Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dude, no one is allowed to hate the Weasley's. Without them, Harry would not be where he is.

Yeah, I think I read about her being a D/H shipper in some of the tumblr things. She got a tumblr blog deleted or something like that because she said they were cyber bullying her. Pot, meet Kettle.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She was actually a huge HHr fan back in the day. I (if I remember rightly) think her Ron/Ginny hate stemmed from that. There's some amazingly detailed links in the TMI posts at ONTD.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Is she 5? Because people who hate a character just because it gets in the way of their ship are usually stupid teenage girls. You're allowed to dislike a character, as I said I can't stand Ginny, but there's no need to bash it or to hate on the actors.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Bonnie's red hair
Old 08-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

She does have beautiful hair

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will politely ask her for it.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Good luck with that

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know.

Alan Taylor at D23:

Quote:
Alan Taylor Talks THOR: THE DARK WORLD Reshoots, Rumored Dispute with Marvel And More

Revealing that new scenes are still being added to the Marvel sequel, Thor: The Dark World director Alan Taylor talks with Collider about the rumored fall-out between he and Marvel, the score and more!

"We're in the crazy, chicken running around with its head cut off phase, which I think is not an uncommon procedure at Marvel," Alan Taylor said when asked about Thor: The Dark World's post-production stage. "They're amazing. They will work down to the wire. Kevin Feige is always trying to make the film better, seeing if he can push it up. I saw them do it on Iron Man 3, The Avengers. It's like they sort of have to pry the film out of Marvel's hands and put it up on the screen because he never wants to stop improving things. That's the phase we're in now. We are almost done cutting, partly because we have so many visual effects that you can't go on forever. At a certain point, you have to take your hands of it, and let them do their magic. But we're literally shooting some things this week. Anthony Hopkins is back in town; we're gonna be getting some stuff from him. So, we continue to, what Kevin Feige calls, 'plus' the movie. There are new scenes being added even now. And I'm sure if there wasn't a release date, we'd just keep on making it better & better," he said.

"Marvel seems to have a process where you make the movie, test(?) what they got, and then they're totally open to rewriting... even after production," the director continued. "And they sort of preserve time and money for that. Reshooting, in my case (thank God), is not like you screwed something up and you have to do it again. It's additional photography because it's 'oh what if we had a scene like this so that would make this happen over here.' And they sort of find the movie... through that process. And it's hard to get used to because that's not [how it works] where I came from, but watching them... they are really good at what they do as we've all noticed."

"There's a rumor out there that I was hanging on to a long cut and that Marvel wanted a shorter cut. Hilariously, that was never an issue because I don't know what the running time is. The change it's going through now had nothing to do with running time. There're some tonal pushes and shoves. We have relationships [in the movie] that we need to end the right way and there're new ways of branding them than we had before. The one fall-out I had with Marvel was over music. I had a composer that I really wanted to go with, and it didn't work out with Marvel" Alan Taylor admitted, referring to Carter Burell, who's been replaced by Brian Tyler. "So, I was unhappy with that, but I heard the rumor about running time. Not true, I have no idea how long the movie is now. It's all about making the movie better and better and arm-wrestling over what 'better' means. But there have been no running time issues."

Concerning some additional photography that took place recently at Raleigh Manhattan Beach Studios that involved Tom Hiddleston's Loki, Alan Taylor says, "We were doing full scenes; scenes that were not in the movie before, we're adding scenes, creating scenes, writing scenes for the first time. The one [involving Loki] was a fun connective scene that was just... we realized how well Loki was working in the movie. So, we wanted to do more with him. So it was that kind of thing; it was like 'oh we could do this or jam this in here' because he's just a wonderful guy to watch do his stuff. And boy do [the fans love him]."

Read more at Alan Taylor Talks THOR: THE DARK WORLD Reshoots, Rumored Dispute with Marvel And More
Old 08-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Wait, he just realised that the fans love Loki? Where has he lived in the past few years?

I want a ten hours film

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Busy with GoT I guess!

Eeeeek, I would love a 10 hour movie!!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Sounds like people I know. Did you see Stephanie Meyer saying she hated Twilight and that part of her life? Way to dump on the books/movies that made you a millionaire. Seems like anyone who was associated with the books/movies hated their experience.
Well sometimes I think people take Rob Pattinson too literally when he says stuff against twilight.. He was more saying that EC shouldnt be such a pushover
Old 08-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

How about instead of a 10 hr. movie, they just give us weekly episodes of the MCU for life? I would be so down with that it's not even funny
Old 08-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

This is the best idea ever. I need it so much, you can't even imagine.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 08-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too!!! Weekly angst with Steve/Loki/Thor? Sign me up!!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Can we have a bit of fluff sometimes?

valentina
tumblr twitter
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top