Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry5 (View Post)
Frasier.
I want to watch Frasier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fern ♡ (View Post)
He is back !!!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/cc1c0373...vn2ism_540.gif

Because if the original version was creepy, imagine the modern one .

Oh, Richie is alright .

Yes, he did . Michael aged 10 years in one night so, he is pretty much a a kid in a man´s body. We see that a lot in Portuguese or Brazilian shows .

Teen Cody...I mean, Michael .

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7a117395...wu2gfr_500.gif
Pennywise is back!

I didn't think I would be so over-the-moon excited that we only have a few months' wait to go before we'll get to watch It wreak havoc on the Losers' Club again. The trailer is fantastic! I can't wait! I have so many things to say about it, but I can't organize my thoughts enough to share them.

That is so true! You can already see hints of that in the trailer.

Be afraid, Richie. Be very afraid.

It kind of sounds like American Horror Story pulled off a soap opera rapid aging syndrome. That intrigues me.

He's supposed to be a teenager in that gif? Wow. I totally buy that. He looks very youthful.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope you're enjoying it. =)

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert clips on YouTube
Old 05-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bones.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Pennywise is back!

https://media.tenor.co/images/d6e793...7c5c112264/raw

I didn't think I would be so over-the-moon excited that we only have a few months' wait to go before we'll get to watch It wreak havoc on the Losers' Club again. The trailer is fantastic! I can't wait! I have so many things to say about it, but I can't organize my thoughts enough to share them.

That is so true! You can already see hints of that in the trailer.

Be afraid, Richie. Be very afraid.

It kind of sounds like American Horror Story pulled off a soap opera rapid aging syndrome. That intrigues me.

He's supposed to be a teenager in that gif? Wow. I totally buy that. He looks very youthful.
Plus, we get to see
Spoiler:

I was actually hoping for that statue to come to life .

They probably won´t do that but imagine this:

Pennywise: So...What do you have to say about my house?
Richie:...

You should check him out when he´s playing older Michael. Long hair, pretty much vampire vibe .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I can't wait! That's one of the reasons I am intrigued by Pennywise. I want to know more about what It tick.

I want it! And Pennywise could make it happen. I think I might be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I'm going to assume that is what is happening in that scene where Richie runs away from Pennywise...until I watch the movie and I find out that the scene goes in a completely different direction. =p

Ooh, I like the picture that your description just put in my head. I'm awfully tempted to watch his season.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

I´m just not looking forward to see his true form ---> .

He would be able to make that statue move without anyone noticing. But Richie´s true fear isn´t the statue but Pennywise himself .

I wonder if Richie as talked with anyone from the Loser´s Club by that scene. If he did, maybe he won´t believe Pennywise is back until he actually sees him.

I hope you do . May i temp you so more ?

Spoiler:

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

ncisla
Old 05-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I am so excited to watch Sunday's episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fern ♡ (View Post)
I´m just not looking forward to see his true form ---> .

He would be able to make that statue move without anyone noticing. But Richie´s true fear isn´t the statue but Pennywise himself .

I wonder if Richie as talked with anyone from the Loser´s Club by that scene. If he did, maybe he won´t believe Pennywise is back until he actually sees him.

I hope you do . May i temp you so more ?

I won't mind that reveal. I'm not afraid of spiders. Even though we got to see some of It's form in that final face-off between Pennywise and the Losers' Club, I am curious to see what It's true form is going to look like in Chapter Two.

Oh, yes. I can imagine Pennywise making Richie think that the statue is moving when it's not. And there Richie is, freaking out about something that only he can see. Yes, that is true. In the trailer, there seems to be fear on Richie's face that Pennywise is right there and seems to be coming closer to him.

Well, we'll find out soon enough what's what in a few months.

He's so yummy! I'm thisclose to binge-watching the show.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I won't mind that reveal. I'm not afraid of spiders. Even though we got to see some of It's form in that final face-off between Pennywise and the Losers' Club, I am curious to see what It's true form is going to look like in Chapter Two.

Oh, yes. I can imagine Pennywise making Richie think that the statue is moving when it's not. And there Richie is, freaking out about something that only he can see. Yes, that is true. In the trailer, there seems to be fear on Richie's face that Pennywise is right there and seems to be coming closer to him.

Well, we'll find out soon enough what's what in a few months.

He's so yummy! I'm thisclose to binge-watching the show.
Lucky you . I don´t mind the little ones but I still prefer them away from me as much as possible . I don´t mind if they don´t stick to the book/original movie and do something different. Except Pennywise´s true form. They must show us .

Pennywise is going to mess with each one of them but if Richie pretends he doesn´t believe Pennywise is back...They it´s a sure call that Pennywise will make him believe .

The creepy part...Okay there will be plenty of them but still...The creepy part for me is the fact that years later Derry seems to be in the same trance they were before. Everyone pretends not to see what´s going on. That lady that was living in Beverly´s house must have been death for months. In the original movie (if I remember correctly) the house was abandoned and Pennywise did something for the house to appear normal at Beverly´s eyes.

I hope you do so, we can both fangirl .

He loves to tease the fans .

Quote:
codyfern Choke me.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-13-2019, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Aw. I come across more people that feel the way you do than the way I do. I wouldn't know the difference if TPTB stick to the book unless I read the book. Right now, I'm going to watch the movie and not think too much about it. Yes, I agree. It's true form is definitely something that seems a must. You just have to be prepared for that moment. =)

You know that's true. I am really looking forward to the Richie vs Pennywise showdown.

You bring up a good point. It makes me wonder something. Does the town's attitude change when It's hibernating, or does it stay the same regardless of It's state? Maybe that's what makes Mike realize that It has awakened when he sees the townspeople of Derry starting to ignore and/or not care what is going on. I don't remember the story the old lady told Bev in the mini-series when Bev knocked the door of her old house. I think I need a refresher. =)

Oh, boy! You never know. I might see the episodes and decide in a flash to watch them. Stay tuned for that.

Oh, mama! Judging by that video you posted on the 3 Word Post thread, he's certainly an interesting guy.

Last edited by rocky845; 05-13-2019 at 10:09 AM
Old 05-14-2019, 05:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

ncis
Old 05-14-2019, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Young and the Restless catch-up: April 29th episode
Old 05-15-2019, 02:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ Aw. I come across more people that feel the way you do than the way I do. I wouldn't know the difference if TPTB stick to the book unless I read the book. Right now, I'm going to watch the movie and not think too much about it. Yes, I agree. It's true form is definitely something that seems a must. You just have to be prepared for that moment. =)

You know that's true. I am really looking forward to the Richie vs Pennywise showdown.

You bring up a good point. It makes me wonder something. Does the town's attitude change when It's hibernating, or does it stay the same regardless of It's state? Maybe that's what makes Mike realize that It has awakened when he sees the townspeople of Derry starting to ignore and/or not care what is going on. I don't remember the story the old lady told Bev in the mini-series when Bev knocked the door of her old house. I think I need a refresher. =)

Oh, boy! You never know. I might see the episodes and decide in a flash to watch them. Stay tuned for that.

Oh, mama! Judging by that video you posted on the 3 Word Post thread, he's certainly an interesting guy.
Well, I never read the book and i have it (I downloaded the PDF version actually). So to me, there only differences will be between both movies (1990/2017). I really hope Pennywise makes some creepy transformations .

The fact that Richie´s fear is clowns makes it really exciting for Pennywise . Besides offending his house, Richie started the first punch so...there will be a fight .

That makes sense . mike may noticed differences in the town or maybe he´s tracking down the time for Pennywise´s awakening. if the movie keeps following the events of the 1990 movie, Mike was re-searching a lot about the town and Pennywise. I may have to re-watch the movie too as i forgot a few things .

You have seen nothing yet .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2MxDBmXcAEpzuu.jpg

I can´t post here because it´s too big .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

riverdale
Closed Thread   Post New Thread