Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2020, 04:18 AM
  #166
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 183,341
man people can be the worst , but it also the downside to media these days you need to be careful to what you say .

like Tom was confused , RDJ was playing a character it wasn't all his idea , Chris again playing a real life person
__________________
✽| agents of shield
Daisy "Quake" Johnson
- _______________ -
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:34 PM
  #167
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 431,714
Yeah, I agree..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:55 AM
  #168
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
There will be a day Sebastian will quit social media because of the internet bullies. I will cry and be angry about it. He deserves so much better than these trolls.
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 01:37 PM
  #169
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 431,714
Honestly, I really don't know why celebrities would get on social media, but just use it for their career, that was it.. Nothing else.. I mean, no matter what, on internet, it still bad place.. Shrug..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:42 PM
  #170
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Honestly, I really don't know why celebrities would get on social media, but just use it for their career, that was it.. Nothing else.. I mean, no matter what, on internet, it still bad place.. Shrug..
Sebastian used to interact with his fanebase on IG. I was one of them, he interacted with before the bs happened.
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:22 PM
  #171
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 431,714
Ahh, no wonder.. I felt like it just so bad all around even though, that's why I don't use the social media that much..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:23 PM
  #172
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
Yep
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:41 AM
  #173
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 183,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Sebastian used to interact with his fanebase on IG. I was one of them, he interacted with before the bs happened.
he is a nice guy it is also a good promotion tool as well if you use it right.
but fans can be way to crazy
__________________
✽| agents of shield
Daisy "Quake" Johnson
- _______________ -
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:04 AM
  #174
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
he is a nice guy it is also a good promotion tool as well if you use it right.
but fans can be way to crazy
I know.
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:11 AM
  #175
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 431,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
he is a nice guy it is also a good promotion tool as well if you use it right.
but fans can be way to crazy
Exactly, that's why I just stick w/ what I need to promote, that it..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:32 PM
  #176
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
Sebastian is a private man. Introverted man.
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:18 AM
  #177
Fan Forum Star

 
miranstarr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 145,905
Why do fans always cross the line? Just because they are a celebrity does not give fans the right to be so intrusive nor does it give them the right to bully them because they don't agree with your views or did something you might not approve of.
__________________
MeeTumblrAvengersHemsworth EvansEXOK-Popicon
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:19 AM
  #178
Total Fan

 
Jon_Robb66's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Why do fans always cross the line? Just because they are a celebrity does not give fans the right to be so intrusive nor does it give them the right to bully them because they don't agree with your views or did something you might not approve of.
Or even cancel them for something they didn't do.
__________________
I stan Sebastian Stan!
Britt
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:22 AM
  #179
Fan Forum Hero

 
albion_princess's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 78,316
I guess they have nothing better to do with their life?
__________________
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't." The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
My Art
icon: made by me
albion_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:38 PM
  #180
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 431,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Why do fans always cross the line? Just because they are a celebrity does not give fans the right to be so intrusive nor does it give them the right to bully them because they don't agree with your views or did something you might not approve of.
That bec they are bored..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST