Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Hi!!
Welcome to the thread!! I'll add you to the list right now

I hope you post with us and also decide to spread your wings and visit our other threads! We love to chat about everything and anything in our OT thread
Old 07-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyh (View Post)
I am a fan of these two i want to join the group
Welcome to the thread. =) I'd like to echo Si's hope. We'd love to have you posting with us both here and on the other threads.

Do you have a favorite scene?
Old 07-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Hmm I know the question is to tommyh, but my favorite Klaus/Elijah scene has got to be when they are talking in the pilot sitting on a bench in NOLA talking about how that was the place they felt like home before Mikael drove them away

Quote:
Who is Klaus’s favorite sibling and why? Klaus’s favorite, not my favorite, you understand? Klaus’s favorite, I think it’s Rebekah. And, he’s most protective of her, and Elijah, of course, always Elijah - it’s not Elijah, not Elijah. Rebekah, he’s most protective of her, she’s been his little sister, I think he feels parental towards her. Definitely not Elijah. He’s my personal favorite, that’s another story.
x
Old 07-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My question was to tommyh, but I'm glad you answered. That was a great moment. Today, my favorite moment is the scene in the woods after Klaus' first transformation after breaking the curse. There was just something about the way played off one another that really spoke to me. It was an interesting glimpse into what their dynamic had been like for a thousand years.

Aw, I love that Joseph/Daniel gif set. I adore their bond. I love that Joseph's personal favorite sibling is Elijah. I think it really says something that, despite everything they've been through, they have stuck by each other, and that Joseph sees that.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Is that in season 3 of TVD? Right after Elijah decided not to kill Klaus and double crossed Damon's plan?

I'm a bit disappointed... because it feels like Joseph only gives replies according to what he thinks his fans want to hear (and who is near him)... If I remember correctly before his favorite was Rebekah.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's exactly what I'm referring to. What can I say. I'm stuck in season three. Too bad Klaus ended up daggering Elijah soon after. =(

I didn't see that way. He gave a very neutral response by choosing both Rebekah and Elijah. Now I'm looking at it again, and I'm beginning to think that you might have a point. Daniel is definitely infuencing him. I actually thought that Joseph views the bond between Klaus and Elijah the same way that I do. They need to ask him that question when he's on his own. Then we'll get a straightforward response.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah that was a dick move from Klaus... I like that scene too

IDK that's just the vibe I got from him... It makes sense that now Elijah/Daniel will be his favorite since they are working together all the time
Old 07-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was definitely a jerk move. It wasn't like Klaus lied to Elijah. He did reunite him with their family. He's Klaus. He's famous for getting by on technicalities. Then again, all of the Originals have worded their promises in such a way where there were loopholes, even Elijah.

I'll have to find the video and judge for myself. That is true. When two people spend so much time together, there are bound to be strong bonds between them. I just love these two guys with their off-screen moments. Even when I'm not too fond of Klaus/Elijah from time to time, I can always count on Joseph/Elijah to giving me feels.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Klaus found a loophole in his promise and did it

They have great chemistry!
I guess I'm just a bit disappointed because Joseph was all "Claire is my favorite" and now it's another repertoire

Old 08-01-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Elijah had his own ideas on what he would do with his family once Klaus handed them over. Elijah's wishes probably didn't align with Klaus' plans. Klaus knew that it was the only way to deal with that situation. I remember being so excited when Elijah returned at the end of The Ties That Bind. I just knew that things were going to get interested, considering what Klaus had done to him. I really loved the fight. "Easy. I just finished renovating." Their dynamic is such that, one minute, they're kicking each other's butts, and the next, they're back to showing us the slightly dysfunctional bond that they have.

I think Joseph is singing a different tune because Claire/Rebekah isn't a part of the show like Daniel/Elijah is. It makes sense to me that he's talking up Elijah and not Rebekah. I mean, I've seen it with other shows. Once a character leaves a show, it won't really do anyone any good to keep talking about them. It will only give false hope to the viewers to hear about a character that isn't present on a show anymore. I wonder what Joseph would be saying if Claire was still a part of the show.

Now those are two very attractive guys. I just love seeing them together.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Moderator Manager

gorgeous guys
Old 08-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hot men.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Moderator Manager

We can keep looking at them for a LONG time
Old 08-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

therealjosephmorgan: Just two good friends enjoying a break from work. Next time I’m picking my own beverage @mr.danielgillies #allvampiresarenotcreatedequal

mr.danielgillies couple of coke-suckers.
w - @therealjosephmorgan
image courtesy of @phoebejtonkin.

They're a couple of coke-suckers.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I really LOVE those pictures!!!! those two are hilarious!!!

And the coke cans jsut make it perfect
Closed Thread   Post New Thread