Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 01:53 PM
  #61
Fan Forum Star

 
miranstarr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 146,923
Thanks. I never liked the way they treated Scott/Cyclops in the original films. It always left a bad taste in my mouth.
__________________
MeeTumblrAvengersHemsworth EvansEXOK-Popicon
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:33 PM
  #62
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Thanks. I never liked the way they treated Scott/Cyclops in the original films. It always left a bad taste in my mouth.
No problem. I know they did him dirty. Actually any main X-Men not name Wolverine they did dirty. I honestly believe MCU X-Men will finally deliver something that's like the real X-Men. You know if and only if they ever do DOFP I wonder how they would do that since DOFP is about changing the past, and so far in the MCU, the past can't be changed?
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:29 PM
  #63
Fan Forum Star

 
miranstarr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 146,923
Well if they do go ahead and say alternate universes are a real thing, then they could just always say it's a thing that can happen there but not in the "real" world. They kind of messed it up with their take on time travel.
__________________
MeeTumblrAvengersHemsworth EvansEXOK-Popicon
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:27 PM
  #64
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Well if they do go ahead and say alternate universes are a real thing, then they could just always say it's a thing that can happen there but not in the "real" world. They kind of messed it up with their take on time travel.
That they did, and if Disney/Marvel wanted to they could reveal Prof. Hulk was wrong about the rules of time-travel. Honestly, Endgame's time travel was too confusing to understand, and the part about can't change the past made the time travel without any real stakes involved.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:57 AM
  #65
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
well i also feel MCU needs to fix its world and add in mutants into it cause they are part of the world
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:29 AM
  #66
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
well i also feel MCU needs to fix its world and add in mutants into it cause they are part of the world
For all, we know they could already exist in the MCU, and we just don't know it yet. Also what if the X-Men was part of the population that got dusted?
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:57 PM
  #67
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
For all, we know they could already exist in the MCU, and we just don't know it yet. Also what if the X-Men was part of the population that got dusted?
Well they said the twins weren't mutants just experimented on so they haven't introduced it yet ..

And oh yeah
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:31 PM
  #68
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Well they said the twins weren't mutants just experimented on so they haven't introduced it yet ..

And oh yeah
Well. I guess what I meant was something similar like MCU Peter already existing but we didn't know it yet. As for the Twins? Well, they couldn't say the Twins were Mutants, and if they wanted to they could reveal they're Mutants. Anyway here's some wise advice from Tim Story.
Quote:
Tim Story Has Excellent Advice For The Next Fantastic Four Director

First, I'd tell them to listen to Kevin Feige. Kevin Feige is the man.
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/247...-four-director
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:32 AM
  #69
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well. I guess what I meant was something similar like MCU Peter already existing but we didn't know it yet. As for the Twins? Well, they couldn't say the Twins were Mutants, and if they wanted to they could reveal they're Mutants. Anyway here's some wise advice from Tim Story. https://www.cinemablend.com/news/247...-four-director
thanks for that

its interesting to see where marvel goes now
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:48 PM
  #70
Moderator Support Team

 
fly me to the moon's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 443,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Thanks. I never liked the way they treated Scott/Cyclops in the original films. It always left a bad taste in my mouth.
I was so mad on how they treat him.. I was like come on!!! Sigh..
__________________
whatever our s o u l s are made of
his and mine are the s a m e

Steph/credit: meraki
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:42 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I was so mad on how they treat him.. I was like come on!!! Sigh..
Yep most people agree with that
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:00 PM
  #72
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Indeed. Hopefully, MCU Scott will get treated better, and MCU Scott&Jean will get treated better as well and of course without any love triangles. For drama, they can use Mr. Sinister, and of course, they can also use him as MCU X-Men's main villain.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:59 AM
  #73
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 190,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Indeed. Hopefully, MCU Scott will get treated better, and MCU Scott&Jean will get treated better as well and of course without any love triangles. For drama, they can use Mr. Sinister, and of course, they can also use him as MCU X-Men's main villain.
it will be interesting to see MCU take on x-men
__________________
. Everyone loves a mystery .
one year + 25,000
@ Nancy Drew board
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:56 PM
  #74
Master Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 21,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
it will be interesting to see MCU take on x-men
Indeed. Same with Fantastic Four. Wow. I wonder if the Mouse regrets releasing it?
Quote:
Box Office: 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Plunges Record 83% On Friday
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...-83-on-friday/
Quote:
X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Could Be A Bigger Box Office Bomb Than 'Fantastic Four'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...antastic-four/
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:48 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Star

 
miranstarr's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 146,923
Yikes, that is bad. Guess they really had no choice but to release it to try and get some of that money spent back.
__________________
MeeTumblrAvengersHemsworth EvansEXOK-Popicon
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST