Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

not in the promos..In the BTS pics, I really thought we'll see jealous Klaus I didn't get the scene..blasphemy

I also think so, which is fine by me..I really like different views ..

he must be very peaceful ..what can I say?if only Cami hadn't opened her eyes earlier , then it might have..Imagine if they were awake and she slits her throat in front of him and he wouldn't have expected it

i'll join you there
Old 03-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope we get some good stuff coming up from them. She owes him after she lied to him
Old 03-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ She lied to him? Ooh, intrigue! I didn't know that that was part of the episode. I can't wait to find out what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
not in the promos..In the BTS pics, I really thought we'll see jealous Klaus I didn't get the scene..blasphemy

I also think so, which is fine by me..I really like different views ..

he must be very peaceful ..what can I say?if only Cami hadn't opened her eyes earlier , then it might have..Imagine if they were awake and she slits her throat in front of him and he wouldn't have expected it

i'll join you there
I'm going to check out those photos...if I can find them. I'm pretty sure seeing those photos will disappoint me even more that nothing happened between them.

Buckle up then, because it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Peaceful or not, there were still dangers around them. I thought that he would have still been on his guard, even if it was slightly less so once he let himself let that happiness in. I don't want to think about that! That would have devastated him so much more, knowing that that happened in a split second when they were looking at each other and he didn't have the power to prevent it from happening.

I'll have the party supplies on standby.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

i can't wait for you to watch it either

i think it would have been even more devastating
Old 03-13-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I've been busy these last two days, so I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I will have watched it by tomorrow, at the latest.

If it had happened like that, yes, he would have been shocked for a few seconds but he would have at least had a chance to save her.
Old 03-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

aww..it's okay..take your time

that is open to imagination
Old 03-13-2016, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks, my dear. There has been a lot going on. My weekend is always jam-packed with tasks and errands, and on top of that, I feel all funky and tired, so I haven't tried to watch it yet.

What do you think would have happened if Cami had given in to the compulsion in front of Klaus?

Last edited by rocky845; 03-13-2016 at 02:45 PM
Old 03-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

hope you get time to rest soon
I dont know..mostly the same we saw in winter premiere..but this thought can't seem to get out of my head..
Old 03-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm almost 100 percent. The funkiness will last a while but the fatigue has subsided considerably.

Aurora's plan was for Cami to slowly bleed to death which is what happened. I think if she had given in to the compulsion in front of Klaus, then he would have jumped into action, healed her wound, and he would have saved her before she reached the 'death' stage.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

i hope the funkiness goes too

yeah I didn't like the scene because damn it , that's how I magined it to be...and for once I wanted to be wrong

it was painful
Old 03-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm currently on day three of my funk. I think it's going to take at least a week before I will get out of it.

I entertained the very real likelihood that Aurora was responsible for it, but I didn't really think about the events that led to it. The only speculation I had for the end of Cami as a human was that Aurora snuck into the compound, compelled Cami to not make a sound and she snuffed out Cami's life herself. I don't know if what actually happened was better or worse than my speculation.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

i hope it goes away

that would be too brazen for her and I doubt Klaus wouldn't have caught whiff of her scent in his bedroom? he would have killed her right then and there...ex love or not
Old 03-16-2016, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you. I'm slowly getting better. I can feel it. I just hate the process between feeling funky and feeling not funky. I feel gross right now.

I'm not saying it would have been a good or well thought-out move. I'm just saying that that's what I thought might have happened when I saw that final scene at the end of 3x09. Aurora wasn't exactly thinking straight, so I wouldn't have put it past her to sneak-attack them.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

i know..i feel the funk too though for a different reason altogether

i know what you meant she is a clever one darling, everyone underestimated her because of her mental health
Old 03-16-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw, I hope your funk goes away soon. Take care of yourself.

I think TPTB could have played up the aspect of Aurora's personality. I was disappointed that nothing really happened there. 3x15 hinted that she would be back, so I might get my wish yet. Maybe it will happen in one of the remaining seven episodes of the season.

By the way, I was underwhelmed by the supposed heartbreaking moment between Klaus and Cami in 3x15. When Cami told Klaus that the part of her that loved him is gone, I was very about it. All I wanted to do was hug Klaus and tell him that he would be okay. It doesn't matter to me that she lied to him about her feelings. It doesn't matter to me the reasons behind her 'revelation'. It's not making an impact on me.

I really don't know what has happened since the show started back up after the mid-season finale. I'm not feeling it for them anymore. I liked their bond and friendship in the first two-and-a-half-seasons. I liked that he could go to her whenever he needed someone to talk to. When she became a vampire, she turned into this completely different, unrecognizable person to me. I know it takes a while for a vampire to finding their place in this world but the more episodes I watch, the less connected I feel to her and them. Every scene is now a struggle to watch.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-16-2016 at 01:15 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread