Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Serpent Society would've been great. I'd probably use that in the second movie along with The Human Torch.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I agree. That never made sense to me, but then a lot of what the MCU did didn't make sense. I felt the plotline involving the heroes being divided by a congressional action that would've forced them into a situation where they'd all have to register with SHIELD was very relevant to the story and it should've been kept. That's what made it an Avengers storyline, not just a Captain America storyline.

Oh, and if you'll notice that in my revised MCU, the third and final Captain America movie is The Winter Solider. The second movie, Captain America: Super Soldier, would introduce Jim Hammond, the Human Torch, as Steve's old friend and teammate from the Super Soldier program. Baron Zemo and Hydra would be trying to reactivate Jim from his hibernation and use him as a weapon against Steve and SHIELD.
That woild be off been so much better
Old 09-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would certainly have been better than the hot garbage that Civil War turned out to be. The Russos/Markus & McFeely made one good movie and it was Captain America: The Winter Soldier. They ruined some of the characters in Endgame for me.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
It would certainly have been better than the hot garbage that Civil War turned out to be. The Russos/Markus & McFeely made one good movie and it was Captain America: The Winter Soldier. They ruined some of the characters in Endgame for me.
Yeah, I agree. The Winter Soldier was great, but handing off the entire MCU to the Russos after Joss Whedon left was a mistake. Civil War should've been an Avengers movie and it should've stuck to the storyline where the superheroes were asked to register with SHIELD. That storyline brought up a lot of issues like civil rights and the idea of superheroes being seen as the equivalent of assault weapons and that they should be regulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
That woild be off been so much better
Thanks, Petra. Yeah, I always liked Jim Hammond because he's so underrated compared to Johnny Storm, yet Jim is the far more powerful Human Torch. And I'd also have used the Serpent Society now that Mee mentioned it.

Okay, I'm gonna change the Agents of SHIELD sequel to Serpent Society because that is better.

No Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, or anyone not associated with The Avengers.

Main Characters: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp(Janet Van Dyne), Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock.

Supporting Characters(The Avengers, The Defenders, Guardians of The Galaxy, Agents of SHIELD): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Wonder Man, Human Torch(Jim Hammond), Tigra, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Moondragon, Starhawk, Aleta, Yondu, Martinex.

Main Villains: Loki, Ultron, Thanos, The Red Skull, The Masters of Evil(Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, The Absorbing Man, Klaw, The Enchantress, Blackout, Moonstone, Titania, Goliath, Crimson Cowl) Hela, The Mandarin, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, The Taskmaster, Nebula, Ronan The Accuser, Michael Korvac, Yellowjacket, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Force, Shockwave, Aldrich Killian, Killmonger, The Executioner, Dormammu, The Super Skrull, Justin Hammer, Advanced Idea Mechanics(AIM), HYDRA, The Serpent Society, The Kree Empire, The Skrull Empire.

Cosmic characters: The Elders of the Universe(The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Runner, The Champion, The Obliterator), The Asgardians, The Nova Corps, The Eternals, The Deviants, The Celestials, The High Evolutionary.

Phase 1: Avengers Assemble

The Invincible Iron Man
Captain America
The Mighty Thor
The Incredible Hulk
The Astonishing Ant-Man
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Phase 2: The Masters of Evil

Iron Man: Armor War
Captain America: Super Soldier
The Sensational She-Hulk
Ant-Man & The Wasp
Agents of SHIELD
Avengers: Masters of Evil

Phase 3: The Wrath of Ultron

Iron Man: Extremis
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Thor: The Dark World
Black Panther
Agents of SHIELD: Serpent Society
Avengers: Age of Ultron

Phase 4: Civil War

Iron Man: Order of The Ten Rings
Doctor Strange
Guardians of The Galaxy
Captain Marvel
The Defenders
Avengers: Civil War

Phase 5: The Kree-Skrull War

Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther: Agent of SHIELD
Guardians of The Galaxy: The Korvac Quest
Captain Marvel: Protector of The Universe
Agents of SHIELD: Secret Invasion
The Defenders: Secret Wars Part 1
Avengers: Secret Wars Part 2

Phase 6: The Infinity Gauntlet

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme
Guardians of The Galaxy: Infinity Quest Part 1
Captain Marvel: Infinity Quest Part 2
The Defenders: Infinity Quest Part 3
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame

THE END

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 09-13-2019 at 06:20 PM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ did you waych ahents of shield?
Old 09-13-2019, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw a couple of episodes, but I wasn't impressed. It seemed redundant. An Agents of SHIELD movie featuring Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, and Nick Fury made more sense.
Old 09-14-2019, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, I thought they should have had a SHIELD movie too. A tight crafty spy thriller works a lot better than a long drawn out show. I gave up on the show during the third season.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
You know, I thought they should have had a SHIELD movie too. A tight crafty spy thriller works a lot better than a long drawn out show. I gave up on the show during the third season.
Damn season 4 was the best one

I do get why people were upset it didnt show what certain fans wanted
Old 10-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Well, there was really no way for the show to give fans what they wanted, Petra. I was firmly against both Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter because you cannot have a TV continuity and movie continuity run in synch because they don't work the same way. AoS always had to adjust itself to the MCU's release dates for its movies, which meant that the story continuity of the show always seemed awkward. The two mediums simply don't align properly, and Marvel's entire idea of expanding their universe beyond the films was always a bad idea because it is simply unmanageable. You can do this in the comics, but not cinematically. You can either have a cinematic continuity or a television continuity, like the Arrowverse. You can't do both and have them tie into each other.

Oh, and I've given my new MCU a touch up. Again, no Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, or X-Men. Six volumes, six chapters per volume(except chapter 5), each chapter is a movie, for a total of 37 films, and then it ends permanently. I'm still working on a plot summary for each film.

Quote:
The Avengers - The Saga of Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Main Characters: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp(Janet Van Dyne), Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock.

Supporting Characters(The Avengers, The Defenders, Guardians of The Galaxy, Agents of SHIELD): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Wonder Man, Human Torch(Jim Hammond), Tigra, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Moondragon, Starhawk, Aleta, Yondu, Martinex.

Main Villains: Loki, Ultron, Thanos, The Red Skull, The Leader, The Abomination, The Masters of Evil(Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, The Absorbing Man, Klaw, The Enchantress, Blackout, Moonstone, Titania, Goliath, Crimson Cowl) Hela, The Mandarin, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, The Taskmaster, Nebula, Ronan The Accuser, Michael Korvac, Yellowjacket, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Force, Shockwave, Aldrich Killian, Killmonger, The Executioner, Dormammu, The Super Skrull, Justin Hammer, Advanced Idea Mechanics(AIM), HYDRA, The Serpent Society, The Kree Empire, The Skrull Empire.

Cosmic characters: The Elders of the Universe(The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Runner, The Champion, The Obliterator), Galactus, Nova, The Asgardians, The Xandarian Nova Corps, The Eternals, The Deviants, The Celestials, The High Evolutionary.

Volume 1: Avengers Assemble

Chapter 1 - The Invincible Iron Man
Chapter 2 - Captain America
Chapter 3 - The Mighty Thor
Chapter 4 - The Incredible Hulk
Chapter 5 - The Astonishing Ant-Man
Chapter 6 - The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Volume 2: The Masters of Evil

Chapter 1 - Iron Man: Armor War
Chapter 2 - Captain America: Super Soldier
Chapter 3 - The Sensational She-Hulk
Chapter 4 - Ant-Man & The Wasp
Chapter 5 - Agents of SHIELD
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Masters of Evil

Volume 3: The Wrath of Ultron

Chapter 1 - Iron Man: Order of The Ten Rings
Chapter 2 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 3 - Thor: The Dark World
Chapter 4 - Black Panther
Chapter 5 - Agents of SHIELD: Serpent Society
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Age of Ultron

Volume 4: Civil War

Chapter 1 - Iron Man: Extremis
Chapter 2 - Doctor Strange
Chapter 3 - Guardians of The Galaxy
Chapter 4 - Captain Marvel
Chapter 5 - The Defenders
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Civil War

Volume 5: The Kree-Skrull War

Chapter 1 - Thor: Ragnarok
Chapter 2 - Black Panther: Agent of SHIELD
Chapter 3 - Guardians of The Galaxy: The Korvac Quest
Chapter 4 - Captain Marvel: Protector of The Universe
Chapter 5 - Agents of SHIELD: Secret Invasion
Chapter 6 - The Defenders: Secret Wars Part 1
Chapter 7 - Avengers: Secret Wars Part 2

Volume 6: The Infinity Gauntlet

Chapter 1 - Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme
Chapter 2 - Guardians of The Galaxy: Infinity Quest Part 1
Chapter 3 - Captain Marvel: Infinity Quest Part 2
Chapter 4 - The Defenders: Infinity Quest Part 3
Chapter 5 - Avengers: Infinity War
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Endgame

THE END
Old 10-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think AoS did try and do continity alittle bit back when josh was in it but later on they tried to do their own thing , i wished it was more insync but i guess ot couldnt work .. i lpve the show Season 4 was the best soo good agent carter o didnt watch it a lot
Old 02-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think AoS did try and do continity alittle bit back when josh was in it but later on they tried to do their own thing , i wished it was more insync but i guess ot couldnt work .. i lpve the show Season 4 was the best soo good agent carter o didnt watch it a lot

Yeah, but again, you cannot do proper continuity with TV shows and movies trying to crossover.

Oh, and I rearranged how I'd have done the Avengers movies if I'd made them the right way. Volumes 5 and 6 I'd have to work on because I'd have to figure out how to fit all that story into those two volumes. That's all the cosmic stuff involving the Korvac Saga, The Kree-Skrull War, and The Infinity Gauntlet. That She-Hulk movie in volume 4 would be an all-female group.

The Avengers - The Saga of Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Main Characters: Iron Man(Tony Stark), Thor(Donald Blake), Hulk(Bruce Banner), She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters), Ant-Man/Giant-Man(Hank Pym), Wasp(Janet Van Dyne), Captain America(Steve Rogers), Black Panther(T'challa), Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers), Doctor Strange(Stephen Strange), Adam Warlock.

Supporting Characters: The Avengers(Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Wonder Man, Tigra, Falcon, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Human Torch/Jim Hammond), Agents of SHIELD(Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Black Widow), Guardians of the Galaxy(Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Moondragon).

Main Villains: Loki, Ultron, Thanos, The Red Skull, The Leader, The Abomination, The Masters of Evil(Baron Zemo, Madame Masque, Crimson Dynamo, The Absorbing Man, Klaw, The Enchantress, Blackout, Moonstone, Titania, Goliath, Crimson Cowl) Hela, The Mandarin, Crossbones, Yon-Rogg, The Taskmaster, Nebula, Ronan The Accuser, Michael Korvac, Yellowjacket, Iron Monger, Whiplash, Force, Shockwave, Aldrich Killian, Killmonger, The Executioner, Dormammu, The Super Skrull, Justin Hammer, Advanced Idea Mechanics(AIM), HYDRA, The Serpent Society, The Kree Empire, The Skrull Empire.

Cosmic characters: The Elders of the Universe(The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Runner, The Champion, The Obliterator), Mar-Vell/Captain Marvel, Galactus, Nova, The Asgardians, The Xandarian Nova Corps, The Eternals(Ikaris, Makkari, Gilgamesh, Mentor, Starfox, etc.), The Deviants, The Celestials, The High Evolutionary.

Volume 1: Avengers Assemble

Chapter 1 - The Invincible Iron Man
Chapter 2 - Captain America: The Super Soldier
Chapter 3 - The Mighty Thor
Chapter 4 - The Incredible Hulk
Chapter 5 - The Astonishing Ant-Man
Chapter 6 - The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Volume 2: The Masters of Evil

Chapter 1 - Iron Man: Armor War
Chapter 2 - Captain America: The Serpent Society
Chapter 3 - The Sensational She-Hulk
Chapter 4 - Ant-Man & The Wasp
Chapter 5 - Agents of SHIELD
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Masters of Evil

Volume 3: The Wrath of Ultron

Chapter 1 - Iron Man: Extremis
Chapter 2 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 3 - Thor: The Dark World
Chapter 4 - Black Panther
Chapter 5 - Ant-Man & The Wasp 3
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Wrath of Ultron

Volume 4: Civil War

Chapter 1 - Captain Marvel
Chapter 2 - Doctor Strange
Chapter 3 - Guardians of The Galaxy
Chapter 4 - Thor: Ragnarok
Chapter 5 - She-Hulk: Femme Fatales
Chapter 6 - Avengers: Civil War

Volume 5: Secret Wars Part 1: The Korvac Saga || Secret Wars Part 2: The Kree-Skrull War

Chapter 1 - ?
Chapter 2 - ?
Chapter 3 - ?
Chapter 4 - ?
Chapter 5 - ?
Chapter 6 - ?

Volume 6: The Infinity Gauntlet

Chapter 1 - ?
Chapter 2 - ?
Chapter 3 - ?
Chapter 4 - ?
Chapter 5 - ?
Chapter 6 - ?
Old 02-24-2020, 05:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah movies and tv shows cwnt work well tv shows need more filling .

I like that list .. instead of phases its different comic stories
Old 02-24-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah movies and tv shows cwnt work well tv shows need more filling .

I like that list .. instead of phases its different comic stories

Yep, that's why I never agreed with Marvel Studios doing those television shows, because TV shows and movies don't move at the same time with the same continuity.

Thanks, Petra. That's how the comics do it. They have individual storylines contained within larger story arcs that span several issues. This structure makes certain that the entire story fits together perfectly from beginning to end. If you choose the definitive Avengers stories then there's no need to do anything else. Besides, my plan calls for 36 movies. Does a franchise really need more than that?

The only thing I need to figure out is Volumes 5 and 6. Trying to balance everything out in sequence is tricky, especially since it's a six volume, six chapter per volume structure.
Old 02-25-2020, 06:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yep, that's why I never agreed with Marvel Studios doing those television shows, because TV shows and movies don't move at the same time with the same continuity.

Thanks, Petra. That's how the comics do it. They have individual storylines contained within larger story arcs that span several issues. This structure makes certain that the entire story fits together perfectly from beginning to end. If you choose the definitive Avengers stories then there's no need to do anything else. Besides, my plan calls for 36 movies. Does a franchise really need more than that?

The only thing I need to figure out is Volumes 5 and 6. Trying to balance everything out in sequence is tricky, especially since it's a six volume, six chapter per volume structure.
see i would say 36 movies should be enough but i am greedy lol i do enjoy these movies

would any of these movies include x men or a way to introduce them into the MCU world, cause that will be the next step
Old 02-25-2020, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
see i would say 36 movies should be enough but i am greedy lol i do enjoy these movies

would any of these movies include x men or a way to introduce them into the MCU world, cause that will be the next step
Probably not. Incorporating the X-Men and the Fantastic Four would create an unmanageable continuity. My idea is strictly an Avengers-based storyline, and when it ends, it ends. See, what the MCU seems to be doing is trying to introduce all these characters one at a time and at different intervals, and the problem is that in the comics these characters all co-exist at the same time and interact with each other in each other's stories. The MCU will never be able to replicate that, and everything will just be out of place. Besides, Feige has already said that if he does introduce the X-Men it'll be in a way that is different from the previous Fox movies. From what I'm hearing, it'll also be totally different from the comics as well. I mean, really different, to the point where it even defeats the purpose of adapting the to the screen in the first place.

I don't even have Spider-Man in this miniseries, although I could easily add him because I already have a trilogy in mind. It would be with Peter in his 20s, living in Manhattan, working at the Daily Bugle, studying to get his doctorate at NYU, and being in a relationship with Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat. It would have The Hobgoblin, the Sinister Syndicate(Rhino, Electro, Sandman, Vulture, The Shocker, The Beetle), Silver Sable, and Venom, although Peter would get his symbiote costume from outer space during the Kree-Skrull War. Again, that is if I chose to put him in there. If I were gonna do the Fantastic Four, I'd probably use Kang The Conqueror, Annihilus and the Negative Zone, and maybe the Inhumans.