Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2018, 08:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

that gif set!

that collage pic!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 03-18-2018, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite parts of season three was the fracture in their relationship. I loved that Klaus kept trying to get Elijah to forgive him...and Elijah was having none of it. Klaus had messed up, and Elijah wasn't going to let him off the hook.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TVD or TO?

Really am torn at the part where Elijah first appears related to when Rose takes Elena Torn on continuing but at the same time thinking its the perfect place to pause and do TO than return
Old 03-28-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ When you finish season two, you'll see what happens. Klaus really hurt Elijah during his one-man crusade to bring down Dahlia while he tried to protect his family, especially Hope. It took Elijah a while to get past Klaus' actions. I actually liked the fracture. Klaus crossed a line with what he did, and Elijah couldn't just forgive and forget it. After what happened, Elijah couldn't rely on 'family above all' and 'always and forever', and Klaus felt the distance between them.

I don't know how you're going to do that. It would drive me mad to switch shows in the middle of a re-watch.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh one of his one men missions
Old 04-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Klaus' one-man crusade in season two was so frustrating! Throughout the season, Elijah tried his best to help Klaus to keep their family safe, but when Klaus was in that zone where he didn't need or want anyone's help, Elijah's words of wisdom/advice didn't always get through to him.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Poor Elijah
Old 04-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"Its best not to wager against me, you will lose" 1x17
Old 04-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

2x11 when Elijah tells Klaus about Tatia regarding how she died
Old 04-16-2018, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely see what you mean about Klaus vs Elijah using the gold digger against him that Kol made

Snap related to the secret that Aurora tells about Elijah compelling her not to leave with Klaus Klaus calling Elijah out for setting the course of history - for causing Klaus to become the monster that he is

I when Elijah raises his voice sexeh and their fight is hot

Last edited by crash landing; 04-17-2018 at 08:33 AM
Old 04-19-2018, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hate those bloody daggers ...but for once I was glad one of the Originals was put down that way. I actually cheered when Elijah used the dagger on Klaus. With the way Klaus was acting, he definitely needed a timeout.

It was harsh, but it was necessary. How many times had Klaus done something like that so that his siblings would be safe and protected? And yet Klaus was hurt and angry when he found out that Elijah had made the same choice to act in his siblings' best interests. That's an intriguing thought. Who would Klaus have been if Elijah had let his relationship with Aurora run its course without his interference? I'm always going to wonder.

It's always hot when they fight. They definitely needed to fight it out. I had actually been waiting for it since season three began. Elijah had been bottling everything up since he cut ties with Klaus at the end of season two, only speaking/dealing with him when absolutely necessary. And Klaus finally saw that his brother was just as manipulative and flawed as he was, and he needed to let Elijah feel how he felt when he found out about Aurora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
"Its best not to wager against me, you will lose" 1x17
I remember that! Elijah was trying to make sure all of the factions were heard and represented, and Klaus had his own ideas for how New Orleans should be ruled (i.e. by him and him alone).

Quote:
2x11 when Elijah tells Klaus about Tatia regarding how she died
I love that scene! Elijah thought that he would have to endure Klaus' revenge...but he forgave him instead.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-19-2018 at 06:12 AM
Old 04-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ugh 5x01 tore at my heartstrings there's no doubt at all that Klaus wouldn't have visited his brother over the course of 7 years - sounds like he did it often but when he spoke to RRebekah about this having been the first time having actually spoken to Elijah heartstrings were broken

This gifset is everything

Last edited by crash landing; 04-20-2018 at 04:39 AM
Old 04-26-2018, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The scene after Elijah had killed Marcel Klaus really feels hurt and it shows that Marcel truly was family to Klaus - now wonder WTF related to the season finale, is it going to be that Klaus becomes the enemy that they are afraid of

OH MY ELIJAH his breaking down to Hayley seeing how broken he was about doing it - all the pain that he had been feeling but didn't show to Klaus. Oh Daniel just breaks me
Old 04-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ugh 5x01 tore at my heartstrings there's no doubt at all that Klaus wouldn't have visited his brother over the course of 7 years - sounds like he did it often but when he spoke to RRebekah about this having been the first time having actually spoken to Elijah heartstrings were broken

This gifset is everything
https://78.media.tumblr.com/abf72801...jcgfo2_250.gif https://78.media.tumblr.com/eda7e727...jcgfo1_250.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/5d9e023a...jcgfo3_250.gif https://78.media.tumblr.com/b8513e70...jcgfo4_250.gif
Me too! Even though he was supposed to, Klaus couldn't stay away from Elijah. He even said it himself. He doesn't do well on his own without Elijah. In a weird way, Klaus going on his murder spree was his way of protecting Elijah, annihilating their enemies since Elijah wouldn't have been able to recognize them if they crossed paths with him.

It is everything!
Old 05-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That gifset.

{taek su mi sun}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread