Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mirra you must have been busy , but i assume your tumblr is now full of new Avengers pics and then some . i even put them on my tumbler first time since i got tumblr people re blogged the mag cover and pics
Old 07-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

HAHA! I just love all the goodies they are giving us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Oh War Machine! I wonder how big his part is? If I had to guess I feel it will be short like Pepper's was in the first movie but I hope he is in it alot along with Falcon from Cap. 2.
So far, it seems like a cameo, but I'm hoping for more than that.

Article from EW containing spoilers.

Quote:
This week's cover: Meet the new boss in Marvel's 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'

If you’re part of a group that has already saved the world nine times, eventually you can’t help but wonder: Isn’t it somebody else’s turn?

Unfortunately, that kind of thinking directly leads to the latest global threat in Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con 2014 preview gives you an exclusive First Look at the big, bad robot causing all the grief in next summer’s superhero team-up.

The good guys are tired, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been destroyed, and there’s no one else for the planet to turn to when menace looms on the horizon. Everyone wants a break—and that’s exactly how they’re about to be broken. There’s no abdicating heroism.

“What you said about abdication is apt, but I think it’s also about recognizing limitations,” Robert Downey Jr. says. “The downside of self-sacrifice is that if you make it back, you’ve been out there on the spit and you’ve been turned a couple times and you feel a little burned and traumatized.”

For better or worse (trust us, it’s worse), his Tony Stark has devised a plan that won’t require him to put on the Iron Man suit anymore, and should allow Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and the Hulk to get some much needed R&R as well. His solution is Ultron, self-aware, self-teaching, artificial intelligence designed to help assess threats, and direct Stark’s Iron Legion of drones to battle evildoers instead.

The only problem? Ultron (played by James Spader through performance-capture technology) lacks the human touch, and his superior intellect quickly determines that life on Earth would go a lot smoother if he just got rid of Public Enemy No. 1: Human beings. “Ultron sees the big picture and he goes, ‘Okay, we need radical change, which will be violent and appalling, in order to make everything better’; he’s not just going ‘Muhaha, soon I’ll rule!’” Whedon says, rubbing his hands together.

“He’s on a mission,” the filmmaker adds, and smiles thinly. “He wants to save us.”

The hard part about battling Ultron, as the cover image suggests, is that he’s not just a robot—he’s a program, capable of uploading himself and disappearing not into the clouds but the Cloud. And he has a bad habit of rebuilding himself into stronger and more fearsome physical forms.

The cover story runs through a pivotal early scene in the movie that I witnessed on set, and explains where some of the new characters (Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, The Vision) fall on the good-guy/bad-guy spectrum. It also reveals exactly how Marvel Studios is retooling the origin story for Ultron, who first appeared in the comic books in 1968.

Elsewhere in the Comic-Con issue, beloved poster artist Drew Struzan discusses some of his most memorable work on franchises like Star Wars and Indiana Jones; the cast and crew of The Terminator recall their work on the sci-fi classic in time for its 30th anniversary; the YouTube sensation known as Stampylonghead steps out of the video game Minecraft long enough to discuss his growing kids-entertainment empire; and we offer sneak peeks at a bunch of Comic-Con-bound projects in movies, TV, games, and comics (including exclusive images from The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Gotham).

For more on The Avengers: Age of Ultron and the rest of our Comic-Con preview, pick up a copy of this week’s Entertainment Weekly, on stands Friday.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bumping cuz I need to add the full pic at Avengers Tower with Thor included in it.

Old 07-18-2014, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

I like how Cap lookes at Thor sweet smile

read on other forums
Quote:
Ultron goes bad because Tony programs him with Tony's personality.
thats awesome epic

Last edited by science girlfriend; 07-18-2014 at 05:11 AM
Old 07-18-2014, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Totally sounds like something Tony would do.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

avengingclaims on Tumblr put up the scans from Entertainment Weekly.

Last edited by miranstarr; 07-22-2014 at 04:29 PM
Old 07-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After reading EW mag , I now know the basic plot !
Old 07-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for our first teaser!
Old 07-23-2014, 05:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lol I'm not reading anything yet !! I love how they are all there does anyone else see what Thor wearing ?? His wearing normal clothes and yes Steve's faces
Old 07-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Thor's regular clothes! He's so cute. And yeah Steve's face. No one loves Thor (besides Loki) like Steve loves Thor here lol.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We will get some type of teaser for Comic Con !
Old 07-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's this Saturday!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone see these new Age Of Ultron art concepts

Comic-Con: Two Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Posters! - SuperHeroHype

http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimag...0300dee05f.jpg
Old 07-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ha! I was just coming here to post those!

Old 07-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Those pictures are intense.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top