Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Nice title.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Now what do I do for the coming 5 months.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh damn

Old 12-07-2018, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Make a ton of Graphics from the trailer
Old 12-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)
Tbh 5 months isn't that far away .. I'm so excited and sad for this final chapter
Old 12-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I should have seen me when I saw the trailer and saw the first part with Tony. It brought me to tears. I just wanted to hug him so much. I really hope he gets back alive. I saw that someone thinks that the ship will arrive but they will find a dead Tony in it.

Spoiler:

I wondering who/what Nebula is touching and if she is on the same ship as Tony.

It is so weird to see Steve without a beard. And it makes me wonder how long has it gone since the snap? I really hope that we won't get a timejump right away and that we will see what happens right away after IW ended.

Also, Shuri must be one of the unlucky ones. She is added as missing in the Bruce scene. And it breaks my heart that no one knows on Earth what happened to Peter. Seeing his face and the word Missing is so sad.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I felt sad for Cap/Steve when he was crying But also wondering why no beard?

I have seen the trailer 4 time (and counting) now.

And I am happy to see Mark Rufalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk! Because there were rumours he didn't got the part because he spoiled too much
Old 12-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Total Fan

Pretty sure Nebula is with Tony and they're on the Benatar (the GotG's ship).

I'm convinced Hawkeye's family is gone and now he's in revenge mode.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:52 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Okay trailer, I just wanted to see something. I felt so bad for Tony, I'm sure he'll be saved somehow and be in the final fight. Maybe Captain Marvel will save him. Happy to see Hawkeye as well. I'm sure Ant Man brought the Quantum Realm van with him. I think that and the Time Stone (Strange put a spell on I'm sure) is the answer to undoing this and defeating Thanos) If the title is really Endgame, that's kind of a letdown since me and many people guessed that months ago lol (and the Russos lied and said that wasn't the title) I'm just glad they finally revealed it but don't think it was worth all the unnecessary MONTHS of buildup. I still think there is a time jump but I wouldn't mind if the beginning happened right after the snap. I can't wait!

Last edited by Butterfly85; 12-07-2018 at 01:00 PM
Old 12-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's what I want... I want the Quantum Realm and the Infinity Gauntlet to fix the entire MCU so that young Hank and Janet(who are supposed to be founding members of the Avengers) are Ant-Man and Wasp in the Avengers(consistent with the last 50 years of Marvel comics history) and Scott and Hope erased from existence, Adam Warlock is put into the Guardians of the Galaxy(the team he created) and Star Lord is kicked to the curb, and Peter Parker is no longer a silly teenager but is instead a 20-something adult living in Manhattan and working at the Daily Bugle(consistent with the last 40 years of Marvel comics history). Is that too much to ask? Is it??????
Old 12-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Here's what I want... I want the Quantum Realm and the Infinity Gauntlet to fix the entire MCU so that young Hank and Janet are Ant-Man and Wasp in the Avengers(consistent with the last 50 years of Marvel comics history) and Scott and Hope erased from existence, Adam Warlock is put into the Guardians of the Galaxy(the team he created) and Star Lord is kicked to the curb, and Peter Parker is no longer a silly teenager but is instead a 20-something adult living in Manhattan and working at the Daily Bugle(consistent with the last 40 years of Marvel comics history). Is that too much to ask? Is it??????
And Bucky Barnes is Bucky Barnes and not Winter Soldier!
Old 12-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover1983 (View Post)
And Bucky Barnes is Bucky Barnes and not Winter Soldier!
Good for you!
Old 12-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover1983 (View Post)
I felt sad for Cap/Steve when he was crying But also wondering why no beard?

I have seen the trailer 4 time (and counting) now.

And I am happy to see Mark Rufalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk! Because there were rumours he didn't got the part because he spoiled too much
Yep no beard that makes me sad I loved it .. and his back to being a blonde .. I wonder how long after the last movie is this set ?

The endgame .. ends with the original avengers saving the world !
Old 12-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I prefer beardless men so I'm glad his beard is gone. Since they aren't on the run anymore cause of the situation guess he doesn't need it anymore. I hope Black Widow dyes her hair back red, I hate her blonde hair.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
Pretty sure Nebula is with Tony and they're on the Benatar (the GotG's ship).

I'm convinced Hawkeye's family is gone and now he's in revenge mode.
Yeah, it is a high chance that she is with Tony. But she got to Titan on her own ship so we can't now for sure.

And I agree. I really believed that his family or some of them will be the unlucky ones and that is the reason he is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yep no beard that makes me sad I loved it .. and his back to being a blonde .. I wonder how long after the last movie is this set ?

The endgame .. ends with the original avengers saving the world !
I think he looks good with or without a beard so I don't mind either.

I really want to know that too. I think there will be a time jump. Seeing that Tony is somewhat skinnier and that everyone believe that Scott was one of the unlucky ones. But I hoping so much that the first 10 minutes or so, is starting right where we left of in IW.

I can't wait to see the original avengers back together.

Still hoping that we will see Peter being back in this movie before FFH comes and that we get another Tony/Peter scene. Also I hope we get the long waited scene between Tony/Steve and for Steve to apologize to Tony. That is the scene I'm hoping to have in the movie and I'm also most excited to see that scene.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top