Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Is she only filming for 2-3 weeks? I saw it mentioned several times over on the Superherohype forum.
I saw it too on there I don't know if it is true or not but if it is then I guess only time will tell I just hope they don't married her off to Vision like they did in the comics.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

If that's her filming schedule then she must not be in the movie that much, unless she did a bunch of scenes in the studio.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
If that's her filming schedule then she must not be in the movie that much, unless she did a bunch of scenes in the studio.
Well there is a theory that's going around that what if Wanda is there in Africa? because she will restore Bucky's memories?
Old 06-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to read up on Wanda!
Old 06-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well there is a theory that's going around that what if Wanda is there in Africa? because she will restore Bucky's memories?
Well, something else will definitely have to since the Tesseract is in Asgard.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I saw it too on there I don't know if it is true or not but if it is then I guess only time will tell I just hope they don't married her off to Vision like they did in the comics.
Me, too. Not a fan of the Wanda/Vision pairing, even less so in the MCU.

~Kat
Old 06-09-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha, poor Lizzie.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's so awkward

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 06-14-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I would probably have had the same reaction as her.
Old 06-14-2015, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I would probably have reacted the same way. I always forget she and Taylor are around the same age. Lizzie is one year older.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
Me, too. Not a fan of the Wanda/Vision pairing, even less so in the MCU.
I agree I used to shipped them but after seeing Vision other side, I no longer shipped them. I mean come on Vision telling her its either me or your Brother who do you love more? you don't do that at least Steve gave her the right answer, its not that hard to chose its Pietro he's the only family you got left Wanda if you pick Vision it wouldn't be your choice it would be his. Really after looking at all the guys Wanda has liked in the comics Steve is the only one who treated her as a person, believed in her the most never gave up on her even when she messed up and she has messed up a lot. Really I think Sacrletamerica would make a better couple in the MCU/Comics than Scarlet Vision.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear I saw an article that Lizzie got a new movie, but I can't find it anywhere.
Old 06-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree I used to shipped them but after seeing Vision other side, I no longer shipped them. I mean come on Vision telling her its either me or your Brother who do you love more? you don't do that at least Steve gave her the right answer, its not that hard to chose its Pietro he's the only family you got left Wanda if you pick Vision it wouldn't be your choice it would be his. Really after looking at all the guys Wanda has liked in the comics Steve is the only one who treated her as a person, believed in her the most never gave up on her even when she messed up and she has messed up a lot. Really I think Sacrletamerica would make a better couple in the MCU/Comics than Scarlet Vision.
Didnt realise about that and from what I see Vision and Scarlet still seem odd to me now that you mention it.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Didnt realise about that and from what I see Vision and Scarlet still seem odd to me now that you mention it.
Yeah the only reason why they had Wanda get with Vision was because they thought it would help make him more human, which ended up with them married/kids until it reveal Wanda's kids was fake its a long story, anyway Wanda has been Marvel's punching bag there was one story where she killed the Avengers. Clint who had a crush on her was brought back to life deiced to kill her for killing him, he found her but instead of killing her he ended up sleeping with her later on it was reveal she was just a doom bot, the real Wanda who did kill the Avengers was with Dr. Doom. Marvel had her with Simon/Vision/Clint?/Doom/Pietro/Steve / anyway there was a story I think where they was debating should she be killed or not? Logan told Steve there is no hope but Steve said there is always hope. Long story short it seems when something bad happens to her, if everyone else is against her or whatever, it seems Steve is always by her side there are a lot of reasons why I ship Scarlet America in MCU/comics.
Old 06-21-2015, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Has anyone ever bought anything from Mary Kate and Ashley's Elizabeth and James (named for their siblings) clothing line? I see a few pieces I like, but don't really want to spend $300 for a shirt lol.