Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2015, 07:55 PM
  #61
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
^ that would be cool. i'm gonna see if i can find the answer myself.

i would love to see another klaus/salvabro interaction. depending on the day, it's a 50-50 toss-up which one i want. lately, i've been wanting klaus/damon to have another moment. they always seem to have such great moments, mostly full of snark. they need to have another heart-to-heart talk about the love interests.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:40 PM
  #62
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Hope you do... my memory is not too reliable

I'm divided about what I want and who i want Klaus to share scenes again too
That's exactly how I feel because they have a good banter
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:18 PM
  #63
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
^ i was hoping that your memory would be better than mine. way to burst my bubble. i really need a re-watch soon. i wanna re-visit some of those awesome klamon moments.

it's like i've said a few times. i'm 100% convinced that these two guys would be the best of friends if it wasn't for their animosity. in fact, a part of me is kinda hoping that klamon shared a bromance in the past and klaus did a memory-wipe on damon for some reason, just like he did with stefan in the '20s.

***



Who should your character date? x
x

now i want a klamon kiss in the rain. dang it, joseph, for putting that in my mind.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 

Last edited by rocky845; 02-14-2015 at 07:28 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM
  #64
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
I haven't done a rewatch of TVD for a while, so things are all mixed together in my mind

I agree! I think that if they had met under different circumstances and time they would get along greatly! I even think better than Klefan

***

OMG!!! That's the perfect answer!!!! Now I want to see that
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:34 PM
  #65
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
^ i keep starting then stopping my re-watches. i've tried at least five times to watch season one, but i've always stopped at episode seven before something else has come along and distracted me. there is only one thing that is clear though. i was definitely a stefan fan in season one, and wished damon would go away. how funny is it that ian was the reason that i started watching tvd yet i didn't like him in season one?

WHA???!!! i didn't think there would be any bromance in this universe that you would prefer over klefan. no, i totally get it. i think i would feel the same way if damon was the salvabro that klaus knew way back when. there have been moments underneath their snarky exchanges where i've seen the potential bromance between them, and i've thought, "why can't you two be buddies and make me a happy shipper?"

---

that would be a treat. i'm pretty sure my head would explode seeing that. i just love these two characters, so that particular scene would render me completely speechless.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:21 PM
  #66
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
I understand that!! Although in season 1 I was intrigued by Damon even though he did annoy me for the most part of the season.

Right?!?! Me neither!!! I was just thinking about it, and the prospect of a Klaus/Damon relationship really seemed appealing!!

I love both characters individually, so put them together and nothing could go wrong
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:54 PM
  #67
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
^ i would like to know whether i actually liked damon at any point in season one. i'll let you know once i do my re-watch.

it does seem appealing. if you dig hard enough, then you will find the similarities between them, which is an important (and the perfect) ingredient for a bromance. i wanna see them in another scene together.

yes! a lot of my favorite ships have the whole 'i love them as individual characters so putting them together would be heaven' point going for them. it's funny how i instantly loved klaus but i had to grow to love damon. now the question becomes when did i actually start caring about damon? stay tuned for that answer.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:22 AM
  #68
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
I started liking (at least a bit) Damon once he found out that Katherine wasn't in the tombs and that he spent all the time and energy focusing on releasing her but had been deceived by her.
It was like, sort of explained why he was back in MF, and not just to make Stefan unhappy. I like that tormenting Stefan was just a plus and he wasn't the bitter awful vampire with no purpose in life
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:06 PM
  #69
Loyal Fan
 
Beautifulsky's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,620
These are my two favorites. Can I be added to the list of supporters?
Beautifulsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:41 PM
  #70
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Just added you, Hayley!

They are both so good at being bad Not to mention super hot
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:04 AM
  #71
Loyal Fan
 
Beautifulsky's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,620
Thank you. I completely agree with you. I always thought those two had the most in common.
Beautifulsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:18 PM
  #72
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Yeah, I agree
I think that if they had met under different circumstances other than they did, they would've been AMAZING buddies! Probably even better than Klaus and Ripper!Stefan
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:28 PM
  #73
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I started liking (at least a bit) Damon once he found out that Katherine wasn't in the tombs and that he spent all the time and energy focusing on releasing her but had been deceived by her.
It was like, sort of explained why he was back in MF, and not just to make Stefan unhappy. I like that tormenting Stefan was just a plus and he wasn't the bitter awful vampire with no purpose in life
I don't think I ever really noticed Damon until Miss Mystic Falls when he stepped in for Stefan at the pageant. Klaus, on the other hand, was a different story. I immediately hooked onto him from the first time I saw him.

I don't really remember a lot from the pre-Klaus days. I guess I need to re-watch it soon. All I remember is that I was definitely team Stefan, even though Ian was the reason that I started watching the show in the first place.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautifulsky (View Post)
These are my two favorites.
Welcome to the threat. I'm glad you decided to join us here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
They are both so good at being bad Not to mention super hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautifulsky (View Post)
Thank you. I completely agree with you. I always thought those two had the most in common.
plus ^

The double dose of super-hot is the main reason that I love them. No, I'm kidding. I really love the fact that they would have been the best of friends if they had met during different circumstances. They do have a lot of things in common. It's funny that they only acknowledged their similarities a few times.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:57 AM
  #74
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I don't think I ever really noticed Damon until Miss Mystic Falls when he stepped in for Stefan at the pageant. Klaus, on the other hand, was a different story. I immediately hooked onto him from the first time I saw him.

I don't really remember a lot from the pre-Klaus days. I guess I need to re-watch it soon. All I remember is that I was definitely team Stefan, even though Ian was the reason that I started watching the show in the first place.

The double dose of super-hot is the main reason that I love them. No, I'm kidding. I really love the fact that they would have been the best of friends if they had met during different circumstances. They do have a lot of things in common. It's funny that they only acknowledged their similarities a few times.
Fair enough

I was never Team Damon... always Team Stefan (except in this last season where he was a JERK to everybody, specially Caroline), even though I do like Damon as a character.

SUPER HOT!!!
Yeah, with them it was all about bad timing and Elena in the middle Even though they were similar, both were too stubborn to admit it
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:32 PM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
I've re-watched the first seven episodes of season one, and I've gotten confirmation that Damon is going to be one of those characters that will (probably) grow on me...eventually. It's nice to know that some things have stuck, despite my mush-for-brains.

I still haven't watched it. Just the fact that Klaus isn't in the mix anymore has taken some of the joy out of watching TVD now. I kind of miss Klaus as the villain in Mystic Falls, and the different dynamics that he had with some of the Mystic Falls gang. Like I said, Damon will eventually grow on me.

What's better than two very attractive guys sharing scenes together? I'll tell you -- nothing, that's what. Random Klaus/Damon comment of the day: one of my favorite scenes is still the 'What is it you you say to her?' scene. I love that Klaus saw the similarity between them, how they can both be bad guys but who can't truly be the bad guys with that one special girl.

That's it exactly! If Elena hadn't been the doppelganger, then the bromance between these two guys would rival the bond between Klaus and Stefan. They would be totally badass together. That's what I like about them. Can you imagine if someone pointed out the number of similarities between them? They would deny it until they would be blue in the face.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST