Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm mad it got pushed back due to Spider-Man lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisagslack14 (View Post)
Please add me
Welcome, Lisa.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw Batman Vrs Suoerman new trailer .. It Rivals Captain America Civil War for intensity and holy sh** moments .. Movie chains are going to be busy between March and May !
Old 12-02-2015, 11:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Just saw Batman Vrs Suoerman new trailer .. It Rivals Captain America Civil War for intensity and holy sh** moments .. Movie chains are going to be busy between March and May !
Yeah, it seems through late March to June at least..going to be the highest grossing months in 2016. But this new BvS trailer showed way too much, IMO. I thought this time it would focus more on WW. Not sure but do they really needed Doomsday this early in the franchise?!
Old 12-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

EW's article with Chadwick Boseman/Marvel about T'Challa. It's long so I'm gonna put it in spoiler tags so people don't have to scroll past it if they don't want to read it.

Quote:
Black Panther: Meet Marvel's fearsome warrior from Captain America: Civil War

The history-making first black superhero arrives onscreen.

Spoiler:
Old 12-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

DC is finally going to do what Marvel has been doing for years . Team up there top Heros into many movies . Marvel fans have bashed the trailer .Hey every superhero movie has cheesy lines .
DC makes there movies dark and violent . Marvel tries to keep
It colorful and happy .. Even avengers fight scenes there are as one unit not individuals . DC characters are mostly individuals , almost forced to team up. The theme is simple two powerful superheroes battle each other while the real bad guy uses them to develop a super villain . Thus they are forced to fight side buy side to project innocence
Old 12-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team
Outlaw Queen

I don't mind them being violent, but I personally think their characters are very weird!

~avi by Nikole
Old 12-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to see BvS but this trailer was blah to me, the Comic Con trailer was a little better. I usually don't compare Marvel and DC but I thought the CW trailer was way better than BvS, and it got me way more excited for CW.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

I haven't seen the second BvS trailer and I want to see it, not like I want to see Civil War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
EW's article with Chadwick Boseman/Marvel about T'Challa. It's long so I'm gonna put it in spoiler tags so people don't have to scroll past it if they don't want to read it.
Thanks for posting that, Mee.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I personally have no desire to see BVS. I think they're rushing their universe and should have worked out the kinks from the Man of Steel film in a sequel. Who knows they might of done that with BVS. The first trailer didn't really grab me either. If I hear good things about the film I might go watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I'm mad it got pushed back due to Spider-Man lol.
Anyway yeah, that's a downside to all of this, but I get they want to get him established in this universe since he's such big sellar and fan favorite. Also I could see this being a part of the deal with Marvel Studios that they get his solo film out as soon as possible. I admit I'm not a big Spider-man fan, but everything I heard about this new version is exciting me.

Black Panther looks awesome! Thank you for posting it and the article Miran!
Old 12-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team
Outlaw Queen

at least they start with talks before the pummelling

~avi by Nikole
Old 12-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. That's where Cap gets his shield taken away though. Wonder how he gets it back?
Old 12-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

Thanks for the pictures and links.

I just want to see the film so we can find out how.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some fans wanted to see Spiderman , hey give Marvel a chance can't show every hero in one trailer . How many Avengers age of Ultron trailers we saw and still had great scenes we never saw until the movie . I feel fans want to see as much as they can before the movie .

Too many movies give away funny scenes or crucial fight scenes in trailers . Age Of Ultron, we barley saw Vision . That was a plus as we got to see , in the movie his creation and how he transformed and was excepted as part of the avengers
Old 12-04-2015, 10:37 PM
New Fan

It was a very good trailer. I won't even mind if they not going to show us anymore and release the movie much sooner than official date as a big surprise(!) but just 1 or few clips with a glimpse of Tom Holland or hints of the existence of a young Spidy will be fair enough for me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top