Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 04:46 AM
sweet creature

While from a filmmaking standpoint, I imagine Zachary being cast as a DC superhero has something to do with him being killed off but I'm still not okay with the manner of how.
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 07:43 AM
Ready to change the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylvan (View Post)
In both previous movies the Warriors Three disobeyed their king to help Thor. After all the selflessness and unwavering loyalty they showed, they deserved better than to be batted aside in two seconds like nobodies.
i agree just a little more than a wave of a hand

Well Zachary didnt get the other role until later on so he was still contracted to Marvel Taika didnt need him in more than one scene for all of them even Sif would of died but the actress was to busy with Blindspot to shoot it . Which gives me hope that she is still alive

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:32 AM
sweet creature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
i agree just a little more than a wave of a hand

Well Zachary didnt get the other role until later on so he was still contracted to Marvel Taika didnt need him in more than one scene for all of them even Sif would of died but the actress was to busy with Blindspot to shoot it . Which gives me hope that she is still alive
Really? Damn, that sucks even more then. Well, at least we still have that tiniest bit of hope .
Old 05-17-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Really? Damn, that sucks even more then. Well, at least we still have that tiniest bit of hope .
yep i remember he mentioned it during and interview kind of made me sad i love him as an actor would of loved for him to stay in the marvel universe but its ok ill watch DC movies if i like the actors

Old 05-18-2018, 01:45 PM
sweet creature

I was planning on watching that one for Zachary. Don't care too much for the DC movies but indeed, great actors get all my attention.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
I was planning on watching that one for Zachary. Don't care too much for the DC movies but indeed, great actors get all my attention.
me to my heart is Marvel but DC has its good bits i use to really like their tv shows well mainly Flash it got me into DC more as well as SS was good i liked it WW was good but it was a female version of Cap so that wasn't fun but oh man JL was so horrible

but i will watch Shazam and the new birds of prey when that comes out ill give them a chance

Old 05-20-2018, 04:07 AM
sweet creature

Their movies just don't speak to me. I keep meaning to watch WW and JL and then think, "OR I could rewatch a Marvel movie."
Old 05-20-2018, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean about the DC movies not speaking to you. I usually just watch the DC movies once or twice and don't really think about them once they are done. I'm meh about most of them. Some are well made, but there's just no spark for me. Something I think the MCU movies do a lot better at is emotionally tugging at your heartstrings. You come to care for these characters and you only want the best for them. You spend hours and days trying to dissect the movies. MCU superheroes are more grounded in reality and deeply flawed. DC superheroes are usually all knowing, all powerful, and perfect by all accounts.

Last edited by miranstarr; 05-20-2018 at 10:08 AM
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

The DCU is just a mess, they tried to rush a cinematic universe when they started BvS and suffered for it. They should of built up to that and Justice League. I'm not a Marvel vs. DC person but the MCU is way better, they did such an excellent job building up their universe and having it result in Infinity War. Such a powerful and fun film.

When it comes to the DC films, the best ones are Man of Steel and Wonder Woman (even though I feel WW is overrated at the same time) I do like Suicide Squad but the movie is a little messy. I just hate how JL's Joker got screwed over. I did like his Joker and hate that they cut so much of his material, stuff we will probably never see SMH. Harley Quinn was the best thing about the film. BvS was awful and extremely boring. I remember I liked JL when I first saw it in theaters but when I watched it again, I didn't like it as much as the first time so that movie is kind of whatever. I'm not expecting much from Aquaman. They have no direction or plan, especially when they announce 6543925 movies but most of them never happen. The only one that seems to be confirmed is WW 2 and only cause they didn't screw that up. The rest are just dreams, I'll believe the other films are happening when I see it.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:56 AM
sweet creature

I had hopes for Aquaman because that's Khal Drogo, man. But meh, the most recent DC movie I've seen is Suicide Squad. And I agree about the Joker, I saw all the promo of the movie and they were really harping on him being in it and then... very disappointing.

Quote:
MCU superheroes are more grounded in reality and deeply flawed. DC superheroes are usually all knowing, all powerful, and perfect by all accounts.
I think that's my biggest reasons for loving the MCU so much more. You can relate to these characters in their beliefs, their fears and such in a way that I can't with the DCEU ones.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Papa Winchester

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Thor Ragnarok is now on Netflix in some countries.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I know what you mean about the DC movies not speaking to you. I usually just watch the DC movies once or twice and don't really think about them once they are done. I'm meh about most of them. Some are well made, but there's just no spark for me. Something I think the MCU movies do a lot better at is emotionally tugging at your heartstrings. You come to care for these characters and you only want the best for them. You spend hours and days trying to dissect the movies. MCU superheroes are more grounded in reality and deeply flawed. DC superheroes are usually all knowing, all powerful, and perfect by all accounts.
that is true plus DC movies are way to dark sometimes and its just to much where as marvel more light its isnt as dark and it doesnt need to be

the revengers team

Marvel Studio’s 10th anniversary character posters

Old 06-12-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
that is true plus DC movies are way to dark sometimes and its just to much where as marvel more light its isnt as dark and it doesnt need to be

the revengers team

Marvel Studio’s 10th anniversary character posters

Old 06-12-2018, 11:01 AM
one adventure at a time

^Love the posters!

→ Jessica | touch the fire || creative dream
morgonrodnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:28 AM

they look really good

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top