Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, to both of you.

I feel like if Steve had told Tony earlier about his parents death, the outcome in Sibiera would have been different. So when people blames Tony, I feel like they should remembar this. That Steve kept something huge from Tony, something that he had right to know about. So why blame just Tony, when this could have been avoided completley if Steve just had been honest with Tony from the moment he learned that Hydra was behind Howard and Maria's death.

Everything that happened before Sibiera I do understand both sides (even though I'm learning towards Team Iron Man here too) but in Sibiera and everything after it, I am and always be Team Iron Man.

I do still love Steve and will always love their scenes they had before Civil War. And my hope is that in the next movie, Steve will apologize and explain to Tony. Tony deserve more than an apology letter from him.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah.. I honestly never understand WHY they hate Tony so much??? Even tho I know that there are lot of dumb argument that don't even happen in the movie, but gee, Steve has flaws that we all have to recognize his mistakes, but not just Tony.. But whatever..

At first, I rememberd that I was on Team Cap until I heard on dumb comments about that movie, so I haven't watch it until in 2 weeks ago, I was like ahh, it really made sense and I can see their points, but I agree w/ Tony more than Steve..

He better apologize to him in the person than stupid letter.. I was like hell nah.. If anyone sent me the letter.. I would burn it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-03-2018, 05:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Its funny i never knew fans hated tony ?? cause i dont see it tony is to likeable to be hated cause his very charismatic , but this is childish fans having the power to say anything they want . sometimes tumblr or instagram can get super negative to the point where i miss what actually happened and there would be just hate on every post so i just get confuse and leave it.

See back to Steve/Tony , i honestly think Steve doesnt hate tony and wasnt 100% angry with him , he just did what he thought was right . Even that letter to Tony was his olive branch saying one day we can still be friends you need me ill be there . Where as Tony fault out of anger and hate cause well he was hurt so it was much different feeling for him . I feel they would both say sorry in the next movie and work together
Old 07-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah.. I honestly never understand WHY they hate Tony so much??? Even tho I know that there are lot of dumb argument that don't even happen in the movie, but gee, Steve has flaws that we all have to recognize his mistakes, but not just Tony.. But whatever..
I will never understand why either and I will always be protective over him!

Quote:
He better apologize to him in the person than stupid letter.. I was like hell nah.. If anyone sent me the letter.. I would burn it..
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Its funny i never knew fans hated tony ?? cause i dont see it tony is to likeable to be hated cause his very charismatic , but this is childish fans having the power to say anything they want . sometimes tumblr or instagram can get super negative to the point where i miss what actually happened and there would be just hate on every post so i just get confuse and leave it.
Yeah, tumblr can be nasty sometimes. I try to stay out of it, but I have seen so many post where they are defending Tony etc. So even if I haven't seen any, I know there are lots of negative thoughts on Tony.

Quote:
See back to Steve/Tony , i honestly think Steve doesnt hate tony and wasnt 100% angry with him , he just did what he thought was right . Even that letter to Tony was his olive branch saying one day we can still be friends you need me ill be there . Where as Tony fault out of anger and hate cause well he was hurt so it was much different feeling for him . I feel they would both say sorry in the next movie and work together
I still feel like Tony doesn't have anything to apologize for, but I agree. In order to move on. I do think they will work it out somehow in the next movie.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah even tho I just want to protect Tony bec I feel like everyone expect him to make a huge mistake, but gee..

Quote:
I feel like Tony didn't need to apologize since I think that Steve knew that Tony don't need bec as he said in "lame" letter, but he took coward way to say that than to his face, but I'm sure that he would in next movie..

is that what you want?

Old 07-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Well Tony no even though i understand you think the letter is cowardly , i think he only did that cause he was on the run couldnt really do a stop over and say good bye to tony when he is one of the most wanted people you know?..

Sidenote i think with IW do we know what happen to them all ? like tony is what working for the government now ? Steve was on the run with BW and Falcon
Old 07-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I understand that he couldn't go himself to apologize and I also understand him sending the letter instead, but after what happened in Sibieria, with fighting Tony (almost killing him) and then leaving Tony there all alone. With a broken suit and also probably not able to send for help right away. Who knows how long he was there before he could get help? Must been hours. That is why I feel like a letter isn't enough and I want Steve to apologize in person instead.

Quote:
Sidenote i think with IW do we know what happen to them all ? like tony is what working for the government now ? Steve was on the run with BW and Falcon
I'm not really sure. I think Tony isn't really going on missions on the governments order and only using the suit in special needs. (Like the ferry in homecoming and in IW.)

Quote:
^ Yeah even tho I just want to protect Tony bec I feel like everyone expect him to make a huge mistake, but gee..
I feel the same way.

Last edited by meraki; 07-04-2018 at 12:12 PM
Old 07-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I tho that he was on the helicopter or something when he went after them??

Quote:
I don't think Tony is working for the Government since he never do their way since he's his own person, but he just agree w/ accord as long any citizen don't see them different as weapon, but just good people who help them out.. That was it..

is that what you want?

Old 07-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

^No, he left the helicopter with the Iron Man suit right after he had visit the ones in the prison in the sea.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Wait... What? Am I missing something

What fans and where are hating on Tony??

To be honest I don't follow on media what others think. I don't quite look for opinions. Actually has been the first place I came to seek opinions. And leave my own.

I possibly would've gone to tumblr for gifs and whatnots but for some reason Chrome alone or just my overstuffed computer doesn't load it properly so I kinda feel a bit in the dark corner
Old 07-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, there are, but I haven't seen those things. I only seen all the post defending and loving Tony.

Question to everyone: What is your favorite scene between these two?
Old 07-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
^Yeah, there are, but I haven't seen those things. I only seen all the post defending and loving Tony.

Question to everyone: What is your favorite scene between these two?
yeah i mean most people love cap or tony and they get somewhat protective , glad we dont have it here

fav scene humm i need to think maybe grab the suit scene
Old 07-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Damn, that's hard since I think mine was the one that they were fighting before they are helping each other in the Avenger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonrodnad (View Post)
^No, he left the helicopter with the Iron Man suit right after he had visit the ones in the prison in the sea.
Ahh, thanks.. And was there someone driving the helicopter?

is that what you want?

Old 07-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Damn, that's hard since I think mine was the one that they were fighting before they are helping each other in the Avenger..

its a mixture with these two
Old 07-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I saw it yesterday and if I remember correct, it was self flying. It was only Tony in the helicopter.

_______

My favorite scens is all of the ones in The Avengers (2012).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top