New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for all the goodies!
Old 08-28-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooops, I still need to watch the SDCC panel.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Communications Team

Awesome concept art.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to more goodies! I reckon the trailer will be attached to Doctor Strange in November.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That'd be great!

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 09-18-2016, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait to see Mantis in motion. Glad they didn't also make her green like she is sometimes in the comics.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see her too

Old 10-02-2016, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for the onslaught of concept arts, trailers, and movie posters!
Old 10-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so hyped for this movie - more than any other Marvel movie since Winter Soldier.

I wasn't over the moon for Civil War, I'm looking forward to Strange, don't care about Spider-man, am nervous about Thor 3.....but this? Super pumped.

Kay
Old 10-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
I'm so hyped for this movie - more than any other Marvel movie since Winter Soldier.

I wasn't over the moon for Civil War, I'm looking forward to Strange, don't care about Spider-man, am nervous about Thor 3.....but this? Super pumped.
In my opinion, one can't be over the moon for Civil War(or any Avengers-based movie) as long as the MCU continues to keep Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne out of their rightful place in the Avengers as founding members just because of that dude who did Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. I'm not looking forward to having to wait until I'm 80 to see an Avengers movie where Hank and Janet are in the Avengers where they belong in a rebooted MCU.

I'm just curious as to what they're gonna do with Star Lord and Gamora. I'm a comic book fan who is used to Gamora being Adam Warlock's girlfriend, and if Warlock does show up in the movies I'm just curious as to what's gonna happen there.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Addicted Fan

I enjoyed the teaser, I'm most excited to see Baby Groot and I hope Star Lord and Gamora do get together in this. I'm pumped for all the future movies, can't wait to see Doctor Strange. I'm even looking forward to Spiderman, only Marvel could get me excited for a third reboot. Even though Thor's films have been some of the weakest MCU films I think Thor 3 is going to be great, and I also look forward to Black Panther. Marvel's kicking ass so I'm excited for them all, hope they get Fantastic 4 back one day, even though I'm not holding my breath. Hope I'm wrong though.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It looks nice!!

Old 10-20-2016, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm hoping for Fantastic Four back at Marvel too.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I enjoyed the teaser, I'm most excited to see Baby Groot and I hope Star Lord and Gamora do get together in this. I'm pumped for all the future movies, can't wait to see Doctor Strange. I'm even looking forward to Spiderman, only Marvel could get me excited for a third reboot. Even though Thor's films have been some of the weakest MCU films I think Thor 3 is going to be great, and I also look forward to Black Panther. Marvel's kicking ass so I'm excited for them all, hope they get Fantastic 4 back one day, even though I'm not holding my breath. Hope I'm wrong though.
They may get the FF back one day, depending on how badly Fox messes things up. The problem with Thor's films is that Marvel Studios doesn't care about him. If they did, they'd have made Thor Dr. Donald Blake and had him be a regular surgeon who discovers Thor's hammer, and only later realizes that he's actually Thor. And that he has been stripped of his power, immortality, and memory, and reborn as a mortal man on Earth as punishment from Odin, until he proves himself worthy. That's how I would've written it. It would humanize Thor and give him an actual reason for defending Earth.

I'm not pumped for Marvel though, because I still think they're doing things wrong. James Gunn making Ego, The Living Planet Star Lord's father? I think Gunn is just doing things for the sake of their outrageousness, but not according to whether or not they make sense. And how can he not have Adam Warlock in the Guardians yet? Also, Marvel really isn't developing the whole Thanos/Adam Warlock storyline properly if they want Infinity War to work. You can't just stuff all of that into one movie. I just don't think they're structuring anything properly, they're just doing things the Hollywood way, and it's sloppy. And don't get me started on Spider-Man. Making Peter a teenager.... again? He's been in his 20's since the 1970's in the comics, why not let him grow up in the movies as well? And I just can't see Zendaya as Mary Jane, just like I can't see Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One, or Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie. Also, I've heard that Sony may not allow Peter to be in the MCU for long, depending on how things go.