Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 11:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

... Then it's just the other half of the universe dying, no? That doesn't sound like much of a solution.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well, I wasn't thinking the other half of the universe. More like instead of Peter dying, it's Tony. Instead of Bucky, it's Steve. Instead of Gamora, it's Thanos.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I wonder if whoever dies. and gets brought back, someone has to go in their place. Like for example, Peter returns, and Tony takes his place.
I think something like that is going to have to happen to bring some people back, a sacrifice. Especially in Cap and Stark's case.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 10:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I think something like that is going to have to happen to bring some people back, a sacrifice. Especially in Cap and Stark's case.
Yes, and another thing that could hint at Tony dying for Peter is the Mufasa&Simba parallels.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I could see that happening too.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Well there's a lot of rumors saying that Captain America will most likely die in the next one, so if there needs to be a sacrifice in order to bring the characters who died in IW back, then Captain America and maybe also Ironman would probably sacrifice themselves in order to bring them back.

But I don't know how likely this scenario would be because there's also many rumors saying that there will be some time traveling in the next movie, so the remaining heroes could also travel back in time to save everyone before Thanos could even collect all the infinity stones, and thus ultimately prevent Thanos from wiping out half of the universe. I think that could be the more likely scenario, because if they do manage to travel back in time to prevent the snap from happening, then I don't see the need for any of the heroes to sacrifice themselves.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Well there's a lot of rumors saying that Captain America will most likely die in the next one, so if there needs to be a sacrifice in order to bring the characters who died in IW back, then Captain America and maybe also Ironman would probably sacrifice themselves in order to bring them back.

But I don't know how likely this scenario would be because there's also many rumors saying that there will be some time traveling in the next movie, so the remaining heroes could also travel back in time to save everyone before Thanos could even collect all the infinity stones, and thus ultimately prevent Thanos from wiping out half of the universe. I think that could be the more likely scenario, because if they do manage to travel back in time to prevent the snap from happening, then I don't see the need for any of the heroes to sacrifice themselves.
see the time travel makes a lot of sense but i wonder how it will tie in with like cap or stark dying ?? i dont want them to die
12 Doctor
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe their's deaths are caused by them changing the timeline.
Old 05-31-2018, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Iron Man is going to realize he cares about Spider-Man like a son and sacrifice himself to save him. That dream he told Pepper about at the beginning of the movie about how he woke up feeling like he had a kid, it was Peter.
Old 06-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylvan (View Post)
I think Iron Man is going to realize he cares about Spider-Man like a son and sacrifice himself to save him. That dream he told Pepper about at the beginning of the movie about how he woke up feeling like he had a kid, it was Peter.
You think? That is kind of sweet
12 Doctor
Old 06-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

There's a lot of rumours swirling that some of the original Avengers are going to die, and I feel like it's time for Downey to hang up the armour, so I think that is one of the best, and most bittersweet, ways he could go out. One of Tony's lifelong regrets is not having a good relationship with his father or getting to say goodbye, but maybe he could get to have that with Peter.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I'm wondering that too.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

While I would understand it and such, I feel like there's so much more to explore in that relationship before Tony would die. Can't he just peacefully retire.... please?
Old 06-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
While I would understand it and such, I feel like there's so much more to explore in that relationship before Tony would die. Can't he just peacefully retire.... please?
but would they ever really retire?
12 Doctor
Old 06-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
but would they ever really retire?
Ssssh, in my head, yes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top