ohhh that scene.... Kol was right, the family was shattered.... the only thing I didn't like was him trying to use the white oak stake in Rebekah that was not alright!!!
Well said! Nothing is ever as perfect as it seems. It's the public persona vs the private persona. To anyone observing them, they seemed united and unbreakable, but when they were away from everyone's eyes, I get this sense that there were cracks within the relationships and sniping at every turn. Since Kol saw them in both public and private, he knew what the trio was really like.

Yeah, he was right. I think it was expected that a family that has been around for a thousand year would be shattered. That was huge for me too. And the interesting thing is that the dagger/white oak threats were something that Kol was tired of getting from Klaus in Dangerous Liaisons, yet he made the same threats to Rebekah? Not cool, Kol. Not cool.

Quote:
Im having a hard time picturing what Kol will be like with Hope. Anyone else find it easier? What do you see him being like?

Hey rocky

Idk. Im gettting a different feeling. I think Klaus is someone who wants others to prove their trustworthiness and loyalty before he will trust them (right or wrong). Kol seems to have been a trouble maker and a bit of a double-dealer in the past. Maybe he's never been given a chance to prove his trustworthiness and loyalty due to appearances. I think he has it in him. Now that Klaus has given him the chance, I think it will be Klaus/Kol/Elijah/Rebekah banded together.

Im so excited , because this is what I've wanted since 3x13. The iconic scene where the three brothers walk up to thier mother and finn looking so menacing except I imagined a redo with the four of them against all enemies. This is what I wanted the Originals to be like from the very beginning. Right now, I want the four of them united against thier aunt.
I could have seen it. He would have been fun uncle Kol.

Hey, love. How goes it?

I think that, even if Klaus trusts someone, he doesn't really trust them. Kol did give off a 'forever a troublemaker and double-dealer' vibe to me too. Kol seemed like the perfect partner-in-crime to Klaus when they were in the mood for a bit of fun, but for serious matters, I don't think Klaus could really turn his back and trust that Kol would stick to the plan. So did Kol manage to prove himself to his siblings in the end before...?

I'm guessing that that's not gonna happen now. Too bad. I would have liked to have seen the siblings united against their aunt too.

Old 08-07-2015, 05:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Kol did seem to be the carefree one out of the family, so maybe that's what allowed him to pay more attention to their dynamics since he wasn't so focused in anything specific
Old 11-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

May I be added? I love that Kol is Klaus' partner when it comes to letting loose

k r i s tine | my art
Old 12-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I've added you. It's true that Kol was the person that Klaus could cause a bit of mischief with. They're both such troublemakers, and I loved them most when they were up to no good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Kol did seem to be the carefree one out of the family, so maybe that's what allowed him to pay more attention to their dynamics since he wasn't so focused in anything specific
You're amazing. Even though you didn't watch season two, you still figured out how Kol felt when he and his siblings were growing up. He did feel like the outsider, observing the trinity of Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah. All Kol wanted was to be a part of their little group. I love that his final moment gave him that wish.

The Klaus/Kol moments in season two were so amazing. I love that their relationship was explored more, since there really wasn't much of them in TVD. Even when I couldn't quite figure out who's side he was on, I love that Kol still got his chance to show Klaus that he could be trusted, especially in his final moments.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I know I love that they explored him more too and how all he ever wanted was to fit in with Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah. I really hope we see him again

k r i s tine | my art
Old 12-05-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ All I'm remembering right now is that scene where Klaus found out that Kol was working on a dagger that would work on him. "I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged. I'm the dead but never mourned, and whilst you got everything that you wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died."

My heart beats a little bit faster everytime someone mentions bringing him back. I just want more Kol and Klaus/Kol, even if Nathaniel isn't playing him. I love that mischievous guy, and he needs to be around his siblings right now.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-07-2015 at 04:40 PM
Old 12-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I really understood Kol and his reasons for making the dagger. He just wanted some payback on Klaus for leaving him immobile for years. I couldn't be mad at him I really loved how they explored him more last season because I was a little indifferent towards him during his time in TVD.

I can't wait for him to return. I really like Nathan, so let's hope it happens in the near future!

k r i s tine | my art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top