Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Runtime Confirmed For 130m 22s

IRON MAN 3 Runtime Confirmed For 130m 22s
Old 04-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2 hrs 10 min add in another 5 min for post credit extra scene .. As is done in Every Marvel movie
Old 04-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Avengers' Tracking Like Superhero: $125+M Opening Weekend With 4-Quadrant Appeal - Deadline.com

Quote:
“The movie starts rolling out in major markets internationally first two weeks ahead of its domestic release on May 3rd. Iron Man 3 just came on tracking this morning and is looking huge: $125+ million opening which would match and probably exceed the blockbuster take of Iron Man 2 for a non-holiday 3-day weekend. I’ve learned that total awareness numbers are in the 90s while definite interest is at 67 which is higher than even The Avengers,which went on to make the highest North American opening of all time with $207M. Iron Man 3 also has incredibly strong numbers with women and Hispanics across the board.”
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool!! 23 more days!!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

im way more excited for IM3 than my Bday
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I so wanted to see it on my birthday (having gotta three days off work) but now my mum has somewhat planned things for me to do during those three days. Ugh, doesn't she know that on days off you want to sit and do nothing .
Old 04-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Iron Man 3' U.K. Premiere Pushed Back for Milk Snatcher's Funeral

LONDON – Disney has pushed back the U.K. premiere of Iron Man 3 by a day to allow for the funeral for the former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

The studio has moved the premiere, scheduled for April 17, the date of Thatcher's funeral, to April 18 in order to avoid the anticipated fallout from an event that will include a lengthy procession from the Houses of Parliament in central London to St Paul's Cathedral.

The film's stars Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow are still rostered to be in town to stroll the red carpet outside the cinema in Leicester Square in London.

Iron Man 3 is scheduled to rollout across the U.K. from April 25.

Thatcher's funeral is being touted in some quarters of the U.K. media as having the potential to light the touch paper of civil unrest here.

With anarchists taking to online forums and social media abuzz with calls for protest in Trafalgar Square, a location within touching distance of Leicester Square, the British capital is bracing itself for any fallout on the day.

Security for the funeral is reported to be a massive undertaking with the Metropolitan police operation carried out under the watch of commander David Martin, head of the British capital police force's public order unit.

He has a counter-terrorism background.

Thatcher, the conservative politician and the first and only woman to lead the U.K. government to date, was 87 and died of a stroke earlier this week.

The last five days have seen her legacy the subject of heated debate across the media new and old, rousing a good deal of strong emotion from both sides of the political spectrum.

She was famous and notorious in equal measure among many voters in the U.K. and political observers around the globe becoming one of the most recognizable world leaders and media figures of her time. She often was seen as a close ally of then-U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
x
Old 04-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the article, Nat. I hope nobody does anything stupid.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the news, Nat!

we are probably going to get TDW sp in the end of movie, aren't we?

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't get people protesting over a funeral - what good is that gonna do anyways except make you look more stupid and violent - it doesn't make you better than the evils you assume Thatcher to have done - beating down the funeral of a old dead woman doesn't make you heroes. There are smarter ways to get reforms done and your voices heard, causing trouble at a funeral and possibly putting lives of police and other funeral procession people in danger isn't the way.

Pushing back the premiere is a logical move considering funeral will have lots of media coverage and this way media don't have to run back and forth between funeral and red carpet premiere, at this way each has its own focus.

I hope people won't do stupid things, but then again, sometimes humanity can't seem to help itself...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 04-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Humanity is the death of itself. Nobody has to kill us. We're doing a damn good job of doing it ourselves.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Highlights from the press conference Munich...Gwyneth taking about wearing the Iron Man suit
Old 04-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the vid! I'm going to be watching all of the press conferences later.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am a little peeved by that article heading "Pushed back by milk snatcher's funeral."

Anyway its going to be jam packed on Wednesday in London so makes sense.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f392/iron-ma.../#post68941326