Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I haven't heard until they announce it, so I decided to read and I was hook on it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yeah and Daisy Ridley is playing Viola Eade. So in a way, we kinda have a Marvel&Star Wars crossover.
I know right and for that, I can't wait..

Steph/credit: spacekru
Old 06-10-2018, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

One thing I really like about Tom"s Spidey is that he looks like an actual teenager playing a teenager. Tobey was 27 and Andrew 29 when their first Spider-Man movies were released. No matter how young they tried to look, it just looked wrong cuz their faces were too mature. Yeah, Tom is in his early 20s, but he's got a very youthful face.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
One thing I really like about Tom"s Spidey is that he looks like an actual teenager playing a teenager. Tobey was 27 and Andrew 29 when their first Spider-Man movies were released. No matter how young they tried to look, it just looked wrong cuz their faces were too mature. Yeah, Tom is in his early 20s, but he's got a very youthful face.
He has a baby face for sure and I just like how normal and teenaged he is . It's very cute to watch and it's not annoying
Old 06-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, he really looks the age for the role.

Saw the movie The Lost City of Z today. It was a let down of a film, but Tom as always did an amazing job in it.
→ Jessica | touch the fire || creative dream
Old 06-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you about that movie, but have you see other movie, Edge of Winter? Or The Impossible?

Quote:
That's true even tho I think that one of them skip the teen year and put them in college or full-time job, right??

Old 06-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have seen The Impossible (to many to count) but I haven't seend Edge of Winter. I want to see it, but I don't have it on any of my streaming service. So I'm thinking about buying it online soon. I really want to see all of his movies at one point.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

His a good actor and he can do the American accent well to I saw the one with swan McGregor and naomi watts cant think of the name of the movie but it was based on a true story during the 2004 tsunami it was a good movie tom actor well in it
Old 06-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ That's the one called, The Impossible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
I have seen The Impossible (to many to count) but I haven't seend Edge of Winter. I want to see it, but I don't have it on any of my streaming service. So I'm thinking about buying it online soon. I really want to see all of his movies at one point.
Ahh, I was so late when I saw The Impossible until I didn't realize that was Tom.. But both were so great when Tom was amazing w/ emotions..

Old 06-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ That's the one called, The Impossible..

Ahh, I was so late when I saw The Impossible until I didn't realize that was Tom.. But both were so great when Tom was amazing w/ emotions..
i should really read what you guys right i did enjoy that one baby tom is adorable

Old 06-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw The Impossible when it came out and I had no idea who Tom really was. But I thought he was amazing in the movie. When I saw Civil War, I kept thinking that I have seen him before and it wasn't until I saw The Impossible few weeks after CW that it clicked with me. Since then I have been a huge fan of Tom's talent.

Cute pictures of a young Tom!!
Old 06-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
During a recent Q&A, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige was asked about the work which went into bringing the wall-crawler into the world of The Avengers and, well, it was quite a struggle!

Apparently, it all started when Amy Pascal, then the head of Sony Pictures' Motion Pictures Group, met with Feige and suggested that he take a larger role in helping with The Amazing Spider-Man movies. Unsurprisingly, he refused to have his team provide script notes on those and instead made the ballsy move of suggesting that they take charge of the character's adventures moving forward instead. "'Why don’t you just let us do it?'" he recalls asking Pascal. "Her version of the story was that she threw a sandwich at us (when I said that) — however, the meeting was then over." It was six months after that (when The Amazing Spider-Man 2 bombed) that she came back and the ball started rolling.

"When we were developing Captain America: Civil War we had a plan with and without Spider-Man since we were gearing up to shoot as we were negotiating with Sony to get Spider-Man," he explained, confirming that there was a version of the movie where Spider-Man wouldn't have shown up. Now, Marvel and Sony are teaming up for the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel which hits in 2019.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...iverse-a161275
Old 06-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Little Tom, omgosh.

Old 06-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. So cute pic of him when he was little..

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
I saw The Impossible when it came out and I had no idea who Tom really was. But I thought he was amazing in the movie. When I saw Civil War, I kept thinking that I have seen him before and it wasn't until I saw The Impossible few weeks after CW that it clicked with me. Since then I have been a huge fan of Tom's talent.
Same here.. I was like why that little boy look familiar to me to another actor..

Old 06-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

im so happy marvel got spiderman i loved having tom be apart of the team

Marvel Studio’s 10th anniversary character posters

Old 06-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dp!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top