Old 10-22-2018, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Really? What fanart??

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Really? What fanart??
I was planning on more and variational kind of GIFsets as I had to download new app for making those and I did few of my own recent captures into GIFs.
And then I was in for some icon business and maybe some larger sized fanwork and then I wanted to include more chapters for my new fic series where I christened two fandoms and felt pretty pioneer about it so I birthed few chapters that nobody really has read

But somewhere along following all the US hurricanes and other youtubers I sorta lost my inspiration and my mom too made my existence slightly more miserable by complaining about things I cannot help in any way.
On top of that so much little things have broken and needs fixing or replacing. Also there is the whole medical financial problem rooted deeply from my own land to my wallet all the way being constant pain in my butt that depresses me so much I just dunno how to be an adult anymore so I have no mood at all.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I was planning on more and variational kind of GIFsets as I had to download new app for making those and I did few of my own recent captures into GIFs.
And then I was in for some icon business and maybe some larger sized fanwork and then I wanted to include more chapters for my new fic series where I christened two fandoms and felt pretty pioneer about it so I birthed few chapters that nobody really has read

But somewhere along following all the US hurricanes and other youtubers I sorta lost my inspiration and my mom too made my existence slightly more miserable by complaining about things I cannot help in any way.
On top of that so much little things have broken and needs fixing or replacing. Also there is the whole medical financial problem rooted deeply from my own land to my wallet all the way being constant pain in my butt that depresses me so much I just dunno how to be an adult anymore so I have no mood at all.
i am so sorry to hear that
Old 10-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
i am so sorry to hear that

Thanks!

Today I kinda feel less irritated so might be still doing something
Maybe a fic will happen
Old 10-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just have to say I adore RDJ's colored glasses. They look so hip on him. I could never pull that look off.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Geez that gif

People like RDJ actually makes me hate my glasses less. And darn I wanna such collection of glasses now
BTW I believe they are real glasses just with colored lenses, right?
Old 10-24-2018, 03:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

I like my glasses that the one I like since it fit my face than the last one since it look wide on me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)

Hopefully that you can share it once you're ready..

And sorry to hear that about what you said in last one..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 10-25-2018, 04:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I just have to say I adore RDJ's colored glasses. They look so hip on him. I could never pull that look off.
he can pull off anything!
Old 10-25-2018, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Ah I'm over my dark mood thank heavens.

Also there is now another story from basically 2014 updated with one chapter I added last night. I had in me for more but I had to go to sleep since I had to get up early to join mom in her appointment. So maybe tonight I will be having more chapters.

I can share all my web places because I believe I have crossposted all over except one site I have forgotten password for my account and other details that weren't saved on google back in the day.

If anyone wants to read click on either of my LJ, AO3 or ff.net profiles and you'll find stories that are fresh above in the list.

Dang I wanna cool glasses like RDJ I hate how mine looks now
Old 10-25-2018, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I love them too. It is just fitting for him to use them too.

Old 10-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love the green!

[sigh in frustration]

Old 10-25-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely gifset!
Old 10-26-2018, 08:36 AM
Absolute Fan

love the gifset
Old 10-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone. They have been fun to make but it is harder to find good scene to work with now.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top