Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Since I'm not watching TO for the moment, I want Klaus to stop by MF again

That's exactly what happens... Seeing that Stefan remembers him puts a smile on Klaus' face
Good call!

Just sayin'.

Quote:
Right?!!! It's like he didn't even need to explain his reasons to work with Klaus....
That was a great moment.

"It's still a snowflake" with Stefan's eyebrow-raise -- I love this gif set.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-13-2014 at 06:58 PM
Old 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Klaus and Stefan have so much chemistry... it's awesome!!
No wonder Paul ships them
Old 04-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I've loved their moments so much. I want more.

He has good taste.

"Some secrets are stronger than family"
X
Old 04-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Moderator Manager

WOW!!
This gifset is AMAZING!!! I loved it!!!
They need to work together again!!!!!
Old 04-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That gifset is well done.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Klaus and Stefan have so much chemistry... it's awesome!!
No wonder Paul ships them
Well, Paul has a good taste... Sometimes.

» Bella
Old 04-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

^ So true!!
I love how much he ships Klaus/Stefan and how he is fascinated by Daniel Gillies
Old 04-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
and how he is fascinated by Daniel Gillies
it is one of my favorite things about Paul.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Right?? I mean, when you look at him, he doesn't seem like the joker type of guy (at least not to me) and then he joined twitter, and started to get loose on the panels/interview and it's just natural to him
Old 04-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ So true!!
I love how much he ships Klaus/Stefan and how he is fascinated by Daniel Gillies
And he loves Klefan and hate Elena and thinks TVD sucks.

I only side eye him for his Romantic Steroline love and another thing.

» Bella
Old 04-25-2014, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Paul's Klefan views. If only he could convince TPTB to drop more hints in the two shows, then I would be a happy camper.

I wish we had gotten some Klefan love in 500 Years of Solitude. He went all that way and he didn't even drop by to see his BFF? That makes me sad.

I love this moment!

klefan in 3x18
X

Last edited by rocky845; 04-25-2014 at 07:58 PM
Old 04-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Moderator Manager

I love Paul!!! and whenever he talks about Klefan I just want to hug him !!!

I still can't believe that they didn't even had a small scene in the crossover They're so perfect and totally deserved to meet again

I love this scene!!!! And Klaus really think he is right because he says all those things with LOTS of convictions.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know what you mean. He always makes me smile every time he talks about Klefan. Does he not-so-secretly ship them or something?

All we can do is hope that in the next crossover ( that it comes in the next season), and that they have at least one moment together. I keep wondering what they would have talked about or done together. Would they have caught up on what they had done and/or were currently up (at the time) over a drink? Would they have butted heads 'cause Klaus was there to gloat over Katherine's impending death/misery? What do you think? If you had had the power to have a Klefan scene in 500 Years of Solitude, what would you have had them do together?

That's true. He really believes that he's re-directing Stefan's loathing and darkness so that Stefan doesn't have to face it. And I really love how he calls himself Stefan's friend in that moment. I adore when he mentions their friendship, a bond that he still holds on even after all those years they didn't see each other.

TVD 3x20 | TO 1x17
X
Old 04-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I know what you mean. He always makes me smile every time he talks about Klefan. Does he not-so-secretly ship them or something?

All we can do is hope that in the next crossover ( that it comes in the next season), and that they have at least one moment together. I keep wondering what they would have talked about or done together. Would they have caught up on what they had done and/or were currently up (at the time) over a drink? Would they have butted heads 'cause Klaus was there to gloat over Katherine's impending death/misery? What do you think? If you had had the power to have a Klefan scene in 500 Years of Solitude, what would you have had them do together?

That's true. He really believes that he's re-directing Stefan's loathing and darkness so that Stefan doesn't have to face it. And I really love how he calls himself Stefan's friend in that moment. I adore when he mentions their friendship, a bond that he still holds on even after all those years they didn't see each other.
it's definitely not-so-secretly.... IMO, Paul liked that when Stefan was with Klaus was what made Stefan darker and far more interesting than just the puppy in love vampire vibe that he had for the first 2 seasons, so I can totally understand why he ships Klefan

for another crossover. If that happens I would at least come back to watch it
My scenario would be simple, they would meet, say their hellos but we would be able to see that deep down both were very happy to see each other even without putting it in words. Stefan would ask what he was doing back in MF, and when Klaus said he was there to gloat over Katherine's dying, Stefan would nod, maybe say something about letting her go in peace, but I think Stefan wouldn't be too judgmental about it because as far as evil things that Klaus has done, gloating is not the worst And then I can totally see Stefan asking if Klaus intends to see Caroline
What is your scenario?

I love that Klaus really considers Stefan a friend even after everything that happened between the two.... Klaus never stopped caring about him, and that's saying something since Klaus pretty much doesn't get attached to many people outside his family (or he didn't used to care, now he is the most caring person of all). Klaus gave Stefan exactly what he needed to not loose himself.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Oh, the strange bedfellows line.

I think Paul also Klefan because they were sassy, funny and snarky and we know that Paul is also sassy, funny and snarky.

I honestly don't know how my Klefan scenario for 5x11 would be. I'll have to think about it...

» Bella
Closed Thread   Post New Thread