Eeeeh, LOOK AT VIS! I love him already.

Emma Grace Frost
Old 12-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Doesn't he look absolutely beautiful?
Old 12-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

YES!
And now, I want to see him moving. We need the Maximoffs talking, and The Vision moving.

Also, to know who in the heck Andy Serkis is playing.

Emma Grace Frost
Old 12-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still think Andy is Ulysses Klaw which would provide the link to Black Panther/T'Challa.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think it's either him, or Django Maximoff (twins dad) in a flashback. Either way, he must be pretty darn important to have a random shot in the trailer.

Emma Grace Frost
Old 12-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right? We'll find out soon enough!
Old 12-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

He is obviously Klaw, they said there was a Black Panther easter egg in the trailer so there you go.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need some more newsssss!!!! I'm impatient.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You people need to visit Superhero hype.com daily

New Marvel Avengers web page just opened today

The Avengers Age of Ultron Movie | Trailer & Official Movie Site

On the heels of the official site launch this morning, Marvel Studios have released a new behind-the-scenes clip from the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron which you can check out in the player below. Go Behind the Scenes of Avengers: Age of Ultron in a New Video - SuperHeroHype

You can find the full clip on the Blu-ray release of Guardians of the Galaxy, which debuts in stores tomorrow.

When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

vidoe clip from Guardians of the Galaxy blue ray on the set of the Avengers Age of Ultron with Joss ..
Old 12-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news, Matt. Can't wait to watch the AOU clip from the GoTG blu-ray.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.
Yeah, and let me take a wild guess who created that dormant peacekeeping program? Hank Pym, right? This is probably their way of shoehorning in Edgar Wright's Ant Man script without fundamentally altering Wright's story. Reminder, this isn't spoiler, this is just me speculating.

"Okay, we're gonna keep Hank an old man and stick with Edgar's version, but somehow manage to fit Hank's storyline from the comics into the MCU. So we're gonna have him help found the Avengers back when he's a young man, as well as create the designs for Ultron, and then............ both the idea for the Avengers and the plans for Ultron are just gonna sit around gathering dust for 40 years until the team is finally assembled after Hank is now too old to be a member, and for Tony Stark to find the plans for Ultron and start it himself. Janet Van Dyne as The Wasp? Ummmmm, guess we're gonna have to leave her out. Yeah, we could've just ditched the whole 'old Hank Pym' thing from Wright's script and made an Ant Man movie that was more compatible with the Avengers and the MCU, but that would've made too much sense."

I know, I complain about this a lot, but to come so close to seeing this stuff finally make it to the screen just to have some British guy mess it up like this just... makes me....
Old 12-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Isn't that why Peggy Carter is being shoehorned into Ant-Man too? To bridge the gap or whatever.

I love Peggy/Hayley, but I really wish Marvel would promote some of their other ladies. She's been mentioned/appeared/appearing in 5 movies and 2 TV shows. It's likely she may be making an appearance in Cap 3 too. It's like they've put all of their promotion into making Peggy perfect and left the other ladies in the dust.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agents of Shield will have a tie in, on there show with the movie ...
Old 12-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Isn't that why Peggy Carter is being shoehorned into Ant-Man too? To bridge the gap or whatever.

I love Peggy/Hayley, but I really wish Marvel would promote some of their other ladies. She's been mentioned/appeared/appearing in 5 movies and 2 TV shows. It's likely she may be making an appearance in Cap 3 too. It's like they've put all of their promotion into making Peggy perfect and left the other ladies in the dust.
Yes, that's what's behind the Peggy Carter thing. As for the other ladies of the Marvel Universe, you should check out my post on the "Other Characters In The Marvel Filmverse" thread to see how I would've done the MCU differently if I were running Marvel Studios.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star