Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Which was that again?
Senior Prank Night them going around pranking at the high school plus when Klaus compels Stefan with his TURN IT Off
Old 05-17-2018, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get the sense that Klaus didn't choose Tyler as his first hybrid test subject because he thought Tyler would be a fantastic hybrid. Klaus chose Tyler because he was tied to Elena, and he knew that the Mystic Falls gang would do everything in their power to make sure he wouldn't die horribly like the other werewolves he tried to turn...and he was right.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I also think it was more of the sheer fact that Tyler was the only werewolf at the time, I believe in Mystic Falls plus the sheer fact that he was right there ready for the picking like a spur of the moment type things
Old 05-20-2018, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh, yes, that's right! I remember Klaus commented back in season two that werewolves travel in packs...but not in Tyler's case. Tyler didn't live in a pack, so when Klaus was preparing to break his curse, it kind of seemed to me that he lucked out when he found Tyler. Tyler was easy pickings for Klaus. He was right there. I think, if every other werewolf Klaus tried to turn into a hybrid didn't make, he knew that he always had Tyler as an option...even if he was the last option for him.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes Tyler was a lone-wolf as it seemed
Old 05-25-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Neither one of them lived with or was around other werewolves, so they didn't get the chance to feel like they were part of a pack. Maybe that was another reason that Klaus was drawn to Tyler. He thought that they could create their own pack.
Old 05-29-2018, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh interesting that is true where Tyler didn't have anybody, well minus Jules for a time
Old 05-31-2018, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's right. And even though Klaus lived near the werewolves before he became immortal, he didn't know that he was part of that community until after he died and he found out about his werewolf side. I wonder how he felt before he found out about that side of him. I wonder how Tyler felt before he found out about werewolves. Why didn't his father tell him that he could have the gene?
Old 06-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Richard [right?] his father may not have known about the Lockwood gene|curse

1864 and the council was all about Vampires - sounded like from Salvatore's that Werewolves were all but a myth
Old 06-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Huh. That's a good point. You would think someone from his family would have clued him in on that possibility. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was better that he didn't know. Knowing about the werewolf gene probably would have consumed him, having to live every day of his life worried that he could become a werewolf if he killed someone. I guess it's true what they say. Ignorance is bliss.

Really? Huh. It's been a while since I've watched season two...but I'm guessing that they were surprised to find out that werewolves weren't just a myth. =p I wonder if either Klaus or Tyler ever felt the pull of the moon before they found out about their curses.

Last edited by rocky845; 06-14-2018 at 12:55 AM
Old 06-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea cause once he found out he was paranoid of anything as we saw when Sarah fell at the mansion when it was Jer|Ty having drinks with Sarah and her friend Emily

I think Ty did feel the pull of the moon in 1st season remember when it was Job Appreciation related to when we saw Fell again than Richard takes the boys outside to handle it like men but Alaric steps in - we saw a glimpse of the full moon pointing at his aggression was above normal on full moons
Old 07-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I do remember that part. He went in full-on panic mode when Sarah hit her head.

I definitely noticed the full moon in that scene when I re-watched season one. That was a really great hint, telling us that Tyler was going to get sucked into the supernatural community soon. I wish we had gotten to see actual moments where both Klaus and Tyler felt the pull of the full moon before they found out that they carried the gene.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really like that full-moon scene when he tells Tyler tells Jeremy that he doesn't know why during the job fair at the school
Old 07-15-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really found it intriguing how Klaus dealt with Tyler in season four. Klaus knew that Tyler had to be kept out of danger, making sure Tyler knew that he was alive only because Klaus wished it. I wonder what Klaus would have done if a) Caroline hadn't been a factor and b) hybrids hadn't been a rare breed.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He would have been much more vicious that's for sure regarding to if Caroline hadn't been a factor
Closed Thread   Post New Thread