Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2019, 04:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Lol I think the writers and directors trying to explain it made it worse
Honestly, both directors and the writers should keep their mouths shut bec once they open their mouths and everything are hot mess.. Big yikes!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Honestly, both directors and the writers should keep their mouths shut bec once they open their mouths and everything are hot mess.. Big yikes!
Agreed cause now you see all the plot holes in it
Old 06-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

That you can, and it's ironic that their version of time travel ended up being a confusing mess.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

don't read/listen to any of the writers/directors clap-trap, Prof. Hulk explains the timetravel perfectly in Endgame.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 06-02-2019, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
don't read/listen to any of the writers/directors clap-trap, Prof. Hulk explains the timetravel perfectly in Endgame.
Except I think Prof. Hulk explanation is still confusing, and Disney/Marvel can always reveal he was wrong about the time-travel.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Agreed cause now you see all the plot holes in it
For real.. I was like hmmm.. Just stop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
Nah, I think that he said it, then Steve doing opposite thing.. So that's worst when it comes to that ending.. Shrug..

is that what you want?

Old 06-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they made a huge mess out of it by no one agreeing what was happening. Literally everyone should have been saying the same things. If you want your audience to believe what you're selling then you all need to be on the same page.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

True, but while they both have different opinions I think the writers said something like it's up to Marvel. Like, in the end, Marvel has the final say on it.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ But really, it was actually writers who have the final say and all that.. I mean, as long Marvel accept it then that's it.. Even tho the head of Marvel didn't stop them from saying all the plot holes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Yeah they made a huge mess out of it by no one agreeing what was happening. Literally everyone should have been saying the same things. If you want your audience to believe what you're selling then you all need to be on the same page.
And it was really hot mess since they have no idea what they were saying when it comes to time travel and all that.. It was so messy when they aren't on the same page at all..

is that what you want?

Old 06-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ But really, it was actually writers who have the final say and all that.. I mean, as long Marvel accept it then that's it.. Even tho the head of Marvel didn't stop them from saying all the plot holes..
Well, seems on Reddit Feige was asked if he can give a define canon answer on Cap's ending and all he said was yes. So I guess he knows but won't tell us.

Last edited by dragonfire; 06-03-2019 at 02:04 PM
Old 06-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

So many plot holes.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, seems on Reddit Feige was asked if he can give a define canon answer on Cap's ending and all he said was yes. So I guess he knows but won't tell us.
End of the day, they mess it up by saying all those plot holes that stop people who don't want to see it.. Shrug..

is that what you want?

Old 06-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

The movie is still good, but yes there are too many plot holes. This one seems more rushed than Infinity War.

I think I will be forever salty about Nat.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

No wonder there is confusion, and can they just admit they favor Steve/Peggy/Steggy?
Quote:
A recent interview with Tilda Swinton has hinted at just why there was all this confusion; it's because Marvel changed the rules partway through production. Swinton's Ancient One made a brief appearance in Avengers: Endgame, giving the Hulk an infodump on the MCU's temporal mechanics. It's one of the key moments in the film, outlining the basic rules and including a nifty visualization.

Swinton shot her original scene on a summer day, then a year later was called back for reshoots because an important plot point had been changed. According to Swinton, it was "all about that very, very important" visual timeline effect, and her revised lines stressed that the Infinity Stones had to be returned. Based on what she said, that dialogue was setting up Captain America's time travel plan at the end of Avengers: Endgame that leads him to Peggy Carter. Markus and McFeely have insisted Cap's ultimate fate was decided right from the first draft, but it looks as though the Infinity Stones idea was added in order to justify it.
Quote:
It's frankly no surprise there's been confusion about how time travel works in Avengers: Endgame. Even the best time travel films play around with their rules in order to service the non-temporal plot, and in this case Marvel literally changed the rules late in the day in order to subtly rewrite said plot. There was no way such a last-second adjustment was not going to have a knock-on effect to the rest of the movie, even if Marvel probably didn't expect it to be highlighted so much by conflicting comments from the writers and directors.
https://screenrant.com/avengers-endg...ravel-changes/
Old 06-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah the steggy is sweet but i wish it was done differently

and yeah Nat deserved more , but this wasnt a horrible movie like after watching Games of Thrones our ending was good
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top