Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   The Avengers (http://www.fanforum.com/f392/)
-   -   The Eternals (2020) {Spoilers & Speculation} #1: The myths and legends that we know from ancient times. (http://www.fanforum.com/f392/eternals-2020-%7Bspoilers-speculation%7D-1-myths-legends-we-know-ancient-times-63226464/)

Butterfly85 12-07-2019 05:39 PM

7,000 years? Damn! lol.

Summer Falls 12-08-2019 03:05 AM

Yep :clap:

LightYears 12-09-2019 04:09 PM

I smell a love triangle coming....

miranstarr 12-10-2019 06:28 AM

I hate love triangles lol.

Butterfly85 12-10-2019 08:03 PM

Me too.

Summer Falls 12-10-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightYears (Post 99389825)
I smell a love triangle coming....

meh .. nooo

My Kind Of Crazy 12-16-2019 01:12 PM

Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ Star Kumail Nanjiani Just Posted the Perfect Thirst Trap

miranstarr 12-17-2019 09:10 AM

I want everyone to post thirst trap pics now :lol:

Summer Falls 12-19-2019 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miranstarr (Post 99447578)
I want everyone to post thirst trap pics now :lol:

they will :P

Jen's Herald 12-31-2019 06:58 PM

i guess Baby Thanos will make an appearance in this film...? :eek:

miranstarr 01-01-2020 09:55 AM

That would make sense since Thanos is a Titanian Eternal. Remember when Thanos and Gamora went to Vormir to retrieve the Soul Stone? Red Skull called him 'Thanos, son of A'lars.' A'lars was the second son of Chronos and Daina, two of the first generation of Eternals and he was the founder of the Eternals colony on Titan. Thanos was born with the deviant gene so while he was purple and strange looking, his father was human looking (in the comics anyway) as were many Eternals.

Butterfly85 01-01-2020 06:06 PM

I've heard a younger version of Thanos might show up in The Eternals too. That would be interesting, just keep that bastard dead and it's all good lol.

Summer Falls 01-03-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miranstarr (Post 99551873)
That would make sense since Thanos is a Titanian Eternal. Remember when Thanos and Gamora went to Vormir to retrieve the Soul Stone? Red Skull called him 'Thanos, son of A'lars.' A'lars was the second son of Chronos and Daina, two of the first generation of Eternals and he was the founder of the Eternals colony on Titan. Thanos was born with the deviant gene so while he was purple and strange looking, his father was human looking (in the comics anyway) as were many Eternals.

Oh thanks for that :D

miranstarr 01-05-2020 04:29 PM

Np!! That's about the extent of my knowledge of the Eternals and anything else, I will have to Google. :lol:

Summer Falls 01-11-2020 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miranstarr (Post 99588621)
Np!! That's about the extent of my knowledge of the Eternals and anything else, I will have to Google. :lol:

Lol that is what i do :lmao:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.