Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 10:16 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
quin0611's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 141,342
Yes I agree I love Team Cap too. Team Cap and Team Wakanda needed more screen time. I hope A4 they will have more screen time.
__________________
Sebastian Stan ♡
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:49 PM
  #17
Moderator Support Team
Can You Spare a Brain?

 
wickedrum's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 174,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
I suppose he didn't see it as a longterm solution. He did say that planets where he did this previously now thrive and just multiplying food would need to be a constant thing.
cutting the population in half cannot solve the crisis indefinitely either, they will replenish
__________________
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:52 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Star

 
quin0611's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 141,342
Good point Rita.
__________________
Sebastian Stan ♡
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:52 AM
  #19
Moderator Support Team
Can You Spare a Brain?

 
wickedrum's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 174,076
so I don't understand how he can sit satisfied watching the sun
__________________
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:55 AM
  #20
Graphics Team Manager

 
spacekru's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 284,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
cutting the population in half cannot solve the crisis indefinitely either, they will replenish
But at a much slower pace. Cutting half the earth's population for example is talking about billions of people. Getting back to that amount? It would take a wild. Thanos most likely saw this as the best solution for the problem and figured the planets woul start to thrive again and figure out how to survive in the future when everyone was once again equal. In his mind with half the population gone everyone has once again enough food and can live in happiness.

As for the sunset, he did say that's what he was going to do to Doctor Strange. He sees his work as done but doesn't feel the need to live in this world as he himself has no one left to live with.


It's never been said Thanos' ideology doesn't have flaws, but doesn't everyone's ?
__________________
It was hard to know where one ended and the other began.
I worried that the act of separating them might d e s t r o y them both.
© join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:48 AM
  #21
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
But at a much slower pace. Cutting half the earth's population for example is talking about billions of people. Getting back to that amount? It would take a wild. Thanos most likely saw this as the best solution for the problem and figured the planets woul start to thrive again and figure out how to survive in the future when everyone was once again equal. In his mind with half the population gone everyone has once again enough food and can live in happiness.

As for the sunset, he did say that's what he was going to do to Doctor Strange. He sees his work as done but doesn't feel the need to live in this world as he himself has no one left to live with.


It's never been said Thanos' ideology doesn't have flaws, but doesn't everyone's ?
that last line is true the good thing about thanos is i do understand why his doing it , his not just wanting power or to rule he just wants balance
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 04:13 PM
  #22
Graphics Team Manager

 
spacekru's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 284,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
that last line is true the good thing about thanos is i do understand why his doing it , his not just wanting power or to rule he just wants balance
Yep, I appreciate that IW is in essence the story of Thanos and our good guys are just featured in his story.
__________________
It was hard to know where one ended and the other began.
I worried that the act of separating them might d e s t r o y them both.
© join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:29 AM
  #23
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Yep, I appreciate that IW is in essence the story of Thanos and our good guys are just featured in his story.
Yes I agree it makes sense he has so many layers to him

Ps should we top this thread??
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:31 AM
  #24
Graphics Team Manager

 
spacekru's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 284,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yes I agree it makes sense he has so many layers to him

Ps should we top this thread??


I was thinking the same today. I can.
__________________
It was hard to know where one ended and the other began.
I worried that the act of separating them might d e s t r o y them both.
© join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:33 AM
  #25
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)


I was thinking the same today. I can.
twins .. I think we should movies out it's a hot.topic and there isnt much tipped for this board
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:33 AM
  #26
Graphics Team Manager

 
spacekru's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 284,096
Done!
__________________
It was hard to know where one ended and the other began.
I worried that the act of separating them might d e s t r o y them both.
© join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:46 AM
  #27
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Done!
Yesss
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:46 AM
  #28
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 148,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Done!
Yesss
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:47 PM
  #29
Graphics Team Manager

 
spacekru's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
 
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 284,096
I just re-read some of the records and they're so impressive???




The Russo Brothers Reveal the Post-Infinity War Fates of a Few More MCU Characters

The most important ones imo, which is interesting.
Quote:
Ned, Peter Parker’s best buddy? Also too spoilery. Sorry!

Shuri? Also a spoiler! I’m going to take a wild guess and say she’s alive. Just a hunch.

Korn and Miek, from Thor: Ragnarok? Also a spoiler! Come on, give us something, here, Russos.
__________________
It was hard to know where one ended and the other began.
I worried that the act of separating them might d e s t r o y them both.
© join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL
spacekru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:15 PM
  #30
Addicted Fan

 
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,724
Really? They didn't even reveal anything. Anyway, I bet their all alive. Especially Shuri and Ned.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST