Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That part frustrated me. Klaus knew exactly what Elena would be dealing with. Why didn't they just let him handle it? They just couldn't put aside Klaus' 'evilness' long enough to trust that he would be able to keep Elena safe.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm in the middle cause don't believe that Klaus explained anything but just took Elena so obviously to the gang it seemed like she was gonna be in danger - they had never dealt with the curse and didn't know what she was dealing with. SO I can forgive the gang because they had no knowledge and just defaulted to "evil!Klaus"
Old 09-29-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I see your point. Klaus did take Elena without telling the gang the reasoning, so I can understand why the gang's first reaction was to get her back from him. The part comes from the fact that the gang thought that Klaus was being a villain when he took Elena. They thought that she would be safer with them (i.e. people who knew nothing about the Hunter's Curse), and not with a thousand-year-old hybrid who had come across the Hunter's Curse and therefore knew what Elena was going to go through. They didn't stop and consider that maybe Klaus had a reason for taking her and that he could actually help her. I just don't understand why they didn't let Klaus handle it. She was a vampire at that point, and therefore her blood was useless to him making hybrids. What did the gang think he was going to do with her when she was useless to him? Even though the gang wasn't comfortable with Klaus having Elena, they could have at least tried to figure out what he knew about it before they made things worse.

Last edited by rocky845; 09-29-2017 at 04:37 PM
Old 10-04-2017, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just think it was all still on the "enemy" not yet "frenemy" when it came to Klaus
Old 10-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Once an enemy, always an enemy. I guess the thought that he wasn't really a threat to her anymore wasn't in the forefront of the gang's mind. They went with their gut reactions that Klaus was evil and Elena had to be rescued from his clutches.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes react without thinking
Old 10-14-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think Klaus would have figured out a way to free Elena of the Hunter's Curse if the gang hadn't interfered and rescued her?
Old 10-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

NO I think it was just locking her away while she dealt with it - sounded like it took him YEARS
Old 10-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think so too. From the vibe I got in the scene where he put her in the windowless room, relieving Elena of her hallucinations wasn't a priority for Klaus. He just wanted to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. I don't think he would have minded if she spent years in isolation, dealing with the Hunter's Curse on her own. And even if her friends had let Klaus handle it, you know that they weren't going to let her go through it alone.
Old 10-26-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea best way cause I don't have an answer to why my answer is No
Old 11-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's totally understandable. Sometimes you feel the way you feel just 'cause. The second Elena became a vampire, she ceased to matter to Klaus, since he couldn't make hybrids anymore. He only started caring again when he found out that there was a possibility that she could be human again with the discovery of the cure. Hold on a minute. When Klaus witnessed Kol dying, Klaus revealed that the reason he wanted the cure was so he could destroy it. It had nothing to do with Elena. Season four makes less and less sense the more I think about it.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do not remember at all I remember Katerina's reason was wanting to give it to Klaus in exchange for her freedom
Old 12-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Of course Katherine's reason for getting the cure was so that she could buy her freedom from Klaus. She had been running from him for 500 years. Even when Elena and the gang thought that Klaus' reason for getting the cure was so that he could make hybrids, I don't understand why they were so gung-ho to make Elena human again. I guess all they cared about was bringing the old Elena back.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-04-2017 at 11:47 PM
Old 12-05-2017, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That was totally it bringing the old Elena back - its why Damon had his little fit at one point cause he didn't want to bring the old Elena back thinking he would lose her. One of the reasons why I stand neutral to only appreciate but not turn OTP for Delena was cause of how badly the "sire storyline" was

So title? I will never think past the current title best scene ever
Old 12-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Even as an indifferent/mult-shipper of Elena, I didn't like the sire bond storyline.

I know. That was the perfect quote. Oh, well, we have to move on sometime. Here are two suggestions that popped into my head...

"What I want is to take my girl...the hell out of this one-pony town." - Klaus
"I'll collect Elena. We'll be on our way...I'm not leaving without her." - Klaus

Which title do you like?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread