[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

not surprised TBH all movies and shows will be pushed back now
Old 10-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jamie Foxx Inexplicably Returning as Electro in Next Tom Holland Spider-Man Movie
Old 10-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yuck, no! I'll believe it when it's official though cause they usually don't crossover serious roles with the same actor when they reboot a series. Plus, who wants to be reminded of that cluster? I don't believe it at all.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's true.. I mean, there are lot of official news on that.. And they did cast same actors for same role or different roles... I mean, J. K. Simmons and some other actors too..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 10-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Blech, hopefully the MCU do a better job with him than Sony did.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Umm, Marvel just work w/ Sony as long Sony can prove it.. But I'm sure that the director and screenwriters can do great w/ them.. Plus not all the Marvel films' writing that amazing since it was up to the actors/actresses who can pull it off to make it better.. I can see that w/ Jamie..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 10-02-2020, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got so much secondhand embarrassment from that Amazing Spider-Man movie, especially during some of the Peter/MJ scenes. I think Jaime is a good actor, it's just that script sucked so hard and some tried their best. Since Marvel has their hand in this series, I know they'll stir the movie right way instead of letting it become a mess like that second movie became.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Do you mean Peter/Gwen? MJ was cut out of the second movie lol. I liked the first ASM but the sequel was a hot mess. I think Peter and Gwen's relationship was the best thing about the ASM films. I agree JF is a great actor, but his Electro was too goofy and horrible in TASM2 but I have faith in Marvel so hopefully they will do him better justice than Sony did (Just like they will do with the X Men and Fantastic 4 after Fox kept ruining them) There was no news about this last night so that's why it was mostly unbelievable but now that there is, it has to be the bigger picture of the rumored multiverse cause they usually recast roles when they are in a new universe so it must be related to that, Doctor Strange 2, and the rumors of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield showing up in a future Spiderman movie or DS2. I mean it's still hard for me to buy that the past two Spidermen will show up but maybe there's a chance now. Guess we'll see but with the MCU, it should be a kickass movie regardless.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I got so much secondhand embarrassment from that Amazing Spider-Man movie, especially during some of the Peter/MJ scenes. I think Jaime is a good actor, it's just that script sucked so hard and some tried their best. Since Marvel has their hand in this series, I know they'll stir the movie right way instead of letting it become a mess like that second movie became.
Oh yeah, for sure.. I mean, those was so bad, but at least they can try to better acting when they got awful script plus the writing was so bad..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 10-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Do you mean Peter/Gwen? MJ was cut out of the second movie lol. I liked the first ASM but the sequel was a hot mess. I think Peter and Gwen's relationship was the best thing about the ASM films. I agree JF is a great actor, but his Electro was too goofy and horrible in TASM2 but I have faith in Marvel so hopefully they will do him better justice than Sony did (Just like they will do with the X Men and Fantastic 4 after Fox kept ruining them) There was no news about this last night so that's why it was mostly unbelievable but now that there is, it has to be the bigger picture of the rumored multiverse cause they usually recast roles when they are in a new universe so it must be related to that, Doctor Strange 2, and the rumors of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield showing up in a future Spiderman movie or DS2. I mean it's still hard for me to buy that the past two Spidermen will show up but maybe there's a chance now. Guess we'll see but with the MCU, it should be a kickass movie regardless.
Oh yes, I did mean Peter/Gwen!! I don't know why I said MJ, probably because that's who he's usually associated with lol. I remember you could see Shailene's MJ in one scene briefly.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

That's understandable lol. I'm glad I got the MCU's version of Peter/MJ instead at the end of the day though lol.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Oh yes, I did mean Peter/Gwen!! I don't know why I said MJ, probably because that's who he's usually associated with lol. I remember you could see Shailene's MJ in one scene briefly.
oh right i forgot that
Old 10-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Spider-Man 3’ Adds Benedict Cumberbatch’s Doctor Strange in Mentor Role
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top