Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pepper Potts | Gwyneth Paltrow #4: She's our Pepper forever!

fans;
01. sprezzatura
02. dream once more
03. L i N d $ @ y
04. Kiss of Death
05. DUHsoTK
06. BryceLarkinFanForever
07. Sparkleyღ
08. snatches of sunshine
09. Talkative One
10. misst89
11. sethamgal
12. crazy_diamond
13. Goldenrose
14. murphyboy11
15. flightless♥bird
16. Schumiac
17. evielost
18. Roxy87
19. ina_am
20. hiddleskittlesღ
21. science girlfriend
22. Laurababora
23. miranstarr
24. goodbreakingbad
25. kgp1217
26. Matt Logan
27. LucyGu
(OP coming soon)

Previous threads:01 02 03

Last edited by miranstarr; 05-11-2013 at 10:16 AM
Old 03-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! Can't wait to see more of her!
Old 03-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yw!

Apparently, her new cookbook is getting scathing reviews.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When speaking with About.com, Feige opened up about what Iron Man 3 will bring for Potts and how the oft-used convention of a ‘love triangle,’ despite the added actresses to the cast, will have more to do with Tony’s armor than his heart:

“The love triangle in this movie is really between Tony, Pepper and the suits. Tony, Pepper and his obsession with those suits, and the obsession with technology. And, it’s sort of unique for a big superhero summer blockbuster franchise to have that kind of layers.

“Yes, there’s a bad guy. Yes, the stakes are very, very high–the President of the United States is in danger. Air Force One is attacked. There are big stakes to this movie. But the real stakes are, is Tony going to be able to set aside the obsession to spend all day, every day in that workshop, tinkering with the suits in order to focus on, as he says in the trailer, the one thing that matters most – Pepper. And that actually is what the entire movie’s about.”

Kevin Feige Says ‘Iron Man 3′ Is All About Pepper Potts
Old 03-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Let's keep all the IM3 stuff over the IM3 thread

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 03-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need to work on Pepper's OP too!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We need to work on a lot of them tbh.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, we do!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
'I feel a sisterhood emerging': Gwyneth Paltrow claims people finally like her after being wary when she won an Oscar aged 26

For most actresses it would be the crowning glory of their career.

But Gwyneth Paltrow has claimed winning an Oscar at 26 made other women wary because of her star power.

However it seems the tide is finally turning now she is 40, with the Iron Man star insisting people find her 'less threatening.'

She told Self magazine: 'I feel a sisterhood emerging around me. I’m less threatening now that I’m 40 and not 26-with-an-Oscar.
'They know I’ve been through a lot of pain and suffering – some public, some private – and I keep going.
Or maybe it’s just that I was the first one who could afford therapy!'(oh no she didn't)

Gwyneth delivered a famously over-the-top speech when she won Academy Award in 1998 for her role in Shakespeare in Love, which was something of a shock at the time as many critics believed Cate Blanchett's performance in Elizabeth was superior.(mte :it was)

And the effect of her reaching the top of the acting trade was she found it difficult to make friends.

However this has all changed, and she now boasts friendships with the likes of Cameron Diaz, Beyonce Knowles and Stella McCartney.

No doubt settling down with Coldplay singer Chris Martin has rendered the star, who once revealed the one thing she could not live without is DeGournay hand painted wallpaper, a little more grounded.

In fact her experience as a mother to daughter Apple, eight, and six-year-old son Moses, helped one of her most famous friendships.

Beyonce, who has a 14-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, previously revealed she is grateful to count the Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow actress as a pal because she understands the demands of managing a high profile career and motherhood.

She said: 'She is incredible. She's a great friend on every level.

'I think for us, protecting our daughters is so important and ... keeping things on our own terms, so I will still be protective and make sure [Blue Ivy] has a childhood and a great time.'

While her popularity is currently at an all time high, on group she is not on best terms with at the moment is dieticians.

She has just released her cookbook It's All Good, which boast recipes free from coffee, alcohol, dairy, sugar, shellfish, wheat, meat, and soy.

She also revealed she avoids feeding pasta, bread or rice to her children because she believes it is bad for them.

Her decision was based on the fact that everyone in her house is apparently intolerant of gluten, dairy and chicken’s eggs.

London-based public health nutritionist Yvonne Wake said Miss Paltrow was being ‘foolish’ and that she could be doing her children harm.

She said: ‘I think it’s not a good idea, especially because her children are are thin - I’ve seen pictures of them.

‘Kids need carbohydrate because it gives them glycogen which keeps your brain going. Without it they won’t be able to think straight as their brain won’t be functioning and their thinking patterns will be slow.

‘It’s like when kids don’t have any breakfast - they will do less well at school and won’t be able to run around with the other children’.

Dr Carina Norris, a registered nutritionist, added: ‘Far too many people self-diagnose themselves with allergies, or cut out wheat to lose weight, or because they think it's bad for them.

‘Not only are they making their lives difficult, cutting out such an important food group shouldn't be done without the advice of a medical professional, as it could put them at risk of nutrient deficiencies.’

Critics have not been kind either, with Hailey Eber at the New York Post writing: 'The book reads like the manifesto to some sort of creepy healthy-girl sorority with members who use beet juice rather than permanent marker to circle the 'problem areas' on each other’s bodies.'

Esther Zuckerman at The Atlantic Wire said Paltrow's book takes 'laughable Hollywood neuroticism about eating to the next level.'
x

Quote:
Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about miscarriage: "I almost died"

Gwyneth Paltrow may be the founder of successful lifestyle website Goop, wife to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, and BFF to the Queen Bey, but the Oscar-winning actress reveals that she's still "missing" a major part of her life in a recent interview with The Mail's Sunday You magazine.

The Iron Man 3 actress, who is mother to daughter Apple, 8, and Moses 6, with Martin, opened up about a painful miscarriage that she had in recent years, and how it's affected her decision on whether or not to have a third child.

"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she told the publication. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."

"But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she continued. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"

Paltrow, 40, does say that she is proud that she and Martin, 36, are good parents, however.

"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support," she said. "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you."

"Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she said.
x
Old 03-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the articles, Nat.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the article about her miscarriage

Old 03-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's always a sad thing to happen.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But at least she's got through it

Old 03-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

+
Old 03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Could I be added to the fanlist, please?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top