Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 04:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Thank you! I keep avoiding Infinity War talk because one of the first points everyone wants to talk about is how it's all Peter's fault and how pissed off they are and I just... don't care to see it that way.
I'm sick and tired of all this bias hate for Peter too

well I think it's obvious that Hemdall is most likely the one who is permanently dead, he's just a minor character in the movie and I cannot see his character serving any purpose in Avengers4, I think everyone predicted that he's the one character who won't be coming back. People are more concerned about whether Loki and Gamora would return, I'm not sure about Loki, but Gamora is definitely returning, and the Russo brothers recently confirmed that Gamora's soul is actually trapped in the soul realm inside the soul stone, so she's not actually dead. And there's been many other hints implying that either Gamora's soul is still alive or she will be brought back to life in Avengers4. Loki's fate is more uncertain, but I think he is more likely to be dead permanently than not.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Loki is pretty much dead.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

new thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top