Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2018, 05:47 AM
  #31
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
I'm sure he'll be heavily featured and mentioned by Tony, and I'm here for all of that.
__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:24 AM
  #32
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 171,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by ina_am (View Post)
I cannot imagine
Spoiler:
I believe he does and we can have faith in him .. its weird that its only one way ..

Ps we are getting more DS movies yeah?
__________________
1917 | william schofield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:27 AM
  #33
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
It's been mentioned but not officially confirmed because they want to focus on Avengers as such atm. Plus if they confirm it now, they're already saying DS will survive and I assume that's why they're a bit more tight lipped about future projects.
__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:44 AM
  #34
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 171,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
It's been mentioned but not officially confirmed because they want to focus on Avengers as such atm. Plus if they confirm it now, they're already saying DS will survive and I assume that's why they're a bit more tight lipped about future projects.
True so true but I assume it as most of these marvel movies get 3 anyways
__________________
1917 | william schofield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:00 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Star

 
ina_am's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129,967
Yeah, I wish we get these 2 more DS movies

__________________
always
ina_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:06 PM
  #36
Master Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 11,677
I'm pretty sure there will be another DS film. There is too much potential with him and his powers. Along with the mystical arts that goes with his character, and they showed how powerful he was in IW to not give us more of him. Also, there is still that loose end with that one guy that was mad at how Strange and others broke the rules and left, then took away that one guy's powers away that let him walk. I can't remember his name but you would think he would be a villian in a future sequel. If they don't do more films with him I'll be very disappointed but again, I expect Doctor Strange to get a trilogy as well.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:09 AM
  #37
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

 
kostilicious's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Katie Cassidy
 
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 114,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
I'm sure he'll be heavily featured and mentioned by Tony, and I'm here for all of that.
they were so great together.. I loved them..
__________________

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:41 AM
  #38
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm pretty sure there will be another DS film. There is too much potential with him and his powers. Along with the mystical arts that goes with his character, and they showed how powerful he was in IW to not give us more of him. Also, there is still that loose end with that one guy that was mad at how Strange and others broke the rules and left, then took away that one guy's powers away that let him walk. I can't remember his name but you would think he would be a villian in a future sequel. If they don't do more films with him I'll be very disappointed but again, I expect Doctor Strange to get a trilogy as well.
I would love to see one as he is so powerful and I'd love to see the true extend of it, it could get interesting if he is sort of an Avenger as well and people realize they cannot control him like they can the others.

I honestly think Marvel is now just being super cautious about announcing anything. I think they do regret announcing Spider-Man 2, Black Panther 2 and GOTG3 because it sets us up with expectations already there.
__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:28 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 171,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
I would love to see one as he is so powerful and I'd love to see the true extend of it, it could get interesting if he is sort of an Avenger as well and people realize they cannot control him like they can the others.

I honestly think Marvel is now just being super cautious about announcing anything. I think they do regret announcing Spider-Man 2, Black Panther 2 and GOTG3 because it sets us up with expectations already there.
i think they are but i think we already knew cause they always tell us the timeline of what is next to come in marvel universe
__________________
1917 | william schofield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:24 AM
  #40
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
Yeah, that's what I meant and they don't want to do that anymore. I'm sure they know that whatever they're working on, if it's in the MCU people will go see it.
__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:16 AM
  #41
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 171,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Yeah, that's what I meant and they don't want to do that anymore. I'm sure they know that whatever they're working on, if it's in the MCU people will go see it.
amen i will see everything marvel does it is just so brillant
__________________
1917 | william schofield
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 04:15 PM
  #42
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
Same. Whenever they make an announcement:

__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:01 PM
  #44
Graphics Team Manager

 
polaris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 297,100
Thanks for that.
__________________
louis tomlinson
STREAM_WALLS
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAM
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:34 PM
  #45
Fan Forum Hero

 
Jen's Herald's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 55,460
it still totally kills me that Doc Strange called Tony a douchebag. lol


it's really funny when Peter Parker says they're using their made-up superhero names, but Doctor Strange really is his actual name, he's a surgeon and his last name is Strange. paging Dr Strange. lol
__________________
Jen ~ Gal ~ Emma ~ Zoe ~ Brie Alycia ~ Emily ~ Shai ~ Jessica ~ Diane



where's the pizza?! | Dave | icon by me
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST