Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow do you think they will ever add him into the marvel universe ?
Old 03-21-2020, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

At the end of GOTG v2 he was shown in the post credit scene. So of course he will be in the MCU, most likely in v3. It's just one of the many reasons that's one of the future films I'm looking forward to the most.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Wow do you think they will ever add him into the marvel universe ?
Wow is right. It's Adam freaking Warlock. Well, he is in the Marvel Universe already.

Will he be in the MCU? Well, I've heard that they want to bring him in, and he was teased at the end of GoG 2, but....

GoG 2 implies he was created by an alien race. Adam was created on Earth by Earth scientists. Earth is his home. Also, if they do bring Adam in, what will be left for him to do? They already did Thanos, but in the comics Thanos is Adam's arch nemesis. Adam is also Gamora's love interest, and the Guardians are Adam's team. It would be like DC and WB saying, "Okay, now we're gonna bring in Superman, but... we've already formed the Justice League with Shazam instead of Superman, and Lois Lane is Shazam's love interest, and we've already killed off Lex Luthor, Brainiac, and Darkseid."

See what I mean? It's like I've been saying on the rant thread, the MCU is a disorganized mess. Even if they do bring Adam in, what can they do with him now that they've given away his storyline? It's the same thing they did with Hank and Janet, cutting them out of the Avengers entirely. The problem with the MCU is that they exclude central characters from their own stories and tell the stories out of sequence. It's like playing a symphony by Mozart or Beethoven with the notes all mixed up. The entire symphony sounds off key. That's the main problem with the MCU. It's not really the Marvel universe, it's the Disney/Kevin Feige universe.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was he is Gotg 2?? I need to rewatch that .

Atm marvel have 100% gone of the comic way which sucks for the fans of the comics
Old 03-22-2020, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, like I said he was in one of the post credit scenes for the movie so he's being set up for later.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Was he is Gotg 2?? I need to rewatch that .

Atm marvel have 100% gone of the comic way which sucks for the fans of the comics
Yep, he was in the post-credits scene. Some golden alien woman was looking at his cocoon and called him Adam. Of course it doesn't make sense. Why would an alien race use the Earth name, Adam? Adam was born/created on Earth, and I honestly don't know why Marvel Studios would change that.
Old 03-23-2020, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yep, he was in the post-credits scene. Some golden alien woman was looking at his cocoon and called him Adam. Of course it doesn't make sense. Why would an alien race use the Earth name, Adam? Adam was born/created on Earth, and I honestly don't know why Marvel Studios would change that.
Oh yeah i remember that scene
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top