Old 01-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I just feel bad that actors have to carry the baggage of crazy fans

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think most of them can deal with it, but there's always a little part in their mind that is like WTF.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Tom has to be conditioned by now. Poor bb

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's sexy and he knows it

+
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

BDEHGFRWEtgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomas!!!!!! What is that photo? OMG, he looks so sexy indeed The noise I made was not human....UNF Jesus Christ, Tom stop being so sexy already! Just let me love you!!!! Screw you, Tom, screw you!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Doesn't our boy looks gorgeous in it?!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

YES...I can't even with that photo. So much sexiness in it

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need a better scan of it!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Me too, and outtakes please? I don't think I've seen that photo before, I think its new, so maybe there's more? Dear lord, UNF, for the love of Odin, I can't stop looking at it My mind is burnt

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's kind of blurry but I think it says Total Film March 2013.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I think that's what it says too, and I want to read that article! I need a super sexy HQ scan of that NOW!!!!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need one too! I want....no, I need to know what it says! I can make out some of it.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I can make out the last words...it says 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' Forget that! I need Fifty Shades of Tom!!!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 01-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here. I made out almost all of it. There was one word I couldn't figure out so I just put a ? there!!

"Are you sure?" Mr. H bashfully asks when told he's topped Total Film's Sexiest Poll that included the likes of Brad Pitt, George Clooney (neither of whom even made the top 25) and his on-screen brother, Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth. Thousands clearly are extremely sure, with Hiddleston galloping far ahead of the competition thanks to an international army of devotees ("Thank you ladies. You are women of impeccable taste and style. My god, you know how to make a man feel good.")

So just why did the tall lean Brit with the impeccable enunciation and precision cheekbones triumph over the more traditional ripped, (?) hunks? One word: Loki. Hiddleston’s brooding, rageful, and roguish essaying of the pesky Norse God in Thor and Avengers Assemble provided a baddie every bit as complex and compelling as the good guys and an unexpected sex symbol that legions would gladly (ahem) kneel before.

"I just play the character; his intellect, his kind of independence, his mischief," 31 year old Hiddleston says. "Mischief is danger I suppose. Mischief is edge. The strangely admirable thing about Loki is that he doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks."

But Hiddleston isn't just attracting lust for Loki's epic sulking (and ability to spit the word 'quim' with such elegant zeal), as the last 18 months have showcased the RADA trained actor's considerable range as a standout in an ensemble with Speilberg's War Horse, a callow heartbreaker in The Deep Blue Sea, and an accomplished Shakespearean performer in The Hollow Crown. Add to that his enthusiastic interaction with fans via twitter, upcoming roles as a sexy vampire in Jim Jarmusch’s Only Lovers Left Alive and Loki reprisal in Thor: The Dark World, plus entertaining self deprecation in person, and Hiddleston is riding high on the world's current appreciation for bright, polite, talented English gents (see 2, 4, 5, and 7 in our poll). Not bad for a guy who admits he could never have imagined himself as a pin up. "My sister used to say I had hair like a broom. She was probably right. One of the great flaws we all share is that we think everyone else is cool, everyone else is sexier, everyone else has all the answers. (Growing up), that was me too."

And just what does the world sexiest actor find attractive himself? "Self-possession. Quiet confidence. An acceptance of difference. A certain mischief," he teases with a smile. "A sense that things could be a little "exciting'. I think I should stop there." Well, we hear they're still looking for that lead in Fifty Shades of Grey…

Last edited by miranstarr; 01-15-2013 at 08:31 PM
Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks for typing that out Mee! Great article! My favorite part - "Thank you ladies. You are women of impeccable taste and style. My god, you know how to make a man feel good." Your welcome Tom! Your welcome!

I think it's incredible he's either number 1 or cracks the top 10 on these voting polls, and its his first time on them. He's really got himself an insanely strong fan base since TA. Big success, and well deserved.

k r i s tine | my art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top