Old 08-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seems that way so far. Rats.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha I know!!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think maybe they didn't see that Chris tagged them lol.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Mackie on social media?

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 09-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's on Twitter. I remember he even directed a Boston tweet to Chris a few weeks ago, but didn't tag him in it.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he doesnt tweet much
Old 09-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks that that douchebag Martin Shkreli has a beef with Chris. I hate that idiot.

Quote:
‘Captain America’ star Chris Evans invokes the wrath of pharma bro Martin Shkreli on Twitter: ‘I’ll f---ing destroy you. Pretty boy, s----for-brains’

Pharma bro Martin Shkreli has moved on from trolling comedians to slamming star actors.

The disgraced CEO attacked actor Chris Evans on Twitter on Wednesday after the "Captain America" star weighed in on Shkreli's social media war with comedian Patton Oswalt this week.

"Comedian gets a pass because wife died bu"Come to Brooklyn and I'll introduce you to the real Captain America and a couple of f---in roundhouses if you say my name again @ChrisEvans," the 33-year-old wrote, referencing the "Captain America" statue constructed in Prospect Park.t you, @ChrisEvans, I'll f---ing destroy. Pretty boy, s----for-brains. Think your thoughts matter?" Shkreli wrote, after Evans tweeted that the argument between the pharma bro and Oswalt was his favorite thing on Twitter.

Shkreli's heated back-and-forth with Oswalt — whose wife Michelle McNamara tragically died in her sleep this past April — all began when the comedian poked fun at the #TrumpCantSwim hashtag.

Shkreli's heated back-and-forth with Oswalt — whose wife Michelle McNamara tragically died in her sleep this past April — all began when the comedian poked fun at the #TrumpCantSwim hashtag.

"Dude, 12-year-olds on a Skittles rush can troll better than you," Oswalt eventually replied.

While Evans found the replies amusing, Shkreli found himself getting heated.

"Come to Brooklyn and I'll introduce you to the real Captain America and a couple of f---in roundhouses if you say my name again @ChrisEvans," the 33-year-old wrote, referencing the "Captain America" statue constructed in Prospect Park.

The "Captain America: Civil War" star never responded to the pharmaceutical villain, but that didn't stop Shkreli from challenging him to a fight via Periscope.
Shkreli even threw out his address publicly — while also requesting that if the two went to combat, Evans would have to sign a document promising he wouldn't prosecute.

Shkreli became widely hated after he refused to testify before congress for increasing the price of a life-saving drug Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 for patients suffering from toxoplasmosis.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow, what?!
Old 09-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Martin is just pissed everyone hates him.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, he's a pretty despicable person.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ha, Chris was in Jimmy Kimmel's new Mean Tweets video.

Quote:
WATCH NORMAN REEDUS, CHRIS EVANS AND OTHER CELEBRITIES READ MEAN TWEETS ABOUT THEMSELVES

Jimmy Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" is back with a whole slew of new A-list victims. The comedian aired his tenth iteration of the popular segment during Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday night, featuring stars like Chris Evans, Norman Reedus, and Margot Robbie hilariously responding to rude tweets directed at them.

"Mean Tweets" has been an incredibly popular Jimmy Kimmel Live segment for a while now, and has shown us important truths through its oftentimes crude lens, such as the resemblance Drake shares with a ferret, or a scarily convincing conspiracy theory that Jessica Chastain is actually Julia Roberts' ghost.

The new iteration of the segment adds a bunch of Avengers stars to the club, such as Chris Evans (who laughs off an all-caps schoolyard bard that he's a "sweater-wearing dumb dork'), Paul Rudd (who seems to actually admire the allegation that he's a "boring vanilla dude" who eats bland spaghetti), and Anthony Mackie (who smirks into the camera after being told he looks like an aardvark).

And the other movie and TV stars didn't get off any easier. The Walking Deadstar Norman Reedus coolly chomped on an apple after a particularly vulgar come-on, and Olivia Wilde gave a knowing grin after one tweeter called her forehead large.

It might be hard for fans to look at Ryan Gosling the same way again, after he's been alleged of looking "like he's trying to squeeze a fart out without making any noise."

But the highlight of the whole clip was definitely Bryan Cranston's terrifyingly spot-on impression of Matthew McConaughey transforming into Jim Carrey. "Alright, alright, alllll-righty then!," the actor affected after being told that he "looks like Jim Carrey impersonating Matthew McConaughey."
Old 10-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched that that isn't even mean

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 10-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm dying about Mackie looking like an aardvark.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Those mean tweets always make me laugh

k r i s tine | my art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top