Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2019, 06:06 AM
  #1
Moderator Support Team

 
Persephone's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 327,256
Besides The Originals, what are you watching? #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Yeah. It was definitely a cringe-worthy moment.

Since I have watched plenty of shows that have filmed in and around Toronto, the fun part of watching Hemlock Grove was seeing which guest-stars popped up. He will be...

Spoiler:
I watch horror movies and it still messed me up .

Oh, i will pay attention .

Guess who saw IT again yesterday ?

Spy kids
__________________
"You can say I´m the best thing that happen to you."
● Charlie & Vic ●

🦇🎄🏍️
Persephone is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 02:54 PM
  #2
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
Star Wars: The Clone Wars [1x03 -]
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 12:21 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Hero

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 52,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (View Post)
I watch horror movies and it still messed me up .

Oh, i will pay attention .

Guess who saw IT again yesterday ?

Spy kids
Yes, well, horror is one thing, but that scene is a whole other level of gross/messed-up.

Again? How many times does that make it?
__________________
Jess ღ Rory
"I'll never forget you."
Aunt Miné (Mar. 6, 1961 - Aug. 11, 2020) -- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven.
Icon credit ordinary
rocky845 is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 08:30 AM
  #4
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
Star Wars: The Clone Wars mid-1st season
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 01:09 PM
  #5
Moderator Support Team

 
Persephone's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 327,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Yes, well, horror is one thing, but that scene is a whole other level of gross/messed-up.

Again? How many times does that make it?
I never read any of Bill´s interviews concerning Hemlock Grove. But i read one about IT and Bill said playing Pennywise gave him nightmares . How come this scene didn´t ?

I have lost count of how many times i saw it .

Jerry Maguire (at work so, I did not paid much attention ).
__________________
"You can say I´m the best thing that happen to you."
● Charlie & Vic ●

🦇🎄🏍️
Persephone is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 04:16 PM
  #6
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
Toronto vs Edmonton
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 05:46 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Legend

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 329,653
supergirl
__________________
~Jen
Julie and the Phantoms now playing on Netflix
Come visit The Umbrella Academy Board
My Kind Of Crazy is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 06:33 PM
  #8
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
Last of the hockey
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 09:54 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Hero

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 52,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (View Post)
I never read any of Bill´s interviews concerning Hemlock Grove. But i read one about IT and Bill said playing Pennywise gave him nightmares . How come this scene didn´t ?

I have lost count of how many times i saw it .

Jerry Maguire (at work so, I did not paid much attention ).
I can guess. Even though Pennywise was a smaller presence in IT compared to Roman in Hemlock Grove (i.e. a two-hour movie vs a three season-long TV show), I get the sense that Bill went deeper into what made Pennywise tick...which probably took him to some very dark and disturbing places. It must have been hard for him to pull himself out of that place. Then there is the possibility that he didn't know what that particular scene would look like, so he wasn't plagued by the horror of that moment where Roman pulled Peter free from his wolf.

I bet. Have you bought the DVD yet? That would probably make it easier for you to re-watch the movie.

"Show me the money!" That's all I know of Jerry Maguire. =)
__________________
Jess ღ Rory
"I'll never forget you."
Aunt Miné (Mar. 6, 1961 - Aug. 11, 2020) -- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven.
Icon credit ordinary

Last edited by rocky845; 03-09-2019 at 10:04 PM
rocky845 is offline  
Old 03-09-2019, 11:11 PM
  #10
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
I did the same thing to her on a different board
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-10-2019, 03:21 PM
  #11
Moderator Support Team

 
Persephone's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 327,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I can guess. Even though Pennywise was a smaller presence in IT compared to Roman in Hemlock Grove (i.e. a two-hour movie vs a three season-long TV show), I get the sense that Bill went deeper into what made Pennywise tick...which probably took him to some very dark and disturbing places. It must have been hard for him to pull himself out of that place. Then there is the possibility that he didn't know what that particular scene would look like, so he wasn't plagued by the horror of that moment where Roman pulled Peter free from his wolf.

I bet. Have you bought the DVD yet? That would probably make it easier for you to re-watch the movie.

"Show me the money!" That's all I know of Jerry Maguire. =)
You are right about that . Besides the cast of Hemlock Grove was mostly adults, right? Unlike IT where he had to work with kids. If you check out his interviews about IT he says he was concerned about the kids and if he was scaring them too much.

I have it on DVD already because I record it. But no, I didn´t bought it

I don´t know much about it either .

Rampage
__________________
"You can say I´m the best thing that happen to you."
● Charlie & Vic ●

🦇🎄🏍️
Persephone is offline  
Old 03-10-2019, 06:26 PM
  #12
Fan Forum Legend

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 329,653
the flash
__________________
~Jen
Julie and the Phantoms now playing on Netflix
Come visit The Umbrella Academy Board
My Kind Of Crazy is offline  
Old 03-10-2019, 09:45 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 52,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Toronto vs Edmonton
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Last of the hockey
We almost let Edmonton tie the game in the final minutes! That was a close one!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆Follow☆the☆Stars☆ (View Post)
You are right about that . Besides the cast of Hemlock Grove was mostly adults, right? Unlike IT where he had to work with kids. If you check out his interviews about IT he says he was concerned about the kids and if he was scaring them too much.

I have it on DVD already because I record it. But no, I didn´t bought it

I don´t know much about it either .

Rampage
Yes, that's true. Hemlock Grove is weird from the very first episode, and it only gets weirder the more episodes you get through. I think the cast realized very early on that there were going to be unexpected moments and that they should be prepared for them. IT was more straightforward. It was a horror movie, and Bill played the big bad, and with the amount of research and details he put into playing Pennywise, I'm not surprised that he had nightmares. Yes, I remember him being concerned by that, and yet the Losers Club loved what he was doing, especially Jack.

I can't bring myself to buy it. I think it would only make me even more obsessed.
__________________
Jess ღ Rory
"I'll never forget you."
Aunt Miné (Mar. 6, 1961 - Aug. 11, 2020) -- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven.
Icon credit ordinary
rocky845 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:35 AM
  #14
make it so

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 640,009
Star Wars: The Clone Wars finishing 1st season
__________________
Sarah [icon thread] →
"And all of this has happened before, and will happen again" ღ VOTE Battlestar GalacticaCampaign
AngelAngelus
crash landing is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 10:51 AM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 52,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
supergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
the flash
Yeah. I have to catch up on both shows.
__________________
Jess ღ Rory
"I'll never forget you."
Aunt Miné (Mar. 6, 1961 - Aug. 11, 2020) -- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven.
Icon credit ordinary
rocky845 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST