Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2014, 03:51 PM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Damon did mention Klaus A LOT last season... not to mention he was like Gossip Girl, over Klaus and Caroline sleeping together

They really needed to have more scenes (there's still a chance :fingers_crossed)
Yeah, that's true. We wouldn't have even gotten Klaus' name in season five half as much if it wasn't for Damon mentioning him from time to time. And as a shipper of Klaroline, you know how much I loved that. He's an honorary shipper, after all. He was just keeping things on track. =p

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. It isn't until I drop by this thread and I see their old scenes in gif sets ( that I post, btw ) that it hits me how much I wanna see them going toe-to-toe again. I miss their snark.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Like I said before, Damon is a Klaus stan (not that he'll ever admit). He seems to have a man crush on him sometimes too.
I think so too. And I just love Damon's man-crush on Klaus. I think Damon sees that there are quite a few similarities between them, and I'm sure it would have been so easy for them to relate to one another. A part of me thinks that these two could rule together and be a really awesome bromance if only there isn't so much animosity between them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Totally!!
I think that life has been sort of boring for Damon since Klaus left, so he likes to reminiscence over the good old times
My thoughts exactly! I think he misses having Klaus around. Things were always so interesting when he was terrorizing the Scooby gang.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Awww, they're so cute!
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 

Last edited by rocky845; 08-14-2014 at 03:56 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:30 AM
  #32
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
^ I found it hilarious how Damon kept mentioning Klaus and bringing out that Caroline had slept with him.... he really is a shipper
I loved every single mention

Yeah, Damon will probably be the happiest to see Klaus visiting MF, not only will he get his Klaroline dose to keep mentioning for the rest of the season, but he will also have someone sassy to deal with
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:45 PM
  #33
Master Fan

 
Princess Serenity's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,592
^ Ahem Stefan will be the happiest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I think so too. And I just love Damon's man-crush on Klaus. I think Damon sees that there are quite a few similarities between them, and I'm sure it would have been so easy for them to relate to one another. A part of me thinks that these two could rule together and be a really awesome bromance if only there isn't so much animosity between them.
I think that maybe in another life they could have been good friends. But I just love their enemies status so much.
__________________

» Bella
Princess Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 PM
  #34
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Oh yeah, Stefan will be very happy, but he'll pretend to be annoyed

Damon will just make a little joke and smile
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:05 AM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ I found it hilarious how Damon kept mentioning Klaus and bringing out that Caroline had slept with him.... he really is a shipper
I loved every single mention

Yeah, Damon will probably be the happiest to see Klaus visiting MF, not only will he get his Klaroline dose to keep mentioning for the rest of the season, but he will also have someone sassy to deal with
Me too! I think he misses our favorite hybrid being in Mystic Falls as much as we do.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
^ Ahem Stefan will be the happiest.


I think that maybe in another life they could have been good friends. But I just love their enemies status so much.
I'm gonna be Switzerland and say that both Damon and Stefan are gonna be happy to see Klaus back in Mystic Falls. I think they both need Klaus' presence in their lives.

Precisely! The fact that they went the enemies route with them just makes me love them even more, because it's been clear from their first moment that they could have been the best of friends in a different time and place, and that in another life, they could have ruled together.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:49 AM
  #36
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Damon should crossover for one episode I would love to see his reaction in seeing Klaus again and being nostalgic about the good old times when he only had to worry about Klaus's plans to kill Elena
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:11 AM
  #37
Master Fan

 
ElenaBelle's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,073
If they're using the crossover for ratings Damon would be an excellent choice. And the fact that he actually lived in NOLA allows them to come up with a storyline easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Precisely! The fact that they went the enemies route with them just makes me love them even more, because it's been clear from their first moment that they could have been the best of friends in a different time and place, and that in another life, they could have ruled together.
True. They have a lot in common with the daddy issues and could have gotten along in their human days too. As vamps they'd get along because they don't let a guilty conscious stop them from doing what they want.
__________________
icon
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:18 AM
  #38
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
^ Yeah, I always thought that showing that Damon spent some time in NOLA back in the day would somehow tie SLs for him to crossover... maybe he knew Marcel (I wanted him to have known one of the Deveraux witches, but that's long gone).
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:22 PM
  #39
Master Fan

 
ElenaBelle's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,073
I don't think the crossover will affect the main storyline. At comic con they were still unsure if it would happen so it could just be a short visit to get a witch to help with MF business like they did in season 4 with the sirebond.
__________________
icon
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:32 PM
  #40
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Yeah that's what I meant... the tie might not have been the best word... It's a way to give him an excuse to be there
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:29 PM
  #41
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Damon should crossover for one episode I would love to see his reaction in seeing Klaus again and being nostalgic about the good old times when he only had to worry about Klaus's plans to kill Elena
He'd probably be snarky about it, but I wouldn't care 'cause I would be just over-the-moon to see them interacting again. =p


Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
If they're using the crossover for ratings Damon would be an excellent choice. And the fact that he actually lived in NOLA allows them to come up with a storyline easily.


True. They have a lot in common with the daddy issues and could have gotten along in their human days too. As vamps they'd get along because they don't let a guilty conscious stop them from doing what they want.
I think Damon is the perfect character to cross-over to TO for an episode or two, because of the reason you mentioned. I hope that same thought occurs to TPTB too. It would be fantastic to see Damon in New Orleans with Klaus.

Excellent point! For some reason, I'm now thinking about that "What is it you say to her?" scene in the Salvatore basement. Even Klaus knows that they have those similarities, that they've been in the same situations at times.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Yeah, I always thought that showing that Damon spent some time in NOLA back in the day would somehow tie SLs for him to crossover... maybe he knew Marcel (I wanted him to have known one of the Deveraux witches, but that's long gone).
A possible connection between Damon and Marcel and/or the witches would have been a great way to get Damon in present-day New Orleans. I'm kinda curious to see if TPTB will add that to Damon's history.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:15 AM
  #42
Master Fan

 
Princess Serenity's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I don't think the crossover will affect the main storyline. At comic con they were still unsure if it would happen so it could just be a short visit to get a witch to help with MF business like they did in season 4 with the sirebond.
Same. I think it will be something small, but I'm looking forward to it anyway, because it might be one of the very few interesting things that will happen this season.

I agree that Damon would be a nice choice. He's snarky and sarcastic and I really like his interactions with Klaus.
__________________

» Bella
Princess Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:38 AM
  #43
Master Fan

 
ElenaBelle's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah that's what I meant... the tie might not have been the best word... It's a way to give him an excuse to be there
I don't think he has to necessarily be connected to any of the main characters. He could have another off screen contact and then bump into Klaus
__________________
icon
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:06 PM
  #44
Elite Fan

 
rocky845's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 42,730
^ That could totally work. If they do decide to have Damon as the next character to crossover between the shows, then I hope that it's a total surprise visit. I wanna have that moment where Damon appears on TO and I'm fangirling about his being in New Orleans, and then freaking out 'cause he just crossed paths with Klaus.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Same. I think it will be something small, but I'm looking forward to it anyway, because it might be one of the very few interesting things that will happen this season.

I agree that Damon would be a nice choice. He's snarky and sarcastic and I really like his interactions with Klaus.
At this point, I'm expecting a small moment for the crossover between them, if that is what TPTB are planning. I'm keeping to low expectations and all.

Yes! I miss the snarcastic moments. I love conflict and these two were nothing but conflict when they would encounter one another.
__________________
Mike ღ Eleven
"I'll never forget you."
 
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:37 AM
  #45
Moderator Manager
White Wolf

 
Si_Crazy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Fan Art
Kit Harington
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 175,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
He'd probably be snarky about it, but I wouldn't care 'cause I would be just over-the-moon to see them interacting again. =p

I think Damon is the perfect character to cross-over to TO for an episode or two, because of the reason you mentioned. I hope that same thought occurs to TPTB too. It would be fantastic to see Damon in New Orleans with Klaus.

Excellent point! For some reason, I'm now thinking about that "What is it you say to her?" scene in the Salvatore basement. Even Klaus knows that they have those similarities, that they've been in the same situations at times.


A possible connection between Damon and Marcel and/or the witches would have been a great way to get Damon in present-day New Orleans. I'm kinda curious to see if TPTB will add that to Damon's history.
Yep... me too

They are similar... and had they met under different circumstances I can see them being friends... now that would be interesting, Klaus/Ripper!Stefan/Damon

Well, a crossover has been confirmed for the first half of the season, so I'm curious to see how they'll handle it... Also, I would like to know more about Damon's time in NOLA
__________________
ღ Si // I watch... TV Shows // Fanarts
icon: mine | No-Name Team
You didn't leave me. I can't believe it. You didn't leave me.
Didn't have anywhere to be just then.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST