Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm so excited for the finale
Old 03-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I’m loving WandaVision and sad to see it coming to an end! Part of it was as I suspected: that Wanda created this in her grief and its why she seems so confused by some of the happenings and in control other times. She’s been so traumatized. I do think Vision is going to die again, but this time Wanda may get some closure if they choose not to bring him back (but I hope they do! He’s one of my favorites and I hate that they keep killing him (seems strange to say that LOL), reminding me of how many times Colson has died in the Agents of SHIELD TV show. Stop already!). it must be fun to be Paul Bettany, playing both villain and hero

My hope is that Visions memories are deep inside White Vision and will eventually win over. I’d love to see Vision and Wanda together again, they had such great chemistry. Hmmm Capt America waited a long time for his HEA, so I’m holding out for WandaVision’s HEA too! I’ve loved seeing Vision learn how to interact with humans since the Ultron movie. He is experiencing everything for the first time and enjoying every moment in life. I feel like it’s a reminder for all of us to enjoy everything while we can and see the wonder in life.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Total Fan

I've gotten a lot more appreciation for Vision watching this show. He's such a pure, noble, and kind soul, always more concerned about the wellbeing of others even in the face of his own destruction. He truly is worthy of lifting Mjolnir.

Wanda has become one of the most compelling and three-dimensional MCU characters. Despite her incredible magical powers, her battle with grief and trauma and her longing to escape it is intensely relatable. And now she is poised to be instrumental in the introduction of the multiverse, and possibly mutants.

Their relationship is easily the most well-developed and meaningful romance in the MCU. You really see why they love one another, and how much they mean to each other. She taught him humanity, having experienced so much of both the good and the bad of being human in her tumultuous life. And he gave her shelter from all her sorrow and hurt, going as far as to buy a plot of land where they could build a house together, so she could have the loving home she hadn't ever since it was violently ripped away from her when she was 10 years old.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I’m loving WandaVision and sad to see it coming to an end! Part of it was as I suspected: that Wanda created this in her grief and its why she seems so confused by some of the happenings and in control other times. She’s been so traumatized. I do think Vision is going to die again, but this time Wanda may get some closure if they choose not to bring him back (but I hope they do! He’s one of my favorites and I hate that they keep killing him (seems strange to say that LOL), reminding me of how many times Colson has died in the Agents of SHIELD TV show. Stop already!). it must be fun to be Paul Bettany, playing both villain and hero

My hope is that Visions memories are deep inside White Vision and will eventually win over. I’d love to see Vision and Wanda together again, they had such great chemistry. Hmmm Capt America waited a long time for his HEA, so I’m holding out for WandaVision’s HEA too! I’ve loved seeing Vision learn how to interact with humans since the Ultron movie. He is experiencing everything for the first time and enjoying every moment in life. I feel like it’s a reminder for all of us to enjoy everything while we can and see the wonder in life.
i agree i dont want vison to die but she needs a better closure for her grief hence why she built this world to live out thier lives together sort of .

Vision in the show has shined , although i wish they keep him a live for her
Old 03-02-2021, 06:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

i agree i dont want vison to die but she needs a better closure for her grief hence why she built this world to live out thier lives together sort of .

Vision in the show has shined , although i wish they keep him a live for her
Old 03-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

they really are a great couple. I dont want him to die either
Old 03-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
they really are a great couple. I dont want him to die either
this is a nutty crazy idea.... but since Wanda's current Vision can't leave the Hex - aka...no Hex, No Vision.... maybe Wanda can have him magically merge with the white vision in the credit scene at the end...that way we get a form of Vision...maybe not the same one we got from Age of Ultron...but at least it's Vision that Wanda can love
Old 03-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Can't believe that tomorrow is season finale!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-05-2021, 03:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Can't believe that tomorrow is season finale!
Today is the final
Old 03-05-2021, 06:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

1x09 - Season Final
March 5th, 2021

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
The events of WandaVision come to a head, and the
destinies of all those who took part are determined.

PROMO

JOIN US BEFORE, DURING & AFTER FOR EPISODE DISCUSSION

Old 03-05-2021, 06:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

so i watch it and it was an decent ending i didnt love it , but it was good but not as good as all the episodes in this series

Love:

the 2 end credits the link to Captain Marvel and the Scarlett witch reading the book so bad ass .. will she become evil

Wanda finally being scarlet witch , that outfit ( very similar to Magneto )

love the town showing wanda what she did , making her realise how powerful she is

Wanda and her kids goodbye
Wanda and Vision goodbye

Didnt like:

I wanted to be more resolved be like ok this is the end,.
bigger fight scene with her and Agnus
I wanted either wanda to keep that one version of vision or her kids

TBH i wished we got Doctor Strange in the end to .

Overall this series excessed my expectation's i just hope all the series are like this

Last edited by Summer Falls; 03-05-2021 at 07:23 AM
Old 03-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

loved how the town came together and made her feel how they all were feeling her nightmare this whole time

and we found out Pietro's real identity

loved the two post credit scenes

wish we had more Darcy

looked like Jimmy might be the new head of SWORD ?

and Monica is heading to space and we got to see her use her powers

so what happened to Agatha? if she got trapped into that town as her character what happened to her when the town disappeared ?

Wanda and Vision's goodbye was so sad
Old 03-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yeah Jimmy new boss man

Also is her kids still alive?
Old 03-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

you heard their voices in the post credit scene when she was flipping through the "book of the damn" they were screaming for help
Old 03-05-2021, 05:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yes, and I wonder if she will find the way to bring them back bec they aren't real in reality..

This episode was so good plus Vision and Wanda scene..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top